Smokehouse Catering Company

Greenwood, IN View map

At Smokehouse Catering Company, we understand that you have choices when it comes to caterers. We want you to have amazing food and impeccable service for your special day.

Infinite options are available for your wedding reception, showers, rehearsal dinner, or morning-after brunch! Our menus are 100% customizable, to fit every budget and style.

For more information, call Chef Chip at 317-851-8995, or email us now at events@thefoodguys.net.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$22

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
Specialty Beer
House Wine
House Liquor

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 09/29/2018
    Jennifer at Food Guys was simply a pleasure to work with. She was able to customized my wedding menu to my specifications. She said she didn't want me to have something I didn't need or pay for something I didn't want. I hired them immediately after our tasting. Their customer service was top notch. The food was fantastic. My father absolutely loved the shrimp cocktail shooters. Everyone was professional during the wedding and the spread looked great. We received so many compliments on the food. I can't thank you enough for making my day shine!!!
    Kelsey Married on 03/10/2018
    Jennifer and the event staff were so easy to work with. The food we had was delicious. Our ceremony ended earlier than expected and they were willing to start the cocktail hour and open the bar earlier than we had planned to accommodate our guests. When we finished with family photos during the cocktail hour we were informed by FG staff they ran out of appetizers, which was disappointing since we paid per person. They were also able to start dinner earlier than planned. Everyone was able to get seconds and thirds of the food and we got so many compliments on how great everything tasted. There was a small mix up regarding the wine we chose for the bar but they immediately went out to get a replacement wine and made it right. Even with a couple of hiccups during the night Food Guys was able to make everything right and we were very happy with our choice in using them.
    Carrie Married on 05/13/2017
    There aren't words to say how much my fiance and I have enjoyed working with the Food Guys! Our wedding is in May, and we had an extra challenge when looking for a wedding caterer: I have Celiac disease and must adhere to a strict gluten free diet. Since my wedding would be the worst day of my life to get sick, it was crucial that we find a caterer we trusted. And did we ever! Jenn worked with us and she was so helpful, answering all my questions and assuring me that the kitchen would take all the necessary precautions to ensure everything was kept safe. The Food Guys are making our entire wedding gluten free for NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE - anyone who knows someone on a gluten free diet knows that restaurants normally upcharge for specialty gluten free items. They even found a way to make fried, breaded ravioli gluten free! The food is delicious. I'm the only gluten free person in my family, and everyone who has come to the tasting has assured me that the food is heavenly and doesn't taste any different than the real thing. We loved The Food Guys so much that we are having them cater our rehearsal dinner and make our wedding cake as well. We cannot wait for our wedding and for our guests to enjoy all of our amazing food!

Pricing

Smokehouse Catering Company Price Rates

1275 West Main Street Greenwood, IN, 46142
317-851-8995
Location of (Smokehouse Catering Company)

Smokehouse Catering Company frequently asked questions

At Smokehouse Catering Company, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Smokehouse Catering Company, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • China
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At Smokehouse Catering Company, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Smokehouse Catering Company includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • Specialty Beer
  • House Wine
  • House Liquor

What event services does Smokehouse Catering Company offer for weddings?

Smokehouse Catering Company offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Smokehouse Catering Company provide for weddings?

Smokehouse Catering Company offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Smokehouse Catering Company?

At Smokehouse Catering Company, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai
  • Vietnamese

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Smokehouse Catering Company?

At Smokehouse Catering Company, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Smokehouse Catering Company provide for wedding events?

Smokehouse Catering Company provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does Smokehouse Catering Company provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Smokehouse Catering Company offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Smokehouse Catering Company and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Smokehouse Catering Company is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding