Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SMJ Photography

Bold. Like your love.

I'm a photographer who aims for a modern, yet timeless image. I'm your lay on the ground, jump in the air, walk-backwards to get the perfect shot kind of photographer. I take pride in what I do, and giving you priceless images that you'll cherish forever. I consider photography a luxury, and something that you can tangibly hold in your hands to take you back to those precious moments in your life. My goal is not just to photograph, but to help you while planning the wedding of your dreams. I’ll assist you in away way, to help make your day as easy and stress-free as possible. I take pride in my creativity and what I do , and aim to create an everlasting portfolio for you to cherish for a lifetime.

You've heard about my photography. Now here's a little about me. I was raised on the outskirts of Philadelphia, so naturally I have a love for a good cheesesteak (it's all about the roll). Oh, and being raised in Philly, I always root for the Phillies and Eagles so I'm used to being constantly let down by my favorite teams. I have undoubtedly the cutest cat, named Chloe. I also absolutely adore pandas. They're just way so darn cute.

Last but not least, I love cookies so much I've considered taking full wedding payments in the form of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

If any of that appealed to you, please get in touch with me so we can connect and discuss your photography needs.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

We highly recommend SMJ photography for your wedding day!! We really enjoyed working with Scott. Not only is he so talented but he is such a great person. He really cares and makes sure you get the most beautiful pictures. He really captures such amazing moments. He goes above and beyond! I know we relied on reviews when trying to book vendors because it is so stressful so we recommend to schedule a meeting and book asap before your date is taken!! Booking SMJ was one of the best decisions of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott has been amazing to work with. He's very professional and detail oriented. Getting to know Scott during our video conferences and engagements pictures before our wedding really made us feel comfortable. The day of the wedding he helped all the guys put on the boutonnieres. I like how he created a timeline of the wedding that we used and could send out to the groomsmen and bridesmaids. We've seen a few sneak peeks of his photo's and they are just beautiful! The colors and details just pop. He has an eye for photography and his work shows. He loves what he does and it shows.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dex, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy that we chose Scott as our photographer. We've only received a few "sneak peek" photos from our wedding so far, but they have been unbelievably stunning! We opted against doing a first look, and Scott did an amazing job of coordinating the day to make sure we still had time for all of our requested shots and his creative shots, while still getting us to cocktail hour on time! He was comfortable to work with, made the day fun, and has such an amazing eye. We're continuously wowed by his work! Choosing a photographer was a stressful decision for us, but we couldn't have been happier with SMJ. We think Scott is one of the best photographers around, and we highly recommend!!

View Vendor Response

Photos

11 Photos

11 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Scott creates stunning imagery, and his constant push to break creative boundaries give each of his clients a fresh and unique experience.

It has been an extreme honor getting to know Scott. He is very professional in all areas of his photography business. He did a Photo Shoot for my Grand Opening Event and I was truly amazed with is quality of work and affordable prices. I highly refer and recommend him for any occasion you are seeking a photographer for.

Events