York, PA 17404 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About SMJ Photography

As Jennifer Lopez once said, "I'm real." But in all seriousness, I wasn't born with a camera in my hand and you're not going to find me gushing over Pinterest boards. Instead, I focus on capturing incredibly important moments in the most authentic way possible so my couples can be the rockstars that they are. None of my weddings look exactly the same as the last one because I treat each wedding like it should be: unique. I love working with couples that have a passion for life and each other and want their photos to represent that. Let's make some epic memories together!

Follow SMJ Photography on

SMJ Photography 2
SMJ Photography 3

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Priceless and perfect!

SMJ Photography is the best of the best! Scott and his team are easy going,great to work with and professional. I really enjoyed how they capture the best moments for our engagement pictures and our wedding. Everyone at my wedding keeps raving about how much they loved them and how awesome of a job they did. I will happily recommend anyone and everyone to use them. I have no negative things to say about them, I would go through the hell of planning another wedding just to work with them again.

• Kaycee

Kaycee Comyn · Married on 10/07/2018

New family, beautiful pictures

I considered our photographer to be the most important vendor we would hire for the wedding, that being said; without question Scott was the best possible choice we could have made. From the first couple emails, to our consultation at his office, we all meshed instantly. He is funny, extremely sweet, and very serious about his work. One thing that I absolutely love about him, and his team (Chuck and Bryan), was that they always made sure you were having fun. We even got them involved in an old Scottish ceremony we did at the wedding (so, sorry guys, you're all part of the family now!). Scott and his whole team made the entire process feel effortless, at least on our end, given that I know Bryan was in a bush at one point... and I may have kicked my high heels right in his face (couldn't get out of them fast enough!!). I can't thank them enough for everything that they did. My husband and I cannot wait to see our photos when they are done, and we are already in love with the teaser one that Scott sent us! So, in short; if you want a wedding photographer that will capture the most breathtaking pictures that you have ever seen, but will also make you laugh and truly forget that the camera is there, SMJ Photography is the absolute best possible choice!!

SMJ Photography 4

Cassandra · Married on 09/09/2018

We had a blast with SMJ Photography! Firstly, we knew immediately that we were in good hands when we had seen how responsive and organized Scott was. He is the epitome of professionalism. He fielded all of our questions easily and readily. Not to mention his photos are Beautiful. Because we weren’t available to come meet Scott for an engagement session or even to meet in general we were able to do some Skype and phone call sessions which were helpful and allowed us to actually get to know Scott a bit better and to feel more comfortable with him and the camera before the big day. Scott, Chuck and Bryan were such a delight on the day of the wedding. We felt completely comfortable with them and they were lovely to talk to, giving us an additional layer of joy to the day. They were also gracious when I had one or two photo requests (or if I decided to sprint out of the room to dance to any special songs :) ) Book SMJ!

Award

SMJ Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Maykell Araica Photography
    Maykell Araica Photography Wedding Photographers

Scott creates stunning imagery, and his constant push to break creative boundaries give each of his clients a fresh and unique experience.

• Bella Sposa Event Planning Services
    Bella Sposa Event Planning Services Wedding Planners

It has been an extreme honor getting to know Scott. He is very professional in all areas of his photography business. He did a Photo Shoot for my Grand Opening Event and I was truly amazed with is quality of work and affordable prices. I highly refer and recommend him for any occasion you are seeking a photographer for.

• York, PA 17404 See on map