Sky Ranch Lodge

$13k - $18k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

$13k - $18k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

Located in Sedona, Arizona, Sky Ranch Lodge provides a spectacular backdrop for weddings and other milestone events. Elegantly perched in the Coconino National Forest, this resort overlooks stunning red mountains for as far as the eye can see. This family-run property first opened its doors to the public in 1977. Since then, couples alike have celebrated their incredible occasions in one of the site’s open-air event spaces. Away from the distractions of modern life, this venue brings you closer to nature as you dance and dine up in the mountains.

Facilities and Capacity

Sky Ranch Lodge offers two open-air event spaces that provide sublime vistas of the surrounding mountain range. Ceremonies can take place in one of the courtyard areas. Lightly decorated with several trees and flowers, this area’s true showstopper draws you in as you admire its striking views. You can exchange vows with this one-of-a-kind backdrop, making for memorable ceremonies and everlasting photos. The expansive space can be arranged in many ways and accommodate up to 150 guests. The second courtyard space, The Lookout, is ideal for receptions under the blissful Arizonian sunshine. This area has enough space for a large tent, outdoor seating, live entertainment, and more. Also adhering to 150 guests, this site allows celebrations to continue long into the night, as the mesmerizing stars gleam down onto red mountain-tops. In addition to the reception area, the Over The Bridge space provides a less formal site for further celebrations. This cozy space makes for tranquil cocktail hours as guests converse overlooking the remarkable scenery. Other key facilities at this resort include a soothing jacuzzi and a relaxing saltwater swimming pool equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas.

Accommodations

All suites at Sky Ranch Lodge have been carefully designed to blend the site’s historical setting with comfortable, twenty-first-century luxuries. These spacious rooms feature soft, inviting beds, a coffee machine with local coffee and tea, a 37-inch flat-screen TV, extraordinary mountain views, and more. Some suites also feature a charming fireplace for aesthetics and the winter months. All suites at the hotel are within walking distance of many local hiking trails, restaurants, helicopter tours, and Sedona airport.

The site’s helpful event planning staff will work with you to ensure that your dream wedding becomes a reality. Through implementing your visions and addressing your specific requirements, these planners can build a ceremony and reception site that caters for your every need. Providing chairs, tables, and liens, your event space can begin to take shape immediately. High-quality sound and audio systems are also provided.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$7,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$7,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$6

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Limited Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Garden
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
November
December

• Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 06/09/2022

Thank you SO SO much, Sky Ranch Lodge!

WOW! I am so thankful and appreciative of the team at Sky Ranch Lodge. Shannon did an awesome job answering our questions before we decided which venue to go with and we are so happy we chose Sky Ranch Lodge to celebrate our special day!

Natalie was our Events Coordinator - she was so kind and helpful throughout the whole process! Planning a wedding in just a few months was very overwhelming, but Natalie always made sure we were taken care of! This really meant a lot and took a load off of my shoulders!

We want to thank the whole Sky Ranch team for making our wedding special and allowing us to start our journey as husband and wife with fond memories! We got to meet Rusty and his humor at the Sky Ranch bar the night before our wedding and he had some amazing complimentary popcorn on deck. We raved over it and he surprised us with some on our big day, which was so kind! John was also great and funny as well - thank you so so much for introducing us during our grand entrance! This really meant a ton! Natalie was truly special! I have nothing but love for her and all the hard work she put into our wedding! From the very start she displayed such great qualities and always offered her help - even the night before when I told her my necklace was left back home (which was out of town), she responded to me straight away and asked around her group of friends to help me find one! I didn’t expect that at all and I was moved by her kindness. Sky Ranch has such a wonderful team of people who make sure your day is special! It’s really the little things that make a big impact.

There was never a doubt at all that our big day was in good hands - with all that we experienced, the level of service exceeded our expectations. We were also taken aback by the beautiful view from the venue and our bridal suite.

Thank you so much for everything, Sky Ranch Lodge! We hope to see you all again soon!
  • Montana
    Montana E. Married on 05/21/2022

Dream Sedona Wedding

I honestly don't know where to start writing this review because I just can't contain my happiness and excitement after having my dream wedding at Sky Ranch Lodge. I worked very closely with Shannon for almost 2 years planning our May 2022 wedding. She was an absolute rockstar! Incredibly attentive and kind and funny and bubbly and SO easy to work with. She is seriously every brides dream. Throughout the 2 years we have numerous zoom calls, email exchanges, texts, phone calls to plan our destination wedding and she made it so easy considering it was 2000 miles away! Aside from the iconic and breathtaking views of Sedona and the beautiful botanical and lush gardens Sky Ranch has to offer as a venue there is a whole lot more to it. Sky Ranch offers a number of rentals included and others you can upgrade to, a bridal suite right next to the venue which I can't even tell you how helpful that was to have, they provide bartenders, security and event coordinators your day of. Shannon again was just a superstar on the wedding day. Always checking in at the right time (never the wrong time) was on top of everything that was going down. I knew that she knew exactly what I wanted and she was taking care of everything. Most of the time without me even noticing. The bartending staff and all other support staff from Sky Ranch Lodge were such a joy to have at our wedding, even in the background. Everyone had smiles on their faces at all times and just made the atmosphere that much more merrier. Words just can't do this place and the people justics. I hope the pictures I'm including will convey how perfect of a day it was. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!!!
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 04/23/2022

If I could rate Sky Ranch 10 stars I would

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married in Sedona because its such a special place to us. If you are familiar with Sedona, you KNOW the views are going to be amazing no matter where you are. We went to 4 venues, and the moment we walked onto sky ranches property we knew, this was the place we were going to get married. The views are just breathtaking. From the rooms, from the venue, to be honest everywhere on property, you are just left speechless. The hotel is walking distance from some AMAZING hikes, Mesa Grill (an amazing restaurant serving breakfast lunch and dinner), a wine bar with the best bartenders, a beautiful pool and botanical gardens with tons of seating and places to explore on property!

Where do I even start with Sky Ranch wedding staff?! If i could give them 10 stars I would!! These girls are seriously incredible. Ashley was our primary coordinator and she is an actual angel! She was there for us in every way possible. The amount of calls, emails, questions I had leading up to the big day was insane. She was ALWAYS there for us with no delay/hesitation. She was so helpful and gracious, she made the entire process leading up to the wedding so stress free!! Natalie and Shannon were also amazing, stepping in and helping if Ashley wasn't around!

The day of our wedding- I seriously can't rave ENOUGH! Ashley and Shannon made my dream wedding come true. The set up was PERFECTION! The entire day/ night ran SO smooth. They were checking in with me and my husband to see if we needed anything when we didn't even realize we needed anything! Feeding us, getting us coronas and water and sweets! They were just so supportive and helped in any way they could. Our wedding was April 23rd, and since that day we have heard from SO many guests that it was hands down best wedding they have ever gone too. My family is already talking about doing our next reunion at sky ranch! I could go on and on about this place and how perfect they are. If you are looking at booking sky ranch- DO IT. I can't name a SINGLE reason why you shouldn't. Natalie, Shannon, and especially Ashley- THANK YOU. From the bottom of our hearts- you made the best day of our lives even more special than we imagined!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Ingabritt & Eddie
    240 photos · 09/09/2018

Pricing

Classic Party Rentals Classic Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

this venue rest above Sedona. You would not know it was there unless you take the short drive up to see it. Once you do, you will never forget the most amazing view you have of the town. Rooms with views to match and a great event team. Take the drive.

Babydoll Weddings Babydoll Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Sky Ranch Lodge is a beautiful wedding venue nestled in the red rocks of Sedona. A venue where the ceremony and reception is outside you have will a natural backdrop of beauty. Their rooms are wonderful and comfortable. Perfect for your wedding guests to stay or for you and your hubby on a vacation. Everyone who works there are incredibly sweet and attentive, ready to help with anything you may need. If you are looking for a wedding venue in Sedona or a lodge to stay at on your next trip, choose Sky Ranch Lodge; you will not be disappointed!

Sedona Fine Art of Flowers Sedona Fine Art of Flowers Wedding Florists

Sky Ranch Lodge commands some of the most sweeping views of Sedona's red rock panorama. One of the best loved lodges in Sedona for many years, the event staff is super helpful and gracious.

1105 Airport Road, PO Box 2579 Sedona, AZ, 86336
Location of (Sky Ranch Lodge)

Sky Ranch Lodge frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Sky Ranch Lodge?

Sky Ranch Lodge includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Sky Ranch Lodge, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Sky Ranch Lodge includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Server(s)

At Sky Ranch Lodge, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Sky Ranch Lodge includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • House Wine
  • Limited Bar

What are the most important characteristics of Sky Ranch Lodge in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Sky Ranch Lodge for wedding events is known for:
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Sky Ranch Lodge for wedding events?

Sky Ranch Lodge offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Sky Ranch Lodge offer?

Sky Ranch Lodge offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Sky Ranch Lodge offer for wedding events?

Sky Ranch Lodge offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Sky Ranch Lodge have available for wedding events?

Sky Ranch Lodge offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Sky Ranch Lodge and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sky Ranch Lodge is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in value, 4.6 in professionalism, 4.5 in quality of service, 4.5 in average response time and 4.4 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues