Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About SJ Videography

Greetings! My name is Sunghye Jung. I love traveling, eating, watching movies, crying over kids movies, bothering my dog when she's sleepy, and most importantly, shooting videos and editing them. I feel fortunate to proudly say I enjoy what I do.

I'm currently based in Fairfax, VA, though I'm willing to travel for your special day. Before I show up, I'd want to hear your vision, I'd want to know what song you like so that I can tell your story and preserve your moments in a way that they won't fade away with time, or other beautiful memories. You can forget I'm even there, just enjoy your day, and I'll do the rest.

I'd love to hear from you, you can always find me via website, e-mail, or phone below.

sunghye.jung@gmail.com

Videos 4 Videos

10 Reviews for SJ Videography

Jordan · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful experience

We are so glad we decided to go with Sunghye for our wedding video! When we first started planning our wedding, we weren't sure if we would have a videographer. We eventually decided it was worth having one, as we didn't want to regret not capturing our day this way. I can say this was absolutely the right decision!! Sunghye was amazing- responsive, friendly, easy to work with, and very talented. On the day of our wedding, we barely noticed her (which was one of our concerns with doing a video, thinking it may feel intrusive) yet she captured the most amazing footage from the day! The final video was beautifully put together and included so many special moments we would never have remembered without seeing on video. Sunghye has a special talent for including all the important people and moments in her video without you even asking. She knew exactly what to capture and include. The video truly brings you back to the feelings of that day in a way that photos can't. I would highly recommend including extra bits of audio (vows, ceremony, toasts, letters to each other) as this really enhanced the video. The final product is incredible and truly exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Emily Armentrout · Married on 09/22/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

Sunghye was awesome!! We were a little worried because we hadn’t gotten a chance to meet her before the wedding, but she came and fit right in!! She was super sweet and were glad she was there, although we barely noticed her!! How she got such good footage while staying almost invisible is beyond me! Our highlight video is amazing and we couldn’t be happier!! We highly recommend SJ Videography 😊

Sent on 11/11/2018

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

Sunghye was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I really wanted a videographer for our wedding day but like so many others we were struggling to find the budget to do so. Sunghye is incredibly affordable with high quality work! She in my opinion produces better videos than some of the highest priced videographers out there. Our highlight video is everything we could have ever wanted and all of our family and friends are praising it as well. She included all of the shots we asked for and was such a pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding day. She was extremely accommodating. After the first draft of our video she diligently worked to find a different version of one of the songs we had used and even contacted the artist himself to get the permission that was required. She goes above and beyond for her clients and is very quick to respond. We can not recommend her enough! 10/10!

Sent on 01/18/2018

SJ Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Silver Streak Weddings Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Sunghye several times and have been THRILLED with the quality of her work as well as her professionalism. She is an extremely hard worker who has a great eye for shooting and editing wedding films. I look forward to the next opportunity I have to work with Sunghye Jung.

• Fairfax, 22031 See on map
    2029978224 (Phone number)
    Location of (SJ Videography)