Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34

About SJ Videography

Greetings! My name is Sunghye Jung. I love traveling, eating, watching movies, crying over kids movies, bothering my dog when she's sleepy, and most importantly, shooting videos and editing them. I feel fortunate to proudly say I enjoy what I do.

I'm currently based in Fairfax, VA, though I'm willing to travel for your special day. Before I show up, I'd want to hear your vision, I'd want to know what song you like so that I can tell your story and preserve your moments in a way that they won't fade away with time, or other beautiful memories. You can forget I'm even there, just enjoy your day, and I'll do the rest.

I'd love to hear from you, you can always find me via website, e-mail, or phone below.

sunghye.jung@gmail.com

dinner

• Videos 4

9 Reviews for SJ Videography

Emily Armentrout · Married on 09/22/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

Sunghye was awesome!! We were a little worried because we hadn’t gotten a chance to meet her before the wedding, but she came and fit right in!! She was super sweet and were glad she was there, although we barely noticed her!! How she got such good footage while staying almost invisible is beyond me! Our highlight video is amazing and we couldn’t be happier!! We highly recommend SJ Videography 😊

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

Sunghye was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I really wanted a videographer for our wedding day but like so many others we were struggling to find the budget to do so. Sunghye is incredibly affordable with high quality work! She in my opinion produces better videos than some of the highest priced videographers out there. Our highlight video is everything we could have ever wanted and all of our family and friends are praising it as well. She included all of the shots we asked for and was such a pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding day. She was extremely accommodating. After the first draft of our video she diligently worked to find a different version of one of the songs we had used and even contacted the artist himself to get the permission that was required. She goes above and beyond for her clients and is very quick to respond. We can not recommend her enough! 10/10!

Natalie · Married on 04/08/2017

Brides, look no further for your videographer. Sunghye is the best! I am so happy I found her. She got all the shots I wanted and wasn´t intrusive in any way. Our highlight video is basically my favorite thing; I have gotten so many compliments on it! I really wanted a videographer but didn't have the budget to spend several thousand dollars. Then I found sunghye, and after looking at her work, I felt confident in booking her. So glad I did!!! We love our video!!

SJ Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Silver Streak Weddings
    Silver Streak Weddings Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Sunghye several times and have been THRILLED with the quality of her work as well as her professionalism. She is an extremely hard worker who has a great eye for shooting and editing wedding films. I look forward to the next opportunity I have to work with Sunghye Jung.

• Fairfax, VA 22031 See on map