SisuPhoto

Minneapolis, MN View map
$15,000 Most Popular Price

$15,000 Most Popular Price

I am committed to providing quality photographic work at prices that won’t break the bank. I am a formally trained photojournalist with more than ten years of experience as a professional shooter. I enjoy shooting weddings in a photojournalistic style, with a focus on capturing those candid, intimate moments that are so easy to miss. I would love to use my camera to document your special day and provide memories to last a lifetime!

Along with weddings, I am available to photograph portraits, events and editorial work. Please contact me for pricing information.

Please visit www.sisuphoto.com for more examples of my work.

I believe that everybody deserves the right to marry the one that they love and am very excited that Minnesota is the 12th state to make gay marriage legal!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$15000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$15000

One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

Jan R. Married on 11/27/2018

Easy to work with and professional

SisuPhoto was so easy to work with. We used Michele for our annual holiday photos this year, and she did a great job photographing a family that doesn't love being photographed. She got to know us prior to the session, and sent a detailed email so we felt prepared and comfortable. She was easy-going and professional throughout. The photos were a good mix of formal and funny. We got the photos back quicker than we expected and they were great! Will definitely book Michele again.
  • F
    Fabiola Married on 02/16/2018
    Adam and I got married on 02/17/18 in St Paul, MN, we couldn't thank Michele enough for the wonderful job she did for us. We live in AK and it was very hard to plan a wedding so far away and let me tell you that all the vendors we had, Michele was the best of all. She was very responsive, helpful, very easy to work with, very organized, super punctual and did a great job with the photos. We were so pleased and happy to see the final results. She captured not only every special moment but all the details that came along on our special day. Thank you so much Michele!!!!! I would totally recommend Michele for your future photos.......
  • User2534555 Event on: 02/06/2016
    Michelle was fantastic to work with. She was flexible to meet our needs, personable, and professional. The quality of her work was unmatched by any other photographers we have used previously. We will definitely use her again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

3820 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN, 55406
Location of (SisuPhoto)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding