3820 27th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55406 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $15,000
Availability Check your date

About SisuPhoto

I am committed to providing quality photographic work at prices that won’t break the bank. I am a formally trained photojournalist with more than ten years of experience as a professional shooter. I enjoy shooting weddings in a photojournalistic style, with a focus on capturing those candid, intimate moments that are so easy to miss. I would love to use my camera to document your special day and provide memories to last a lifetime!

Along with weddings, I am available to photograph portraits, events and editorial work. Please contact me for pricing information.

Please visit www.sisuphoto.com for more examples of my work.

I believe that everybody deserves the right to marry the one that they love and am very excited that Minnesota is the 12th state to make gay marriage legal!

aq1q8774
brieric09
copy

24 Reviews for SisuPhoto

Jan Russ · Married on 11/27/2018

Easy to work with and professional

SisuPhoto was so easy to work with. We used Michele for our annual holiday photos this year, and she did a great job photographing a family that doesn't love being photographed. She got to know us prior to the session, and sent a detailed email so we felt prepared and comfortable. She was easy-going and professional throughout. The photos were a good mix of formal and funny. We got the photos back quicker than we expected and they were great! Will definitely book Michele again.

• F

Fabiola · Married on 02/16/2018

Adam and I got married on 02/17/18 in St Paul, MN, we couldn't thank Michele enough for the wonderful job she did for us. We live in AK and it was very hard to plan a wedding so far away and let me tell you that all the vendors we had, Michele was the best of all. She was very responsive, helpful, very easy to work with, very organized, super punctual and did a great job with the photos. We were so pleased and happy to see the final results. She captured not only every special moment but all the details that came along on our special day. Thank you so much Michele!!!!! I would totally recommend Michele for your future photos.......

Angela · Married on 08/22/2015

Fifteen years from now, I want to look at my wedding pictures and remember how I felt on my wedding day.

Michele’s wedding photography is unique. She brings something different, raw emotion. I felt something from looking through her portfolio, and I knew she was the right choice for us.

We have so many amazing pictures from our wedding that I don’t know which photos to frame.

If you are looking for a traditional wedding photographer, Michele might not be the best choice for you. She is beyond traditional, she captures the reflective perspective that can't be easily expressed.

On a final note, her communication is also excellent, she is thorough, extremely easy to work with, quick, and one hard worker. She was actually eight months pregnant on my wedding day, and she didn’t miss a beat. Everyone in our wedding party was very impressed with Michele and beyond amazed with the results, which came less than two weeks after my wedding.

Award

SisuPhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 15,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 15,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism