23 Reviews for SisuPhoto

14 SisuPhoto Reviews

Adam and I got married on 02/17/18 in St Paul, MN, we couldn't thank Michele enough for the wonderful job she did for us. We live in AK and it was very hard to plan a wedding so far away and let me tell you that all the vendors we had, Michele was the best of all. She was very responsive, helpful, very easy to work with, very organized, super punctual and did a great job with the photos. We were so pleased and happy to see the final results. She captured not only every special moment but all the details that came along on our special day. Thank you so much Michele!!!!! I would totally recommend Michele for your future photos.......

Profile Picture Fabiola, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michele took our wedding photos and she did an amazing job! We wanted someone laid-back who would prioritize documenting little moments and true expressions throughout the day, and Michele met that exactly. She was on the ball and went with the flow when there were a couple last-minute decisions or changes. Before the wedding we had thought about hiring a second shooter given our relatively large wedding, but it would have been unnecessary because Michele managed to be seemingly everywhere finding the most important interactions and moments, and I think nearly all of our guests show up in at least one photo (especially the kids!). She got us the edited photos faster than we expected, and was helpful and communicative through the whole process. She was also very affordable for her level of expertise.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michele took great pictures for our small civil wedding. She is flexible for the time and is willing to arrange her time for the customers. Her photography look great and creative. We would definitely recommend her to our friends and other people.

Profile Picture Xin, 9/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fifteen years from now, I want to look at my wedding pictures and remember how I felt on my wedding day.

Michele’s wedding photography is unique. She brings something different, raw emotion. I felt something from looking through her portfolio, and I knew she was the right choice for us.

We have so many amazing pictures from our wedding that I don’t know which photos to frame.

If you are looking for a traditional wedding photographer, Michele might not be the best choice for you. She is beyond traditional, she captures the reflective perspective that can't be easily expressed.

On a final note, her communication is also excellent, she is thorough, extremely easy to work with, quick, and one hard worker. She was actually eight months pregnant on my wedding day, and she didn’t miss a beat. Everyone in our wedding party was very impressed with Michele and beyond amazed with the results, which came less than two weeks after my wedding.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Extremely fast editing! Great variety of posed and candid shots. Love the work done!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

I reached out to Michele on short notice after finding her website online, to shoot our wedding. We were drawn to her photojournalist style, and we are very glad we used her services. Her photos did an excellent job of capturing our very small city-hall wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michele photographed our wedding and was so, so amazing. The pictures are just gorgeous, and she was great to have around (giving cues for music to start before the ceremony, etc). Looking at the pictures I see those small moments that barely registered during the day, represented brilliantly in the pictures. The portraits are great, but she really shined in capturing the event itself, i.e. photojournalism.
I can't believe how much we lucked out in finding her, when it was a bit of a challenge to even convince my fiance-at-the-time that we should hire a photographer in the first place, and we ended up having a relatively small budget. I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Lian, 11/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michele was able to capture some really wonderful moments between our families and my husband and I on our wedding day. She was great to work with and proved to be knowledgeable.

Profile Picture User4568293, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In looking for a photographer we wanted someone who had the same vibe we do, Michele absolutely did. She was professional, fun, flexible, excited and the results speak for themselves. We were extremely satisfied with what Michele provided us. She has a way of capturing a moment with depth, this was exactly what we were looking for!

We couldn't be more pleased with the results... the only regret we should have hired her services for a longer duration.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great time working with Michele! The day was a hot, sweaty mess, but she made the best of the chaos and we are so happy with our pictures. She's very flexible and easy to work with, even on goofy or somewhat challenging requests, and she's excellent at melting into the background for those all-important candid shots. If you're looking for an affordable photojournalistic style with a minimalist approach to editing (no photoshop abuse here), I highly recommend SisuPhoto.

Profile Picture Betsi, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were lucky enough to have Michelle photograph our wedding and she was fantastic. Fun to work with and still professional and efficient. And she has a great eye when it comes to photography. Would whole-heartedly recommend to anyone for their wedding or any other occasion!

Profile Picture Greg, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was very fun to work with. She took fantastic pictures of our wedding on VERY short notice and her rates were excellent. We have gotten lots of compliments on the photos she took, both from our non-photographer friends and from our photographer friends. One of the most common compliments we got was that she did a great job capturing our joy and love for one another. And we agree. She did. I wish we lived in the Minneapolis area, we would have her take pictures of us just for fun.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michele did such a wonderful job. From our very first exchanges via email I knew she was going to be my photographer. She was prompt and professional. She really listened to everything that we wanted. I love every single one of our photos. She was also very reasonably priced, although she has extensive experience as a photographer. Sisuphoto is awesome, and I would recommend Michele to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture M, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding pictures turned out fantastic. Michele captured real moments. That's what is special about a photojournalist capturing your day. She saw and captured the beauty in us, our friends and family and the beautiful setting we chose for our wedding. I will treasure these photos always.

Profile Picture Clara, 10/1/11, 1 Review