Brio Art Photography

Hopkins, MN View map

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Focus on remembering the moments ... that take your breath away and make you smile uncontrollably. The wonderful couples I have the privilege to work with give me space for creativity and allow me to truly have fun capturing their love. You put a lot of trust in your photographer. I am the artist you hire for life, not just your wedding day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Kelly Married on 06/19/2021

Book Brio Art, you will not regret it!!!

We spent a bunch of time researching different photographers for our wedding. At the beginning I asked a bunch of questions. Both Niki and Katie were very responsive and did not get annoyed with all my questions. We decided to book Brio Art and I am very glad we did. I tend to be uncomfortable and awkward in front of the camera. However they made me feel super comfortable so all the photos were natural and not awkward. You will spend so much time with your photographer on the day of the wedding so it is super important to feel comfortable. It felt like they were friends we have known for a long time.

The quality of the photos are amazing. I am a very particular person, one would sometimes say hard to please, but I was very pleased with all the photos. I highly recommend you book Brio Art for your wedding (or other photo needs). You can trust them to fully capture your day and I promise you will not regret it!
    Heather Married on 06/22/2019

Katie Fears at Brio Art Photography is incredibly talented

Katie at Brio Art Photography is absolutely incredible. Katie has a creative gift of capturing special moments on camera to enjoy for a lifetime. Katie photographed our proposal, engagement, and wedding because we connected with her and knew she would capture all of our events perfectly. We were so blessed to have found her and plan to continue to work with her in the future. You will be ecstatic if you choose Katie as she is a great communicator, genuine, kind, and her photos are flawless.
    Birte Married on 05/18/2019

Best decision ever

When I met Katie a couple of years ago, I knew that when the time comes for me to marry, I would be thrilled to have her as a photographer. Even though we live on different continents, she gave everything to make it possible to spend the whole wedding weekend with us in the Netherlands, including a photo shoot through the canals of Amsterdam! It was the best decision ever: Katie is a really nice person, has the guests under control with a great sense of humor, has an eye for detail and makes beautiful photos! Even though she did not speak the same language as the most of our guests, she managed everything perfectly. She joined our wedding not only as a photographer, but as a friend and guest! Thank you for joining our special day! We could not wish for better photos.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Ask for the Moon Events Ask for the Moon Events Wedding Planners

Terrific!! 5+ stars!!!

1589 MN-7, Suite 203 Brio Art Hopkins, MN, 55343
612-702-6063
Location of (Brio Art Photography)

Brio Art Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Brio Art Photography offer?

Brio Art Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Brio Art Photography offer?

Brio Art Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brio Art Photography offer for wedding events?

Brio Art Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brio Art Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brio Art Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding