DFW Texas, Lewisville, TX 75067 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Sister Stem Co.

Serving weddings, Sister Stem Co. is a floral rental company based in Lewisville, Texas. Owned by sistersKarless and Ashlee, the business offers premium faux flowers that have been lovingly arranged. Their creations are not only beautiful but reduce the economic and environmental impact of event spaces. For every arrangement rented, the company plants one tree in its honor. Because their products are so durable, they make planning weddings much easier than standard floral arrangements.

Sister Stem Co. begins each wedding journey with a complimentary consultation to learn about a couple's unique vision for their event. They then recommend one of their beautiful lines of faux flowers. It is also possible to customize one’s chosen faux blooms. They can help with the delivery and setup of events as well as clearing up afterward.

rmphotocinema sisterco branding 194 51 1997019 160471851633404
rmphotocinema sisterco branding 194 51 1997019 160471851633404

Sister Stem Co. Pricing

Sister Stem Co. Price Rates

Sister Stem Co. FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include?
    Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Setup
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Event Design
    Floral Design
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Candles/Holders
    Table Runners
    Vases

Team of Sister Stem Co.

Karlee Hale

Karlee Hale

Co-Founder // Director of Operations

Favorite Flower: Delphinium

Starting Sister Stem Co. with my sister is the most fun adventure! After living and working in flashy Dubai through my mid-20s, I grew a new appreciation for nature’s beauty and it’s benefit to our well-being. I travelled often, and each time I’d take note of how being near trees, flowers, and greenery always improved my spirits: better air, better energy, better life!

I’m honored to co-lead the team at Sister Stem Company, where we all come together to create more beauty in event spaces, our community, and the world.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Ashlee Nicholson

Ashlee Nicholson

Co-Founder // Creative Director

Favorite Flower: Ranunculus

As a DFW wedding planner, I quickly saw the need for affordable and stunningly beautiful floral arrangements for weddings. After a few conversations with my big sister, it was a no-brainer that we needed to offer a solution to this problem!

Sister Stem Co. exists to serve members of our community that desire for their wedding, baby shower, luncheon, or any other special event to give back to the environment in a really special and lasting way. The fact that I get to do all of this with my sister is a dream come true!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• DFW Texas Lewisville, TX, 75067 See on map
    972-556-5363 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sister Stem Co.)