Dulles Ave., Stafford, TX 77477 Map · Phone number

About Simply I do Weddings

Simply I do Weddings was created from my love of the beauty of weddings. Weddings are so beautiful and amazing from the flowers to the bling and all the amazing food! I love coordinating anything and can't wait to help all my couples achieve the special day they deserve. I have worked all kinds of jobs from being a manager to doing housekeeping and weddings are all I've thought about for years! Finally, I decided to make my dreams come true and become a wedding planner.

Being able to coordinate my family's crazy schedule along with being a manager over 150 employees, I am ready to coordinate any wedding! I am known for my organizational skills, my smile...always smiling and giving that little extra umph to my relationships. I am very encouraged and truly believe that I can make your wedding day the best day of your life.. so far!

I would love to coordinate this special time in your life for you and yours. Give me a call and please leave me a message ( upper right hand corner of this page) or email me (SimplyIDoiWeddings@ymail.com).

I am located in Stafford, TX and am currently working out of my home office and would be glad to meet you at the local coffee shop, for a lunch date or even at the library! I am looking forward to meeting the Sugar Land, Missouri City and Stafford brides and grooms to be, but would discuss any other locations at any time.
Simply I do Weddings is a small wedding planner which gives a more personal relationship to the wedding couple. I will be available to you for anything you might need. I will take the stress out of your to do lists and help find some great vendors. I will only schedule one wedding per weekend to give every bride and groom the attention they deserve along with the personal touch and dedication every wedding needs. Along with the 5 days prior ~ to review and remind all vendors and bridal party of the approaching day. I will check off all the to do lists and schedules verbally with each couple along with reminder emails and phone calls along with helping on those special items that need my touch. You will have nothing to worry about other than making that first call to me at Simply I do Weddings!

71502e896227ec45 1314293477644 6