14 Racetrack Road NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Simply Elegant Bridal

Simply Elegant Bridal, Fort Walton Beach I Including Destin, Niceville, Crestview, Panama City and Pensacola) has been serving Brides along the Emerald Coast for 26 years. We have won Best of the Emerald Coast 6 Years in a Row. We LOVE our Brides!

91 Reviews for Simply Elegant Bridal

Simply Elegant Bridal 5
  • Abby

Abigail · Married on 04/27/2019

Great staff

Dana promised me a great experience and that’s exactly what I got! I came to my appointment not sure of what I wanted for my wedding gown. Dana was patient and helpful through all my “no”s and “this isn’t the one”s. She catered the entire appointment to me and helped me find the style that fits me perfectly! I was promptly called about my dress’s arrival and scheduled for fittings so easily. I did have to return for multiple alterations, as the seamstress forgot some items the first two times. But other than that, everything was effortless and great!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Michaelanne · Married on 09/23/2017

I came in without an appointment, and when I mentioned simple beach gown. Bob said oh come on in we can do that! He listened to what I was thinking and found me the perfect dress! 3rd one I tried on and he made the experience so much fun and EASY!!! My dress was gorgeous and exactly what I pictured!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Simply Elegant Bridal 6
    Simply Elegant Bridal 7
    Simply Elegant Bridal 8

Megan · Married on 11/11/2016

I came here to try on wedding dresses in February for my wedding this November and was helped by Cecilia. She was awesome! She asked great questions to try to figure out what would fit me best and recommended trying on dresses I originally thought I didn't like. I had tried on a dress at a different salon that was WAYY too expensive and was only being sold as is and Cecilia found it at Simply Elegant for me! Once I had the dress on she asked me "Okay what do you love and what don't you love?" I told her the only things I wished that dress had were a little bit of sparkle and a button down back and she pulled another dress with literally all of the things I wanted. It was perfect and the price was great so I made it mine. Cecilia also took the time to help me find the perfect veil. She kept me updated on the dresses timing and they actually got it in earlier than expected which saved me a ton of stress and money since we were moving the month it was suppose to come in. Everyone at this salon was friendly and professional and the prices are great! I cannot wait to wear the PERFECT dress on my wedding day thanks to Cecilia and everyone at Simply Elegant!!

Sent on 08/21/2016