1658 McLendon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number

About Simply Charming Socials

Simply Charming Socials is a full-service event planning and design company based just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. We specialize in weddings and socials across the Southeast and beyond. We offer variety of services and all of our packages are completely tailored to the particular client and event.

Follow Simply Charming Socials on

3f37c6d886e8b2c7 1528464067 d5e382169f46a206 1528464060362 1 1

66 Reviews for Simply Charming Socials

• Berly

Berly West Baker · Getting married on 07/12/2021

The Right Wedding Coordinator Sets the Right Tone on Wedding Day!

My daughter started interviewing Day of Coordinators in the spring 2019 for her NYE 2019 wedding.

She did a lot of research, read a lot of reviews, scanned Instagram and came up with some possibilities to interview. She and I met for lunch and she told me about the top 2 and then she stated, “But the next woman is the one who I want.” She said she felt very confident of this woman’s desire to help her achieve her vision, she liked her detail-oriented process and knew that everything would be done right.

That woman, Kristine Cooke, owner of Simply Charming Socials did not disappoint. Personally, I have planned a lot of parties; black tie events for 100 guests, poolside parties for 120 etc. so I know the energy and organization that must be in place. Kristine has it down to an exact science. She managed vendor meetings, promptly answered emails and texts and did everything in between with precise detail and genuine oversight.

Kristine has great listening ears; a MUST for a good coordinator. No detail was overlooked. Her team worked in tantum with other vendors seamlessly. No issues, no drama and everything was handled with perfection. She totally got my daughter’s vision and made it all come together!

Kristine allowed me, the Mother of the Bride, to enjoy every moment of that day only because I knew she would take care of everything beautifully. She personally checked in with me during the 5 ½ hour reception several times to make sure that all was good and that my champagne glass was filled.

I highly recommend Kristine Cooke, owner, event planner and designer of Simply Charming Socials for all your wedding coordination needs!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Trivette

Trivette Lipscomb · Getting married on 07/12/2021

You NEED Simply Charming Socials for your wedding day!

I cannot say enough about Simply Charming Socials. Kristine and her team are truly one of a kind! I was an organized bride and had most of my vendors and planning complete when I started looking for a day/month of coordinator. I spoke to over seven coordinators to find the right “fit”. Right away from the initial inquiry, I felt at ease with Kristine and her “can do” attitude, organization, and calm manner. I knew she was the one who would help my vision come to life. She really listens and is very transparent throughout the whole process. Kristine was always available for advice and guidance, and she was extremely quick with responses. I know she had multiple events and weddings that were being planned at the same time leading up to ours, but she made me feel like I was her only bride - wow! No one tells you that the month leading up to your wedding is the most hectic, but Kristine was so helpful through the final details and every step of the way from the final walk through to the day before.

Throughout the last month, week before, vendor set up, the rehearsal day, and day of, Kristine was in constant communication. Kristine and her team’s execution of our wedding vision and dreams were flawless on the day of. The venue details were exactly and more than what we had imagined. At the reception she kept us on time and kept the events of the night moving, which is so helpful when you are the bride and groom. My husband and I were always being checked on, and we never had an empty drink in our hands. My mother and father felt the exact same way throughout our night and reception. The day after our wedding, a member of the wedding party texted me and said, “ps the coordinator was the best one I’ve seen at any of the weddings I’ve ever been in!!! She killed it!” and my family members and friends have shared the same review of Kristine and her team.

Simply Charming Socials’ branding is a swan, and it is so fitting. A swan is graceful and calm on top of the water and is paddling like crazy underneath. That is exactly what Kristine is; she is calm, collected and graceful, and she is working like crazy. Kristine and her team do all the hard work in the shadows, and they display excellence and elegance in the open. She is detail-oriented, thoughtful, and kind, and she makes sure that the biggest day of your life is the BEST day of your life and more. Get on Simply Charming Socials’ calendar NOW!! She is AMAZING!!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Tim Heffner · Married on 07/10/2020

Best Decision Ever

My wife and I were married on October 19, 2019, and we chose Simply Charming Socials to be our wedding designer and planner back in July of 2018. This was by far the best decision we made in planning our wedding. We worked specifically with Kristine as our planner, and she is absolutely amazing! Her attention to detail is phenomenal, her professional connections and recommendations were extremely valuable, and the amount of time and effort she spent helping to plan our big day was more than we could have asked for.

She helped us in choosing designs, patterns, and colors that went well together. She put together amazing design boards to send to our vendors. She helped us review all our contracts (she even caught a mistake in one that saved us money). And best of all, Kristine helped us by figuring out a way to eloquently add our Golden Retriever puppy into the wedding!

Leading up to the wedding, Kristine helped to make everything as easy and painless as possible. During the wedding ceremony itself, she was our saving grace! Everything flowed smoothly throughout the night, and my wife and I never had to worry about the timeline, decorations, or vendors. The one snafu at our wedding was out of her control (DJ caught the flu a few days before the wedding), but Kristine handled everything behind the scenes to come up with a replacement through the DJ company. The night went off without a hitch, and she made sure we did not know about the issue until she already came up with a solution.

We will be recommending Simply Charming Socials to all our friends and family that get engaged in the future. Thank you, Kristine, for helping to make our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 01/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Simply Charming Socials FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lethal Rhythms Wedding DJs

We LOVE working with the Simply Charming team! As a professional DJ and leader in the DJ industry for over 10 years I ALWAYS breathe a sigh of relief when I see the planners for our mutual clients are Simply Charming! They do a wonderful job and keep everything VERY organized!! Thank you ladies for delivering time and time again!

• 1658 McLendon Ave NE Atlanta, 30307 See on map
    Location of (Simply Charming Socials)