1658 McLendon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number

About Simply Charming Socials

Simply Charming Socials is a full-service event planning and design company based just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. We specialize in weddings and socials across the Southeast and beyond. We offer variety of services and all of our packages are completely tailored to the particular client and event.

• Woman-owned
Follow Simply Charming Socials on

Other couples have also viewed

• Leslie Cox Weddings & Events
3f37c6d886e8b2c7 1528464067 d5e382169f46a206 1528464060362 1 1

72 Reviews for Simply Charming Socials

• Berly

Berly W. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

The Right Wedding Coordinator Sets the Right Tone on Wedding Day!

My daughter started interviewing Day of Coordinators in the spring 2019 for her NYE 2019 wedding.

She did a lot of research, read a lot of reviews, scanned Instagram and came up with some possibilities to interview. She and I met for lunch and she told me about the top 2 and then she stated, “But the next woman is the one who I want.” She said she felt very confident of this woman’s desire to help her achieve her vision, she liked her detail-oriented process and knew that everything would be done right.

That woman, Kristine Cooke, owner of Simply Charming Socials did not disappoint. Personally, I have planned a lot of parties; black tie events for 100 guests, poolside parties for 120 etc. so I know the energy and organization that must be in place. Kristine has it down to an exact science. She managed vendor meetings, promptly answered emails and texts and did everything in between with precise detail and genuine oversight.

Kristine has great listening ears; a MUST for a good coordinator. No detail was overlooked. Her team worked in tantum with other vendors seamlessly. No issues, no drama and everything was handled with perfection. She totally got my daughter’s vision and made it all come together!

Kristine allowed me, the Mother of the Bride, to enjoy every moment of that day only because I knew she would take care of everything beautifully. She personally checked in with me during the 5 ½ hour reception several times to make sure that all was good and that my champagne glass was filled.

I highly recommend Kristine Cooke, owner, event planner and designer of Simply Charming Socials for all your wedding coordination needs!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Trivette

Trivette L. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

You NEED Simply Charming Socials for your wedding day!

I cannot say enough about Simply Charming Socials. Kristine and her team are truly one of a kind! I was an organized bride and had most of my vendors and planning complete when I started looking for a day/month of coordinator. I spoke to over seven coordinators to find the right “fit”. Right away from the initial inquiry, I felt at ease with Kristine and her “can do” attitude, organization, and calm manner. I knew she was the one who would help my vision come to life. She really listens and is very transparent throughout the whole process. Kristine was always available for advice and guidance, and she was extremely quick with responses. I know she had multiple events and weddings that were being planned at the same time leading up to ours, but she made me feel like I was her only bride - wow! No one tells you that the month leading up to your wedding is the most hectic, but Kristine was so helpful through the final details and every step of the way from the final walk through to the day before.

Throughout the last month, week before, vendor set up, the rehearsal day, and day of, Kristine was in constant communication. Kristine and her team’s execution of our wedding vision and dreams were flawless on the day of. The venue details were exactly and more than what we had imagined. At the reception she kept us on time and kept the events of the night moving, which is so helpful when you are the bride and groom. My husband and I were always being checked on, and we never had an empty drink in our hands. My mother and father felt the exact same way throughout our night and reception. The day after our wedding, a member of the wedding party texted me and said, “ps the coordinator was the best one I’ve seen at any of the weddings I’ve ever been in!!! She killed it!” and my family members and friends have shared the same review of Kristine and her team.

Simply Charming Socials’ branding is a swan, and it is so fitting. A swan is graceful and calm on top of the water and is paddling like crazy underneath. That is exactly what Kristine is; she is calm, collected and graceful, and she is working like crazy. Kristine and her team do all the hard work in the shadows, and they display excellence and elegance in the open. She is detail-oriented, thoughtful, and kind, and she makes sure that the biggest day of your life is the BEST day of your life and more. Get on Simply Charming Socials’ calendar NOW!! She is AMAZING!!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Heidi

Heidi J. · Married on 04/30/2021

Simply Charming was Delightful

From the first call with Kristine we knew we wanted to work with her. We were looking for a month-of coordinator that would take charge & give us a sense of ease on our wedding day.

Unfortunately our original April 2020 wedding was postponed due to covid. During a confusing & tough time, especially for those planning such a big & important event, Kristine was there to support us along the way. She quickly adapted to the unprecedented times, was always transparent and honest, and made herself available to help us navigate unforeseen challenges. I constantly found myself saying, "It's ok, we have Kristine."

We decided to pursue a wedding in April 2021. We changed things up and had almost a completely different wedding - different location & different vibe - some different vendors. The Simply Charming team was completely supportive & kept us on track. The fact that the Simply Charming team had experience working with our venue & vendors, new & old, gave us an extra layer of comfort.

Jennifer, from the Simply Charming team, helped coordinate our rehearsal. We loved her immediately. She's sharp, kind & spunky - exactly what you want in a coordinator.

On wedding day the Simply Charming team quickly came in, helped setup decor & created a warm, beautiful environment. As a DIY bride that over analyses almost everything, having the Simply Charming team by my side gave me a great sense of comfort, one of the feelings you get only from your closest friends & family.

After a much longer wedding planning experience than anticipated, I'm happy to say that we got married and had a great event with much thanks to the Simply Charming team. The team exuded professionalism from start to finish & provided a calming voice in stressful situations - everything you want & need when planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Simply Charming Socials FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lethal Rhythms Wedding DJs

We LOVE working with the Simply Charming team! As a professional DJ and leader in the DJ industry for over 10 years I ALWAYS breathe a sigh of relief when I see the planners for our mutual clients are Simply Charming! They do a wonderful job and keep everything VERY organized!! Thank you ladies for delivering time and time again!

• 1658 McLendon Ave NE Atlanta, 30307 See on map
    Location of (Simply Charming Socials)