1658 McLendon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number

About Simply Charming Socials

Simply Charming Socials is a full-service event planning and design company based just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. We specialize in weddings and socials across the Southeast and beyond. We offer variety of services and all of our packages are completely tailored to the particular client and event.

Follow Simply Charming Socials on

Simply Charming Socials 6
Simply Charming Socials 7
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Jones · Married on 05/01/2019

Kristine is the most exceptional wedding planner !

Matt and I are extremely grateful to have had the pleasure of working with Kristine and her team from Simply Charming Socials. As a bride that was very intimidated about the whole wedding planning process, she guided me with ease and reassured me with each step. I was most impressed by the team’s ability to work with many critical family and cultural needs, with the utmost of ease and patience. She left no stone unturned and I had no worries about a smooth, fun day!
    Looking back, the day was truly all that I hoped! Beyond that, our family is still raving about all of the wedding events. Needless to say, it has all been unforgettable!
    We could not have accomplished any of this without Kristine and Simply Charming Socials! We would certainly recommend them to anyone for coordinating and design, but more than that- we would overwhelmingly recommend them to those who feel particularly lost and needing of a helping hand.
    Thank you all!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Simply Charming Socials 8
    Simply Charming Socials 9
    Simply Charming Socials 10
    Simply Charming Socials 11

Mary · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience!

Kristine is so responsive and has so much experience in the wedding industry. She is able to provide guidance on any detail, big or small. Thanks to Kristine for a perfect wedding day. I would recommend for sure!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Cooke · Married on 02/16/2019

Best in the Business!

Kristine is absolutely amazing, but don't just take my word for it. The compliments I received from other vendors, including our venue, on Kristine’s event coordination is a true testament to how incredible she is. Initially I wasn’t sure that a wedding coordinator was something we would need - but I could not have been more wrong. Kristine is so thorough, and our phone calls and meetings put my mind at ease and helped me feel organized leading up to our event. The day of, she was truly a lifesaver. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing because I knew she was on top of it! She had a timeline nailed down, vendors were all coordinated, and we were all truly able to enjoy our evening with family and friends while she ensured we were all taken care of. Her attention to detail and knowledge of the industry is unmatched - she was truly the best person we worked with in all of our event planning.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Simply Charming Socials FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 3

• Lethal Rhythms
    Lethal Rhythms Wedding DJs

We LOVE working with the Simply Charming team! As a professional DJ and leader in the DJ industry for over 10 years I ALWAYS breathe a sigh of relief when I see the planners for our mutual clients are Simply Charming! They do a wonderful job and keep everything VERY organized!! Thank you ladies for delivering time and time again!

• 1658 McLendon Ave NE Atlanta, 30307 See on map