Simply Charming Socials Reviews

Simply Charming Socials 6
Simply Charming Socials 7
  • Selby

Selby Hill · Married on 06/15/2019

Kristine and her team make the magic happen!

Kristine is not your average wedding planner. Throughout our 11-month planning process, she was a planner, creative visionary, crisis-manager, therapist, and friend all in one. My fiancé and I had a vision and plan for our wedding that even our parents didn’t quite understand, but Kristine was able to take what we struggled to verbalize and create something that exceeded our dreams and expectations.

Kristine is already an above-average wedding planner in her ability to coordinate and plan through dozens of logistical obstacles, but where her real gift is, is her design and ability to bring her couples’ dreams to life, and that’s exactly what she did for us. Our wedding was unlike any other we have been to because Kristine took the time to get to know us, enabling her to hone in on what we really wanted as a couple – not just what was trendy or easy at the time. A 300-person, out-of-town wedding was no small feat, and on top of that, Kristine absolutely transformed our reception venue to be exactly what we envisioned. Even two months after our wedding, friends and family are still reaching out to comment on what an incredible weekend it was and that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to – everything down to the small details (Kristine’s specialty) was absolutely perfect. Furthermore, Kristine is only made stronger by the numerous top vendors who adore her and want to work with her. We were able to hire incredible people (even those originally out of our budget) simply because they wanted a chance to work with Kristine again.

Kristine truly is the best at what she does, and there is no one else I would have trusted more to make our day perfect. She made us feel as if ours was the only wedding she was planning all year – every call, email, and text was a priority to her. There are a lot of nerves, stresses, and fears going into your wedding, but your planner shouldn’t be one of them. Hire Kristine and Simply Charming Socials and you won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Simply Charming Socials 8
    Simply Charming Socials 9
    Simply Charming Socials 10
    Simply Charming Socials 11
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Jones · Married on 05/01/2019

Kristine is the most exceptional wedding planner !

Matt and I are extremely grateful to have had the pleasure of working with Kristine and her team from Simply Charming Socials. As a bride that was very intimidated about the whole wedding planning process, she guided me with ease and reassured me with each step. I was most impressed by the team’s ability to work with many critical family and cultural needs, with the utmost of ease and patience. She left no stone unturned and I had no worries about a smooth, fun day!
    Looking back, the day was truly all that I hoped! Beyond that, our family is still raving about all of the wedding events. Needless to say, it has all been unforgettable!
    We could not have accomplished any of this without Kristine and Simply Charming Socials! We would certainly recommend them to anyone for coordinating and design, but more than that- we would overwhelmingly recommend them to those who feel particularly lost and needing of a helping hand.
    Thank you all!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Simply Charming Socials 12
    Simply Charming Socials 13
    Simply Charming Socials 14
    Simply Charming Socials 15

Mary · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience!

Kristine is so responsive and has so much experience in the wedding industry. She is able to provide guidance on any detail, big or small. Thanks to Kristine for a perfect wedding day. I would recommend for sure!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Ashley

ashley versteeg · Married on 04/06/2019

The BEST day! The BEST coordinator!

Kristine was referred to me by the event coordinator at my venue after I had been searching for a day of coordinator with no success. I had already taken care of a majority of the planning on my own and honestly thought I didn’t really need anyone for the day of- that I could get away with doing it myself and having friends/family help out. Once I talked to Kristine, not only did I realize how wrong I was, but I realized how much I NEEDED her services. She took over all planning and coordination from about a month out. She sent me a form to fill out with all the details, contact info and contracts I already had with vendors. We had a vendor meeting at the venue about 3 weeks before the big day, where we hashed out a rough outline of the day with some of the vendors (venue, catering and Simply Charming Socials) and went over little details. Unbeknownst to all of us, Kristine wasn’t feeling well at all. She went above and beyond for us even though she was so sick! She never complained or had any delay with any communication. I could not have been more pleased with her and her assistant. From our first phone call, Kristine made me feel so at ease and comfortable with her. She was so incredibly detailed, kind and easy to work with. On the wedding day, she came prepared with a whole apron filled with scissors, string, needle, literally anything I could ever think of or need- which I actually did need a few things. A few strings came loose on mine and my moms dresses- she sewed us right up and you couldn’t even tell! She and her assistant, Jennifer, made my {new} husband and I warm plates of food and ensured that we actually ate them. (It definitely took more than one warm plate!) Kristine reminded me to not be eating during my dads speech, so I wouldn’t be in the background of photos awkwardly stuffing my face. We were able to relax and enjoy the day and night without having to think of anything. Seriously. Everything went perfectly. Exactly how I pictured and dreamed of. I could not recommend Simply Charming Socials more!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Cooke · Married on 02/16/2019

Best in the Business!

Kristine is absolutely amazing, but don't just take my word for it. The compliments I received from other vendors, including our venue, on Kristine’s event coordination is a true testament to how incredible she is. Initially I wasn’t sure that a wedding coordinator was something we would need - but I could not have been more wrong. Kristine is so thorough, and our phone calls and meetings put my mind at ease and helped me feel organized leading up to our event. The day of, she was truly a lifesaver. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing because I knew she was on top of it! She had a timeline nailed down, vendors were all coordinated, and we were all truly able to enjoy our evening with family and friends while she ensured we were all taken care of. Her attention to detail and knowledge of the industry is unmatched - she was truly the best person we worked with in all of our event planning.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect in Every Way

There are only great things to say about Kristine with Simply Charming Socials. She was my partial planner and day of coordinator since we had found the venue already. She helped my vision come to life and edit all my ideas down so they were tasteful and impactful. She is detail-oriented, so thorough, genuine, understanding, and amazing to work with. She is incredibly professional, knows the industry so well, you'll feel like you're in the BEST of hands! Her vendor network and resources are amazing. I'm racking my brain how I can work with her again! Best decision I made for my wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Ali · Married on 10/27/2018

Kristine was incredible!

Kristine with Simply Charming Socials was more than awesome! She did so many things that made our wedding day run flawless. Aside from telling us all where to be and when, she went above and beyond. She made plates for us, got us drinks, she even sewed up the arm to my lace jacket that I wore for the ceremony when it had a tear in it. She made sure everything was the way we wanted it. She came very prepared with things for the day of and knew what to do and who to contact when things were getting off track. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply Charming Socials- Kristine is a DREAM!

We used Simply Charming Socials for day of coordinating which technically includes very thorough planning starting around 1 month before your big day. Kristine contacts all of your vendors to create a timeline for them to load in/load out so you never have to worry about this on your wedding day and can just enjoy what matters most- celebrating happy times with family and friends. Kristine is such an absolute joy to work with and made our wedding completely stress free! She is always available when you need any help or have any questions and makes sure to cover all the tiny details that you might otherwise overlook without her help. She has a great way of guiding you from one event to the next (going from dinner to cake cutting to first dances, etc) while keeping a calm atmosphere. All of the logistical detailed stuff that I dreaded having to plan (day of timeline, coordinating with vendors, etc) Kristine handles so in-depth that you seriously have no worries throughout your wedding and I think is the best money spent so you can have peace of mind. I cannot recommend her highly enough to anyone considering hiring a coordinator!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Sarah Small · Married on 10/05/2018

The best day of our lives

Where do I even start with how awesome Kristine is?! We used Kristine for month of planning during the final month before our wedding. She was awesome from the start, always letting us know we could reach out at any point, even before the final month. For the final month, she coordinated all of our vendors for us which was something that was extremely stressful for me to even think about and made sure they had everything they needed and knew exactly what we wanted and what they needed to do day of. She is extremely knowledgeable, organized, has a keen eye for detail, and will adapt as necessary. Our day 100% would not have been what it was or run as smoothly if it weren’t for Kristine. I had no stress the entire day because I knew Kristine was at my venue making everything happened and that when I arrived she would walk me through the whole night. We loved everything about our wedding and so did our friends and family.
    Our entire bridal party and both sets of parents couldn’t stop raving about Kristine and how they wish they had known about her for prior events. She was beyond worth every penny spent and we would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2018

Want your dream wedding without the stress? Hire Kristine!

Kristine gave us the gift of showing up to our wedding day stress-free and ready to soak up every moment, as well as walking alongside us during a 5 month wedding planning process. We get to look back on our wedding day with tears of joy and memories of everything going off without a hitch.

The task of planning one of the most emotional and expensive days of our lives, including hosting 160 people for a ceremony, dinner, and dance, was a daunting and never-before-experienced task. The first couple weeks of engagement, I wasted hours upon hours searching through Google/Pinterest, only to find ideas and vendors that didn’t fit our vision or budget. I knew this wasn’t how I wanted to remember my wedding season! Other than marrying one another, Kristine was one of the best choices we made regarding our wedding. We chose her Partial Planning and Design Package, which was the perfect balance of vendor referrals, design assistance, and planning.

Kristine is incredibly gifted in providing organization for the entire wedding planning process, providing direction for your vision, extending many creative ideas, referring numerous wonderful vendors, putting budget where it counts, answering all big AND little questions, planning and coordinating logistics for every minute of the wedding day, and executing a plan beautifully. Because she took the time to thoroughly understand our vision for the day, every design idea, vendor referral, and suggestion she gave us was spot on. She goes above-and-beyond to organize vendors not only the day-of, but a month in advance. She is very responsive, incredibly professional, thoughtful, and an excellent listener. She became a trusted advisor and friend throughout the process.

Our wedding day was a beautiful reflection of our families, values, and our overall wedding vision. We have Kristine to thank for so much of that.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2018

Wow- I do not even know where to begin to say how amazing Kristine is in design, coordinating and overall support. She made our dream come true and made the wedding exactly what we pictured. From the very beginning intro call, to the final meetings she was with me every step of the way asking amazing questions and helping discover the best ways to make all the details come together. We had monthly calls to check in on progression but she was also always there through email to assist me with any detail that was needed. She had amazing referral recommendations which we were so pleased with from the photographer, to the florist, to the calligrapher everything was right on point!

Kristine is truly an incredible asset and our day would not have been as perfect without her each step of the way. She knew all the right questions to ask each vendor and I even received comments from some of the vendors that they had never seen such strong communication and planning skills. She exceeded my expectations in every way. I would 100% recommend Kristine and her team to everyone looking for help throughout their wedding planning.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Simply Charming Socials 16
    Simply Charming Socials 17
    Simply Charming Socials 18

Eunice · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristine with Simply Charming Socials is absolutely wonderful. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but really she was in it for the whole month before. She was a crucial part of our wedding coming together and being perfect on the day of! She really made sure that all of our little details came all together, from contacting all of our vendors, to making a timeline, to keeping the actual day stress free. She's amazing. We literally had NOTHING to worry about the day of, which is what every couple's wedding day should be! On top of that, she was just so lovely to work with. She's always smiling and has such an optimistic view about everything. If you book her, you definitely will not regret it!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

I exchanged emails with a few wedding planners when I was ready to book a day-of-coordinator. Many of the ones I spoke to felt like a machine, they didn't bother to understand your needs before providing any information on what their services are and what it's like to work with them. Kristine was not this way! She worked to understand what style of wedding we were going for and our budget of course, she also felt friendly and down-to-earth, while also direct and detail oriented. We booked her for our day-of-coordination as well as some vendor recommendations since we lived out of town.

Throughout that time she was always responsive and helped us in finding vendor alternates that might be more open to serving our remote venue in north Georgia.

Then, about 3 months before our wedding, the weight of it all set in and we knew we needed her for more. She worked with us to figure out a plan that made sense for us since we had already done a lot of planning and covered the things we really needed help with. (ie: all the freakin' details!) Kristine ramped up quickly jumping into all the planning I had already done. She honed on our stylistic vision, (she improved it actually) and communicated this back out to our vendors. When we were unsure about preferences, she weighed in with her oppinion based on her experience rather than what she thought we wanted to hear which we really valued - and she was always right of course. The result was the best day of our lives. We felt like we were in such good hands - we literally didn't think for a second about any of the details or logistics and just enjoyed our wedding day. How many people can say that?!

I can't recommend Kristine enough for wedding planning, design, and styling!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Simply Charming Socials 19

katherine · Married on 09/24/2017

My husband and I had a fabulous wedding day and I can honestly say that it would not have been the same day without Simply Charming Socials and Kristine.

We booked Kristine for day-of-wedding planning (which I've told all of my bride-to-be friends is non-negotiable, you MUST have AT LEAST day-of coordination). Kristine went above and beyond to make sure everyone (including the MOB) were happy and comfortable on the wedding day.

Since we booked for day of coordination, a lot of the big decisions were already made, but there were a SHOCKING amount of tiny things that popped up last min to figure out and Kristine was a God send! "Let's ask Kristine" was my favorite and most used sentence in the last few weeks before the wedding....

"How should we do the chairs?"
    "Let's ask Kristine"

"How many appetizers should we offer?"
    "Let's ask Kristine"

"What time should we all get to the venue?"

etc. etc. etc.

With out her support on the wedding day I'm certain that I would have been on the phone all day with vendors (not a single person bothered me with one issue!), I'd also have been a flustered mess trying to coordinate everyone and everything (I was a relaxed, happy, ball of joy <3)

Kristine made such a huge impact on our day with only day-of coordination I can't help but imagine how much more wonderful everything would have been if she'd been brought on for full planning services.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

When I first started planning my wedding, I wondered if having a wedding coordinator was something I even needed. The answer is yes, I ABSOLUTELY needed one, and Kristine became so much more than just a wedding coordinator to me and my mom! If you're not in the wedding business- there are just so many things that you don't realize are going on behind the scenes! Kristine's ability to see my vision, but also be realistic and make suggestions that would work for my venue and budget was outstanding. Her connections in the industry also really helped me score vendors that would have been really hard for me to obtain on my own. Another thing that set her apart in my mind was how available she made herself- especially right before my wedding when things really picked up. In addition, myself, my husband and so many people commented on how flawlessly our wedding day flowed- all because of Kristine and her team. If you're looking for someone who knows this business, someone with impeccable style, and someone who knows when to be calm when others aren't and when to make things happen for your event- you've found her! My wedding would have never been the perfect day it was without Simply Charming Socials!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Liz · Married on 04/29/2017

Kristine and Hayley from SCS utterly surpassed my expectations in EVERY way. My husband and I got married in a new venue that was still a construction zone when we booked it - there is *no way* we would have been able to pull off a wedding there without the sheer genius of the SCS team!! Thank goodness we hired them, because it ended up being a dream come true. Everything from asking the venue coordinator about the outlets and power for the DJ, to wondering about load in logistics (all things that my naive wedding mind would have had no idea to ask about) to finding the perfect dream team of vendors to make it all happen, they were true experts and amazing at their jobs.

Besides being super competent and delivering on all of their promises, I was so impressed with their professionalism and level of service. I definitely trespassed into borderline crazy-bride mode as it got closer, emailing/texting them questions at all hours of the day, and I was always made to feel like my question was so important and they totally got it and were super helpful every step of the way. I cannot recommend Simply Charming Socials highly enough :)

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kyle · Married on 11/05/2016

Kristine was incredible! We used her and her team for the day of coordinating, but she did oh so much more than that. My mom and I loved her from the moment we met her. She knows exactly what she is doing and was able to put both my mom and I's stress at ease from the first day we hired her. She was so organized, professional, and on top of everything. She met with us early on in the wedding planning process, walked us through everything, and helped us think through all of the details that we hadn't yet thought of in order to make my wedding day as I dreamed of. She was the best investment we could have made in our wedding! Everything the day of went off without a hitch...all thanks to Kristine. She was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/14/2017

James · Married on 10/15/2016

My daughter was married at Big Canoe in Jasper GA on 10-15-16. My wife and daughter selected Kristine from Simply Charming Socials as a wedding coordinator. What a great find! This was our first "rodeo" and Krisitine handled the event tremendously well! The pre-planning paid off! We expected "hiccups" along the way, but if they occurred, she covered them so they were invisible to us. It was truly one of the best days of our lives! Kristine not only met with us numerous times before the wedding (As well as numerous Email communications) but was there on the wedding day before us and stayed until we had left. She coordinated all of the team and provided a flawless event. It was a choreographed celebration from start to finish. I only wish I had another daughter to repeat that day again!!!???
    Dr James West

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Kristine was recommended to us from a family friend. From the moment my mom and I met with Kristine, we knew she was the perfect person to help us plan our wedding. She not only helped with day of coordination but she helped me design my dream wedding. She listened to what I wanted and suggested ideas that went along with what I envisioned. Wedding planning can definitely be overwhelming but she made sure that we took care of everything that we needed to do along the way and she took care of everything else. The day of the wedding could not have gone more perfectly. All we had to do was show up and enjoy every minute of that day and we were able to do just that because of Kristine and Hayley.

Allison · Married on 09/03/2016

Kristine was a fantastic planner! She was always on top of it, checking in with us periodically and I knew she was just a phone call away to help avoid a meltdown. Every time I talked to her, I walked away with a plan of action moving forward. Her ability to help me problem solve was so valuable in the months leading up to the wedding. The day of our wedding was far more than I ever could have imagined, and she worked so hard with our vendors to ensure everything was in place. When I didn't like the vibe of the music the DJ was playing Kristine took care of it IMMEDIATELY so we could continue the party. She is amazingly professional, straightforward, and very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Kristine was amazing! We worked with Kristine for the ‘month of wedding coordination’ and I couldn’t be happier – best investment we made. She was extremely professional, always on time and went above and beyond my expectations. We had a fairly complicated (2 ceremonies and 1 reception in 1 day) wedding. They did a phenomenal job helping me to think through the details for this type of wedding, making excellent recommendations, coordinating all the vendors before the day, and managing all the moving pieces the day of. All of that and they are great people to work with. Kristine’s kindness and thoughtfulness made working with Simply Charming Socials even better.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Clara · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I got engaged during a very, very busy time in our lives. While we were so excited to take on this next phase of life, we were also nervous to begin the planning process and feared we wouldn't have the time we needed to plan our perfect wedding. Luckily for us, we were referred to Kristine within weeks of our engagement and WOW, what a difference that made! From the moment we first met with her, Kristine was nothing but helpful, prompt, creative, organized, easy to reach, etc. She very quickly understood our design taste and then provided us with the perfect, small list of vendors for each portion of the planning process. We never had to look outside of what she recommended because she was just THAT spot on with every suggestion. In addition to planning the wedding, she kept us on track with all the miscellaneous things like Save the Dates, Formal Invites and Seating Arrangements. My mom and I often felt overwhelmed by the endless list of things to do for a wedding, but Kristine kept us on track and helped relieve our stress whenever possible. She has a confidence and experience about her that calms your nerves. You can tell she's been doing this for quite some time because she knows just about everyone in the business. And if all of that wasn't good enough, she is also just a really great person and friend. My mom and I both loved working with her and I really enjoyed getting to know her on a personal level. Our wedding was truly perfect and we could not have done it without her!!

Julia · Married on 10/24/2015

I didn't quite know what to expect when I first got engaged but I knew I needed Simply Charming Socials to be involved. I had "liked" them on Facebook and was looking at all of their weddings leading up to my engagement. Kristine's style and aesthetic is impeccable and if all of my ideas were going to become a reality I needed her involved. We decided to hire Kristine for full planning and she far exceeded my expectations. From her wonderful vender relationships, to her organizational excellence, to her top notch communication skills, Kristine is the best there is! A little over a week before the wedding I decided I wanted to add a videographer and Kristine made it happen with ease (or at least what looked like ease to me!) The day of the wedding flew by and I don't know what I would have done if Kristine hadn't been there. We had a few hiccups (with family drama) the day of and she went well above her job description to handle them. She and her day of assistant set up the entire reception and made it look amazing! We handed over all of our decorations at the rehearsal and didn't have to think about anything again. It was such a relief to know that everything was being taken care of by someone I trusted so much! No detail was missed and Kristine thought of things that never crossed my mind. She is also very very crafty and did all of my signage for the reception! Honestly, what Kristine did the day of the wedding was well worth every penny we spent for full planning! Not only did we know where we needed to be at what time Kristine was right there to make sure it was happening! I could go on and on about how wonderful Kristine is and how highly I recommend her and SCS! Hiring Kristine was the easiest and best decision I made in regards to the wedding and I would hire her all over again if I could!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2015

Wow! What a difference Simply Charming Socials made for our wedding day! Sydney (and her assistant Hannah) were amazing!! From our very first meeting to us leaving the reception, Sydney was there every step of the way making sure that everything was running smoothly and perfectly. She was super great in coordinating with all of our vendors and communicating with them on a regular basis, even on the wedding day! She was wonderful making sure that we were back from taking pictures, to cutting the cake, to maid of honor and best man speeches, and every other little detail in between. We couldn't have done it without them! We highly recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding (or any other event) - they made our day that much more perfect!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Christine · Married on 08/01/2015

Kristine and Sydney were rock stars! We used SCS for coordination. Even though we knew we weren't going to deal with them much till right before the wedding, it was almost more important that we trusted them completely so that the handoff at crunch time went flawlessly - which it did! When I met with Kristine, we had great "vendor chemistry" - I was drawn to her style, organization, business sense, and professionalism, and knew we could trust her to do a great job with executing our vision. Kristine also went above and beyond to advise when we hit a few walls during the planning process - she led us to our awesome customer jeweler for my band, for instance. When it came to the wedding weekend, I felt totally comfortable with her in control. We had several DIY projects, and special "features" to our reception that she understand completely without my having to overexplain anything. I was a bit of a perfectionist leading up to the wedding weekend, so it's a total testament to Kristine I can confidently say everything went perfectly and she really enhanced the day by making us feel totally taken care of, and freed up to celebrate like guests at our own wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2015