Simplistic Studio

Hobbs, NM View map

Simplistic Studio specializes in fresh chic, classic & sleek wedding invitation designs that will set your event apart from the rest! We love to design custom invitations that will match you and your wedding style. It's important to us that your invitations reflect you, your wedding and without breaking the budget. Contact us anytime at info@simplisticstudio.com

Arynn Phillips

Owner/Lead Designer

#simplisticstudio

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rowena Married on 06/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Arynn was a pleasure to work with. From someone with fairly high expectations, Arynn worked with me to create my beautiful, custom wedding invitations. All my guests were very impressed and loved the invitations we created. She was quick to respond to my questions and provided a variety of custom designs for me to choose from. I also appreciated how she was quick to make any revisions to the design until it was as perfect as we could make it. I would highly recommend Arynn if you are looking for someone to custom design your invitations to match the theme of your event and give your guest a charming sneak peak of what to expect for your wedding day.
    Brittany Married on 06/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Simplistic Studio for our Save the Dates, bridal shower invitation, wedding invitation, rehearsal dinner invitation, and small signage in the reception hall. Arynn was absolutely amazing to work with. The entire process was almost like she was reading my mind! She was able to take the vision that I had in my head, and not always able to articulate, and put the final results on to paper. She was able to completely match the mood and casual nature of our event. She is very quick to answer emails regarding any questions or changes. When I did ask for a slight change to any of the invitations she would email me back 2-3 different options for that change. She is a joy to work with, and a great person! We will always use her in the future!
    Kristin Married on 08/16/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I just got my invitations! I absolutely love them!!! Arynn was so great to work with! Responded quickly every time I had a question or needed to make a change. So happy I went with her to make my custom invites instead of doing them myself. I wouldn't have been able to make them this awesome! Highly recommend for anyone looking for wedding invites! Or any kind of invite!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Hobbs, 88240
Location of (Simplistic Studio)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding