Paper Menagerie

Albuquerque, NM 87107 Map · Phone number

About Paper Menagerie

Growing up in small-town Vermont, my grandmother and parents fostered my creativity, teaching me how to make everything from detailed doll clothes to my prom dress. After so many years experimenting in a variety of media, my influences are eclectic, from constructions found in nature to vintage Victorian pieces, visual artists such as Joseph Cornell, and travels to beloved places like Provence and New Mexico.

I specialize in custom screenprinted wedding invitations using a Japanese Gocco. My work takes vintage imagery and simplifies it, adding the text and information you want to convey about your event. I will work with you to create an one-of-a-kind invitation suite that captures the spirit and feel of your wedding day.

Custom Gocco stationery is perfect for personalized correspondence, save-the-dates, wedding invitations, birth announcements, and more. Please feel free to contact me to help you create the pretty paper you envision!

1 Reviews for Paper Menagerie

Concetta · Married on 01/02/2010

The invitations I got from them was perfect. The prices was great and they shipped pretty fast. Their website was very easy to use as well and their service was great. I was extremely satisfied with them.

Paper Menagerie FAQ