300 Broadway Blvd NE Ste E, Albuquerque, NM 87102 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Funky Olive Design Company

We're a full-service boutique design studio, and we specialize in semi-custom and bespoke invitation design for the modern couple. (Think lots of gorgeous typography, vellum overlays and wraps, fun finishing pieces like wax seals and pretty paper clips!) We're available by appointment only, so be sure to book an in person or phone consult so we can chat about all things pretty paper!

Our services include assembly, finishing touches like wax seals and belly bands, specialty die-cuts, optional digital calligraphy address printing, gorgeous custom envelope liners and continue on to coordinating Day of Stationery needs like programs, menus, place cards, escort cards, seating charts, thank you cards and so much more.

Follow Funky Olive Design Company on

• Differently Designed
  • Love Bird Invites
  • Silver Swirl Studios
turquoise geode suite 1
Funky Olive Design Company
watercolor venue illustration vellum wrap wedding invitation 2 51 408001 157427337919233
Santa Fe Map

Funky Olive Design Company 3
Funky Olive Design Company 4
Funky Olive Design Company 5

Amy Garcia · Married on 09/21/2019

Our favorite wedding vendor!

Where to start with Funky Olive...when my husband and I were reflecting on the wedding planning process, we decided Funky Olive was our absolute FAVORITE wedding vendor. They were amazingly helpful, creative, flexible, responsive to all questions, and really made our vision come to life. I could not recommend them more highly.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Alyssa · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Wonderful Invitations!

Funky Olive was absolutely amazing to work with! They customized our invitation suite perfectly and down to every last detail. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! They are reasonably priced and great quality! Our family and friends rave about how gorgeous our invitations are! We look forward to working with them again for our day of stationery!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING two for two!

I first met/discovered Devonna and her wonderful team at Funky Olive when they did BEAUTIFUL invitations for my sister’s wedding 5 years ago. I was incredibly impressed by the uniqueness and personalization that went into the entire process. Naturally, when it came time to design my own wedding invitations I only had Devonna with Funky Olive in mind, I didn’t even consider another option. She was once again, brilliant and was able to create invitations for my fiancé and I uniquely for our style as a couple. Meeting her again 5 years later, she remembered my sister and I which spoke to how devoted she is to her clients. Once again, the creative juices started to flow as we met and we created yet another unique design for my wedding. You cannot go wrong choosing Devonna and her team. They are AMAZING from beginning to end and the quality of work is on point! Our wedding photographer mentioned to me that he sees tons of wedding invitations and by far ours were the best he’s seen :) THANK YOU DEVONNA!

Funky Olive Design Company 6
    Sent on 06/06/2019

Funky Olive Design Company's reply:

Sweet Monica! We LOOOOOVED working with you to create your dream invitation suite, I know it's going to be a studio favorite for years to come. It's always a pleasure to design for such gracious, creative couples! Congrats, and best wishes!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Funky Olive Design Company FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Thermography

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Funky Olive Design Company 1
    Free Monogram Stamp*
    Receive a free monogram rubber stamp when you purchase our Signature Wedding Suite. Suite includes Save the Date, Invitation & RSVP. Monogram stamps are a great way to add a personal touch to all of your correspondence, for your wedding as well as future use.

• Floriography
    Floriography Wedding Florists

Funky Olive is hands-down the most creative stationery design firm in the state of New Mexico! Their designs are original, fresh and thoughtful. Funky Olive handles every client professionally while still deeloping personal and meaningful relationships.

• Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning
    Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

One of the best parts of planning your wedding is being able to tell your unique love story, and one of the ways to do this is through invitations & stationary. When you hire Funky Olive Design Company for your design needs you will work with an experienced, professional and creative designer, and receive a high-quality and unique product. I highly recommend Funky Olive for all of your wedding stationary needs!

• Alena Swanson LLC
    Alena Swanson LLC Wedding Planners

If you want to work with a fun and attentive invitation company, Funky Olive is the way to go! I'm all about supporting local, and Devonna strives for high quality in ABQ!

• 300 Broadway Blvd NE, Ste E Albuquerque, 87102 See on map