Funky Olive Design Company Reviews

47 | Albuquerque, NM

47 Reviews for Funky Olive Design Company

47 Funky Olive Design Company Reviews

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Very attentive to details and professional!

Our wedding planner recommended Funky Olive to us because they could do everything from invitations to menus and big boards outlining our wedding timeline and guest seating all with our same theme! They were very creative and responsive. We contracted all invitations plus day of wedding stationary. They are very reasonably priced!

Funky Olive Design Company's reply:

It was truly our pleasure designing for you and your sweet family! It's clients like you that make our jobs so fun and rewarding! Many many blessings to Caroline and Alex!

Robert · Married on 09/14/2018

Devonna made us our absolutely gorgeous wedding invitations. She was very accommodating and was willing to meet with us several times to make sure that our invitations were exactly what we wanted. We wanted laser cut, pockets, vellum, and a few inserts, and Devonna executed them perfectly. Multiple guests mentioned how impressed they were with our beautiful, unique invitations. We got everything we wanted, and Devonna's work was such high quality. We really enjoyed working with her and would recommend Funky Olive to any engaged couples.

Funky Olive Design Company's reply:

It was our pleasure to design for you!! I loved that we got to do a completely unique and custom color palette for you, and make something that was exactly what you wanted! Many blessings to you in your married life!

Sandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Devonna and her team are incredible. They truly deliver exactly what you wish for and much more. She is professional and very creative. We received many compliments regarding our invitations! If you are looking for someone reliable, open-minded, and hard-working, you have found your vendor.

Funky Olive Design Company's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you and Christopher on your beautiful invitations, and we hope you have a blessed life together!

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

Devonna at Funky Olive designed and printed my wedding invitations, RSVP cards, Rehearsal Dinner invites, wedding programs and table numbers and let me tell you she did a fabulous job! Throughout the process she was prompt with her replies (a godsend for a wedding vendor) and she delivered each product on time or ahead of schedule in some cases. Her product is wonderful and she is a pleasure to work with! 5 stars!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Funky Olive Design Company's reply:

Thank you Amy!!! It was a pleasure designing for you, and we wish you the very best in your married life together!!!

Ellen · Married on 06/16/2018

AMAZING!!! I literally recommend Funky Olive to everyone! I want to have another party just so I can see what Devonna comes up with!! I would recommend a million times over!

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2018

If you are reading this, stop and just use The Funky Olive. Devonna and her team are just wonderful. They are calm and creative. They gave us so much to think about for invitations and were so patient as we decided. The branding that they did for my daughter's wedding was exactly what we wanted. The save the dates, the invitation, the programs, the place cards....everything was so coordinated. That is exactly what we wanted. This is a creative vendor that I would use again.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Funky Olive Design Company 1
    Funky Olive Design Company 2
    Funky Olive Design Company 3

Funky Olive Design Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We with with some of the most caring, and sweet clients and you and your family are really at the top of that list! We absolutely loved bringing the vision you all had for your day to life, thanks so much for that opportunity!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Devonna was a true gem to work with! She worked together with me and my husband for countless hours to make sure every stationary detail of our wedding was perfect! She was flexible and responsive and did a number of proofs with no additional charge until everything was exactly how we envisioned. Devonna also has wonderful creativity! She took my ideas and inspiration photos and made them a true reality! Ultimately, Devonna made our vision come to life - making our entire invitation suite match but without being over-the-top with fonts or crazy designs. I received so many compliments on all of our stationary and I have already recommended Funky Olive Designs! I cannot wait to use Devonna in the future for any other paper good needs I may have!!

Shamaine · Married on 06/17/2017

Devonna did an amazing job with my wedding invites! She is able to create custom designs and has a great ability to listen to your ideas and transfer that to paper. You can bring any idea imaginable and she can probably make it happen. She was easy to work with and was very professional throughout everything. She also did table number cards and escort cards or the reception that turned out lovely. I really liked that I was able to support local too!

Cherilynn · Married on 10/01/2016

Devonna was a pleasure to work with and our invitations are absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Funky Olive Design Company to any bride-to-be.

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

It was awesome to work with Devonna to design our wedding invitations. She work with our on every little detail till it was prefect..

Definitely recommend this service to any who's looking for great service and high quality product.

Maria · Married on 08/13/2016

Devonna made the most gorgeous invitations for our wedding! They turned out perfect! She was friendly and completed the invites in a timely matter. We had them sent out by the time we first discussed. Thank you again for your service! It was a pleasure to work with you! :)

Cristina · Married on 07/30/2016

Devonna has been amazing! She has been very attentive to detail and was able to design an elegant invitation that reflected a vision in my head that I couldn't find anywhere else. She has been absolutely amazing to work with and I will continue to work with her for thank you notes and day of programs as I honestly don't think I could trust anyone else to be as amazing as she has been. I already have received a ton of compliments on the invitation!

Sharlynn · Married on 06/25/2016

At first my fiance and I looked at four different companies to work with on making a custom invitation. I settled on Pennysmith Paper because I felt the size of their store and the large staff would allow them to focus on our needs more. However, my time with them was bad and was getting worst leaving us with little time to send out our invitations. We reached out to Devonna for help and everything came together perfectly in two weeks. Devonna went above and beyond to help my fiance and I to create a custom wedding invitation in both English and Spanish. She was quick to respond to any of our concerns and changes. Her pricing was clear and never diverted with hidden fees. She really cared about us by making this process fun and stress free especially with a custom invite. She understood quickly what our vision was and made it happen in a short amount of time. We couldn't be more happy with our invitations and our guests love them.

Caroline · Married on 05/21/2016

We initially used Funky Olive Design for our invitations. The service and product were impeccable. Devonna was able to figure out what we liked, created it, and provided exemplary service. Though I am the queen of procrastination, Devonna was flexible and still provided a great product in less time. Needless to say, we went back to order day of stationary including escort cards and table signs. We will be going back a third time for thank you cards.

Devonna did a wonderful job creating our custom wedding stationary. From the invitations to the thank yous, I loved having unique and personalized wedding stationary. Devonna was easy to work with, met all deadlines and surpassed my expectations! She listened to what we wanted, and provided valuable suggestions along the way. We received lots of compliments on our invitations from friends and family! Will absolutely recommend Devonna to anyone looking for lovely wedding stationary for a great price!

Nina · Married on 04/22/2016

I love Funky Olive Design!!! Devonna is a great person to work with and she even gave me some great ideas I had not thought of on my own. We used Devonna for our wedding program fans, place cards, weekend itinerary, and signature cocktail sign. I really appreciate everything she did for me and will be using her for my next event. I highly recommend Funky Olive Design.

Carin · Married on 08/22/2015

Devonna with Funk Olive Design Company created the most beautiful and fully custom wedding invitations for our wedding! She was so kind and made sure she knew exactly what we wanted. She had so many examples of different designs for us to look at and we just picked what we liked from each one to create exactly what we envisioned. She is so organized and always met all the deadlines she promised. Planning a wedding can be a bit of a headache sometimes but this was an area that was completely stress free thanks to Devonna! She can truly create anything you want and does it in a timely manner. Her prices are great, too! That had a big hand in helping us decide on an invitation vendor. After shopping around and seeing higher prices from vendors that couldn't even make things completely custom, the choice was clear. And did I mention she completely assembles all the invitations and mails them for you? That includes addressing, stamping and sealing all the envelopes. She can also do any other printing you might need for your wedding. She did custom cocktail napkins, thank you cards and so much more for us! We will likely continue to use Devonna for all of our printing needs in the future too! I would absolutely recommend her!

Shelby · Married on 08/01/2015

Devonna is AMAZING! She captured exactly what we wanted for our save the dates and invitations! I received so many compliments on how beautiful and classic our invitation was. She was so flexible/patient...especially when we made so many changes to the inserts! I would recommend her to everyone!! She is so talented! You will not be disappointed!

Meghan · Married on 07/17/2015

Devonna was very flexible and willing to work with us. I am somewhat particular about how things work (grammar, symmetry) and Devonna was willing and able to change things so they looked how I wanted them too. She was able to work around my schedule, I'm a teacher and unable to make many day-time appointments.

Sara · Married on 07/11/2015

Devonna worked with us to design custom invitations for our wedding. She really listened to what we wanted and got a feel for our theme. We made multiple changes (and then changed back!) and she rolled with it, assuring us that she wanted our invitations to be just right and didn't mind all the back and forth. She made this process fun and enjoyable! I appreciate all her hard work and creativity. Our invitations are absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! :)

Renee · Married on 06/20/2015

Funky Olive is amazing!! She created my dream invitation and they even exceeded my expectations!!! You have to use her!!

Our "Save The Dates" were exactly what we wanted! The owner was sweet, professional, timely in getting us our save the dates, and honest.

Jillian · Married on 11/15/2014

Devonna made beautiful save the dates for my upcoming wedding. We communicated solely online as we were in different states, and it worked out fine. The save the dates also were dlivered with very nice packaging. I will use Devonna for my invitations and other paper goods for my wedding.

Tiffiney · Married on 11/07/2014

From the time I began working with Devonna in January 2014, she has been an absolute gem! Over the past 10 months, my stationery needs changed many times over the course of planning and Devonna was always there to make any and all revisions or suggestions. I could not ask for a more creative, kind and PATIENT stationer. She helped us to have our purple paisley printed theme flow seamlessly throughout our event from save the dates down to the mad lib cards. Whatever was asked of her, she delivered. We are forever grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. -Mr. and Mrs. Toombs

Devonna was a pleasure to work with on our wedding invitations. She was extremely creative and open to our needs and budget. She made everything extremely easy and did it in a timely manner! We are SO happy we didn't go with premade invitations, she designed our own and it was an amazing price! We would do it all over again :)