SimpleRegistry Wedding Registry

SimpleRegistry Wedding Registry

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SimpleRegistry Wedding Registry

Why have multiple registries? Get creative – put anything you can find or think of on one registry.
  • Over 50,000 awesome couples since 2010
  • WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2016-2018
  • Over 450 WeddingWire Reviews
  • No fees for cash or check gifts
  • The Knot Best of Weddings 2015-2018

Need more reasons to use SimpleRegistry? Here you go!

100% FREE Options — Just like other free registries you may have seen out there we only charge a fee when a gift is given using a credit card. If your guests choose to provide a gift via cash or check – it's 100% FREE!

No Upgrade Fees — Unlike some other registries out there we never charge a fee to access premium features. You get 100% of our services 100% of the time.

Add Anything to Your Registry — Anything you can think of and apply a cost to can be added to your registry. Mix housewares, honeymoon activities, funds toward a mortgage down payment, etc. – all on one wedding registry.

Freedom — Redeem all gifts as cash and decide where, when, and how to arrange the purchase of your gifts.

Group Gifts — We make it easy to register for expensive items and split the cost so many guests can contribute.

Ease of Use — Customizing your registry is easy with our purpose-built tools, the SimpleAdder, the free SimpleRegistry mobile app, Instant Registry, Item Suggestions, huge gift image library, automatic slideshows, and more.

FREE Gift Redemption Options — Flexible choices for redeeming your gifts. You tell us when you're ready to receive your gifts and we send you a bank check or transfer them directly to your checking or PayPal account. All U.S. gift redemptions are always FREE!

"Thank You" — Saying "Thank You" is easy with an instantly generated list of all your guests, the gift(s) they provided, amounts, and their full contact information. We'll even remind you about saying thanks after your wedding.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Washington DC, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago + 1 Additional Regions

Follow SimpleRegistry Wedding Registry on

478 Reviews for SimpleRegistry Wedding Registry

4.7
User Photos
todo alt text
Alternative Registry (14)
Travel Registry (4)

This site made it so easy! People wanted to give us a gift, but we have all he usual household items! This allowed people to contribute to our honeymoon and house remodeling and excursions together and husband and wife.

Photo of SimpleRegistry Wedding Registry in Durham, NC
Profile Picture Michelle, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.1

We used the registry for our baby registry. It was so helpful for this. I wish that I could have changed the user info b/c my husband somehow ended using as the owner and never went on the site once. The UI/UX could be improved. The site feels a bit dated and isn’t very user friendly when including imagery or adding items. A add on chrome plug in would be really helpful. Also, I could never get your app to work though it was advertised on the site.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved using SimpleRegistry! When I first heard about the idea of a cash registry, I was a bit skeptical about how it would work. Also, being a non-US based company, I was even more scared than ever. Putting those aside, I took my chances and made the leap of faith to use it. I would say it was probably the best choice (aside from marrying my wife) I could’ve made with our wedding! It’s so simple to use and you could easily get carried away adding your favorite items that you want as your grift! BEWARE: There is a 4% (more or less) fee per purchased gift that you have to deal with. It gives you the option to have your guest pay the full 4%, or you have 2% deducted from your gift and they pay 2%, or 4% is deducted from your gift value. I personally chose to have our guests deal with the 4% so I know we would get every penny that was shown on the registry. Don’t worry though, because anyone who didn’t want to buy us a wedding gift through the registry, would simply give us the gift at the wedding. So it’s a win-win! I would with no doubt recommend this registry to anyone getting married in the future. We transferred the funds after our honeymoon and in less than 3 days the funds were in our bank account. Every bit of it!

Also, have the peace of mind that you won’t spend a single cent with these guys!

Thanks SimpleRegistry for being so awesome and changing the registry game!

Profile Picture Anderson, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

SimpleRegistry Wedding Registry FAQ

220x220 sq 1358213278231 mountainbiking6
220x220 sq 1358213306073 winetasting4

4 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
An awesome company that helps you register for anything you can think of. Great team, customer service, and dedicated to helping change the way and what people register for.

201 W Main St., Durham, NC 27701   See On Map
888-817-2322 (phone) 888-817-2322 (fax)
Customer Service Email: 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. Customer Service Phone: 9-5 Mon-Fri EDT, except holidays.