Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

27 Reviews for Silverspoon Catering & Events

Jackie is a genuinely nice person. Very kind. Her food was delicious and prices are extremely reasonable. She and her staff went above and beyond for me on my wedding day and I am forever appreciative.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jackie is an absolute pleasure to work with! From my initial phone call, which was really just an inquiry about prices and availability, she was extremely friendly and helpful! After our phone conversation, I knew I wanted her to cater our wedding weekend farewell breakfast on the Sunday after our wedding on Saturday night! She is very organized and responds to emails very quickly! She always answers her phone too! The décor and food provided by Silverspoon Catering was INCREDIBLE! Fluffy eggs and four different types of breakfast meats, not to mention high end pastries, pancakes with warm syrup and coffee and THREE fresh juices...my guests were stuffed and many commented how delicious the food was! We also had one server at our breakfast and he was extremely friendly and courteous! This is one vendor that you will not regret booking when you look back on your wedding!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews

Jackie & The Silver Spoon Staff,

Always exceed my clients expectation with the quality of service and the overall cuisine. The staff is always very professional with services, nothing left behind. Once a guest completed their meal Her Staff response was on point. Jackie is very open to suggestions, I always present her with very challenging cuisine and she always tend to rise to the completion. She REALLY puts her HEART into cooking. I recommend Silver Spoon Catering any day.

Sabrina Anthony