30 Mary Street #2, Reno, NV 89502 Map · Phone number

About Silver State DJ Company

Silver State DJ Company is a Reno Nevada based event production company. We offer sound and light production and rentals and DJ music entertainment. Specializing in weddings and corporate events, we have the entertainment to please any crowd.

Follow Silver State DJ Company on

DJ Booth with 6' glow totems
dsc 0317 51 762478 158216686556128

12 Reviews for Silver State DJ Company

Sabrina Fields · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Professional, Flexible, & FUN!

Dan knocked our wedding out of the park! We got married up at High Camp in Squaw Valley. And from the moment we contacted him about our date he was easy to plan with, available to answer all our questions and absolutely so fun at the event! Due to weather we had to move our cocktail hour inside and he made this transition easy. He played an awesome variety and got everyone out on the dance floor! We HIGHLY recommend Dan as a DJ and have passed his number on to others for their upcoming weddings!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Sabrina! Your wedding was so much fun!!! I’m super happy for you and Ryan wishing you all the best!

Kathy · Married on 02/09/2020

Silver State DJ - The Best!

I used Silver State DJ for both my son's wedding and my husband's 60th birthday party. Both of these big events happened in the same year! Daniel was a pleasure to work with and was very patient with all of my questions. Both events turned out wonderful and they wouldn't have been near as good without Silver State DJ. He was fantastic! Dan worked with the crowd and had everybody out dancing and having fun. He interacts with the crowd so well and has everyone smiling. Everyone from the toddlers to the grandparents loved him. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Kathy! I had so much fun with you and your family. I’m so glad you trusted me to handle your events!
  • Nancy

Nancy Messiha · Married on 01/25/2020

Simply fabulous!

Daniel was amazing from start to finish. He answered all my phone calls and went above and beyond to make our day special. We had a destination wedding at the The Chateau in Incline Village, I wanted a belly dancer for our wedding and Daniel made it happen. He reviewed the music with me a week before and helped me with our music and wedding timeline. We come from two different cultures and Daniel did a wonderful job playing a balance of all different music. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. His lighting was also amazing and helped create a magical ambience for our wedding. We couldn’t be more pleased! Thank you for making our day fabulous!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Nancy you and Ernest were so much fun. It was a pleasure getting to know you through this and I’m so glad I was able to be a part of your celebration!

Silver State DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1799
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 299
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Sounds Elevated Wedding DJs

Silver State DJ Company is my first choice when I need to refer another pro. Dan is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and one of the best DJ's in the Reno/Tahoe area! Not to mention he has top of the line gear, a background as a sound technician and experience as a wedding planner. I would absolutely recommend Dan. If you're looking for a professional DJ that can actually mix and won't be using itunes to perform, look no further than Silver State DJ Company.

• Reno, 89502 See on map
    Location of (Silver State DJ Company)