Silver State DJ Company Reviews

7 Reviews for Silver State DJ Company

1 User photo

Silver State DJ Company 1

Joseph · Married on 08/18/2018

Daniel was great to work with! I believe that a mans word and a hand shake are an intangible asset. I made the request to meet Daniel on a March Madness trip to Reno to get his word and a hand shake. After a day on the hill taking advantage of the snow Daniel was willing to meet me for a few beers and discuss our upcoming wedding in Graeagle, CA. I walked away from that meeting knowing we were going to be well taken care of. Daniel delivered an excellent performance at our wedding, handling all the necessities (toasts, first dance, and great music.) He handled all of our request leading up to and the day of our wedding. We would highly recommend Silver State DJ for any event!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kaci · Married on 06/30/2018

Dan is the best! Our original DJ had cancelled on us with some notice but not much, and thankfully Dan was able to make our date work. He was very flexible to work with and executed everything perfectly at the wedding, we can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing DJ!! I highly recommend for your wedding or event!! Everyone was dancing the entire reception and had such a great time!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • User7150738 · 1+ year ago

Dan was great! He was the DJ for my wedding in March and he did a fantastic job walking us through everything and taking the time to even do a skype meeting before hand (My husband and I live in AZ and got married in Tahoe). He did a great job mixing the country rustic vibe of the wedding with a super fun dance style. He kept in contact with me the entire night to make sure we were staying on schedule or if and when things changed he was super flexible! There was an incident were the best man thought he would lie to him and tell him that we gave the ok for there to be a mother son dance (which my husband did NOT want) and when I asked Dan to cut it short, that the best man lied, he did so, so smoothly no one noticed it was only about 40 seconds. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Silver State DJ Company 2

David · Married on 08/18/2017

We hired Dan at silver state DJ to host and MC our wedding in Lake Tahoe and he was AMAZING. We had three separate areas within our venue that need equipment and Dan provided everything. WE had a mix of people at our wedding and you never quite know what to expect from a wedding party, but Dan seemed to play the right thing at the right time and kept the party up and moving all night. You only book a DJ once and no one really has experience, but I would recommend Dan in a heartbeat. He even sent me a funny video and picture that he took at our event. Great guy, great DJ!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Laurie · Married on 06/24/2017

Dan provided the sound system for our wedding and did an outstanding job coordinating with our singer to manage the outdoor setting at a vineyard in Auburn CA. He was also the DJ at our reception and ensured there was a fun atmosphere with a good selection of music to keep our guests on the dance floor. We were able to coordinate everything through phone calls and email since we are from Ohio and this was a destination wedding. I highly recommend Silver State DJ.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Daniel is amazing!! My timeline got totally screwed up after the ceremony but I just went to him and he had all my music and everything down perfectly and helped my reception go so smooth! I would not have been able to keep it together without him! Also our wedding was on a ranch but he still dressed very nice and all my guests loved him! Also his sound system is very nice and clear! Could not have hoped for a better DJ! Especially since I kinda booked him last minute!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a pleasure being a part of your beautiful wedding! Wishing you and Nathan all the best!