Silver State DJ Company Reviews

Silver State DJ Company View more information

• Syleste
    Syleste J. Married on 04/22/2022

Best dj ever!

Dan was so involved in the planning process for our wedding and even took calls last minute to help me while I was planning my music playlists. The music played at my wedding was so important to me, plus I was very selective with my songs, he even let me create my own playlists and played all the amazing songs I was hoping to dance/sing to with all my friends and family. Also, have to add he has the coolest and chillest personality ever. So great to work with. Would work with him again any day.
    Tyler Married on 06/19/2021

Great time!

Dan was a pleasure to work with. He made our wedding one for the books. His playlist got everyone on the dance floor shaking what they got. He was always quick to respond and was very professional. He met all of our expectations throughout the entire process. If you are thinking of booking Dan, do it!
  • Claire
    Claire P. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding DJ

We had the honor of having Dan DJ our wedding. And let me tell you, he knocked it out of the park! He played the perfect mix of music for our crowd and had people dancing all night long (which was one of our biggest asks). I had multiple people say it was the most fun wedding they’d ever been to, and Dan played a huge part in making that happen. He was so accommodating with everything we asked for. He made the planning process painless and was easy to work with. Dan is a true professional.
    I would hire him again and again, and you should too! Best DJ we could’ve asked for on our big day.

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Claire! The pleasure is all mine! I'm so happy we were able to make your wedding legendary! Congratulations!!!
    Sabrina F. Married on 06/10/2020

Professional, Flexible, & FUN!

Dan knocked our wedding out of the park! We got married up at High Camp in Squaw Valley. And from the moment we contacted him about our date he was easy to plan with, available to answer all our questions and absolutely so fun at the event! Due to weather we had to move our cocktail hour inside and he made this transition easy. He played an awesome variety and got everyone out on the dance floor! We HIGHLY recommend Dan as a DJ and have passed his number on to others for their upcoming weddings!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Sabrina! Your wedding was so much fun!!! I’m super happy for you and Ryan wishing you all the best!
    Kathy Married on 02/09/2020

Silver State DJ - The Best!

I used Silver State DJ for both my son's wedding and my husband's 60th birthday party. Both of these big events happened in the same year! Daniel was a pleasure to work with and was very patient with all of my questions. Both events turned out wonderful and they wouldn't have been near as good without Silver State DJ. He was fantastic! Dan worked with the crowd and had everybody out dancing and having fun. He interacts with the crowd so well and has everyone smiling. Everyone from the toddlers to the grandparents loved him. Highly recommended!!!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Kathy! I had so much fun with you and your family. I’m so glad you trusted me to handle your events!
  • Nancy
    Nancy M. Married on 01/25/2020

Simply fabulous!

Daniel was amazing from start to finish. He answered all my phone calls and went above and beyond to make our day special. We had a destination wedding at the The Chateau in Incline Village, I wanted a belly dancer for our wedding and Daniel made it happen. He reviewed the music with me a week before and helped me with our music and wedding timeline. We come from two different cultures and Daniel did a wonderful job playing a balance of all different music. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. His lighting was also amazing and helped create a magical ambience for our wedding. We couldn’t be more pleased! Thank you for making our day fabulous!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Nancy you and Ernest were so much fun. It was a pleasure getting to know you through this and I’m so glad I was able to be a part of your celebration!
    Tyra F. Married on 10/08/2019

Perfection!!

We loved having DJ Rooney as our wedding DJ. He was very professional, prompt and talented. We didn't have to remind him of anything or request a single change during the wedding. He was the perfect wedding DJ.

Thank you, Dan!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Tyra your wedding was a blast! It was awesome to meet you and Derek. Thank you so much for trusting me with your big day.
  • Adam
    Adam A. Married on 08/31/2019

Best DJ to keep you dancing

Dan came in to save the day with our wedding. Our DJ canceled on us 30 days before our wedding and Dan was there to pick up the pieces. He was a joy to work with throughout the whole planning process and responsive to all communication and kept in touch all the way until the wedding day. The day of was absolutely perfect! Every song was played right on time and the music throughout the night was perfect! There was not a single time where the crowd was not dancing! Thank you again Dan for saving our day and making our wedding so much fun!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Adam! You and Mariah are such a great couple! I had an amazing time at your wedding and wish you all the best!
    Joseph Married on 08/18/2018
    Daniel was great to work with! I believe that a mans word and a hand shake are an intangible asset. I made the request to meet Daniel on a March Madness trip to Reno to get his word and a hand shake. After a day on the hill taking advantage of the snow Daniel was willing to meet me for a few beers and discuss our upcoming wedding in Graeagle, CA. I walked away from that meeting knowing we were going to be well taken care of. Daniel delivered an excellent performance at our wedding, handling all the necessities (toasts, first dance, and great music.) He handled all of our request leading up to and the day of our wedding. We would highly recommend Silver State DJ for any event!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Joseph thanks again for everything! I really appreciate you trusting Silver State DJ on your big day. Congratulations and cheers!
    Kaci Married on 06/30/2018
    Dan is the best! Our original DJ had cancelled on us with some notice but not much, and thankfully Dan was able to make our date work. He was very flexible to work with and executed everything perfectly at the wedding, we can't thank you enough!!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thanks again for trusting Silver State DJ for your special celebration Kaci! Congratulations and Cheers!
    Lauren Married on 06/08/2018
    Amazing DJ!! I highly recommend for your wedding or event!! Everyone was dancing the entire reception and had such a great time!!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thanks again Lauren! I appreciate you choosing Silver State DJ for your special celebration. Congratulations and cheers!
  • User3459263 2+ years ago
    Dan was great! He was the DJ for my wedding in March and he did a fantastic job walking us through everything and taking the time to even do a skype meeting before hand (My husband and I live in AZ and got married in Tahoe). He did a great job mixing the country rustic vibe of the wedding with a super fun dance style. He kept in contact with me the entire night to make sure we were staying on schedule or if and when things changed he was super flexible! There was an incident were the best man thought he would lie to him and tell him that we gave the ok for there to be a mother son dance (which my husband did NOT want) and when I asked Dan to cut it short, that the best man lied, he did so, so smoothly no one noticed it was only about 40 seconds. I highly recommend him!!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thanks again for everything! I really appreciate you trusting us on your special day! Congratulations and Cheers!
    David Married on 08/18/2017
    We hired Dan at silver state DJ to host and MC our wedding in Lake Tahoe and he was AMAZING. We had three separate areas within our venue that need equipment and Dan provided everything. WE had a mix of people at our wedding and you never quite know what to expect from a wedding party, but Dan seemed to play the right thing at the right time and kept the party up and moving all night. You only book a DJ once and no one really has experience, but I would recommend Dan in a heartbeat. He even sent me a funny video and picture that he took at our event. Great guy, great DJ!
    Laurie Married on 06/24/2017
    Dan provided the sound system for our wedding and did an outstanding job coordinating with our singer to manage the outdoor setting at a vineyard in Auburn CA. He was also the DJ at our reception and ensured there was a fun atmosphere with a good selection of music to keep our guests on the dance floor. We were able to coordinate everything through phone calls and email since we are from Ohio and this was a destination wedding. I highly recommend Silver State DJ.

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thanks again for everything Laurie!! Congratulations! I'm so glad that the wedding was a success! And in a cave too! So awesome
    Samantha Married on 06/03/2017
    Daniel is amazing!! My timeline got totally screwed up after the ceremony but I just went to him and he had all my music and everything down perfectly and helped my reception go so smooth! I would not have been able to keep it together without him! Also our wedding was on a ranch but he still dressed very nice and all my guests loved him! Also his sound system is very nice and clear! Could not have hoped for a better DJ! Especially since I kinda booked him last minute!

Silver State DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a pleasure being a part of your beautiful wedding! Wishing you and Nathan all the best!