Silver Screen Weddings

Lynnwood, WA View map Visit website
$2,499.99 Most Popular Price

$2,499.99 Most Popular Price

**FREE Instagram video when you book before 4/30 PLUS an additional $200 off any package (not listed on website)**

Silver Screen Weddings was created by acclaimed videographer and Seattlite, Brooke Griffin. After its establishment in 2015, it's grown into one of the most beloved wedding videography services in Seattle. Founded on the desire to create the most stunning cinematic story, we craft each video to be unique to you as a couple. Our team is made up of talented storytellers that specialize in artistically documenting the authentic emotion and celebration of the day. After her relocation to Los Angeles, Brooke is still the sole editor of every wedding video. Our outstanding edits are what make our videos stand out from the rest. We also love freshly roasted coffee, Bernedoodles, greek food, Oregon beaches, Post Malone, a good Netflix binge, Tom Hanks, MiiR mugs, and house plants.

Silver Screen Weddings is specially designed to be customized for your wedding's needs. We offer three different base packages with add-on services to cater to your specific day. Your wedding day may pass in a blink of an eye, but we are here to ensure you don't miss a precious moment. Our most popular package includes a 3-5 min highlight film, two cinematographers, drone footage, and edited videos of your ceremony and toasts. Choose from many exciting add-ons such as an additional one-of-a-kind Live Stream video.

Other services and additions:

• Sneak Peek Film
  • Complete Ceremony Film
  • Complete Toasts Film

A note from the owner:

Hi, I'm Brooke Griffin, Silver Screen Weddings is my baby. I created it because I fell in love with being part of the joy of the wedding day. It's addicting to be the one creating a treasured memory. I have found team members who are just as passionate as I am to help me grow my business. My cinematographers are hand-picked by me after years of working in the field. I personally edit every video to my meticulous specifications. Please check out my website to see more about us.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,499.99

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,499.99

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card

1 User photo

• Kalehua
    Kalehua Married on 10/16/2021

High quality memories to last a lifetime

I enjoyed having Silver Screens as our videographer. Because of these COVID times I wanted a live stream option for family and friends who could not attend in person and it was a hit! The crew was easy to work with, the quality was amazing and the memories are priceless.
    Jiaqian C. Married on 08/08/2021

Very professional and easy to work with.

We had our wedding in August 2021. Hiring Silver Screen to document our wedding was one of the best investments! The videography team was professional and easy to work with. The video came out absolutely stunning—full of energy and laughter. Our friends and family cannot stop complimenting our video! Brooke was very flexible with our video editing feedback and delivered us a wedding video that we cannot stop watching. Brooke captured many raw, happy moments in the video. My husband and I couldn’t be any happier with the result!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Zoe Burchard Studio Zoe Burchard Studio Wedding Photographers

As a photographer it's important to find a videographer who can work with you so you're both making incredible work without getting in each others way. Brooke is that! She's courteous to what I need, while still making sure she's getting everything important. Her videos are fantastic and I recommend her to all of my clients searching for a videographer.

Lynnwood Lynnwood, WA, 98037
Location of (Silver Screen Weddings)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding