by appointment only, Arlington, TX 76013 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Silver Screen Photography

Silver Screen Photography's specialty is wedding photography! While we also offer family portraiture, seniors and children, they make up a small percentage of our business. This helps in our approach to the art of weddings and keeps us in tune with the latest trends and styles that brides are searching for.

Principal photographer and owner Steve Jones began studying photography in 1978 and began photographing weddings in 1983. Over the years he has changed with the times moving from very traditional photography to a more contemporary style with mostly candid work, while still working well with the posed images that the couples wish to have.

The goal of the studio is to not just say that the brides' wishes come first, but to actually deliver those wishes. Being a small studio keeps that goal realistic and we always go the extra mile to keep smiles on all of our clients faces!

OT1860a
d638f38eb9e12120 1193115387798 DE1303a
JAII095a

4 Reviews for Silver Screen Photography

Aurora · Married on 11/17/2007

Steve Jones is a awesome photographer. He has a lot of experiance in this field and can give lots of advise as to where to shoot engagements and bridals. I am one of those who can't decide on anything and he really helped me out. We also had a really big wedding party and he did a great job on getting everyone together so our pictures would look great! When I saw my final pictures he captured every moment of my wedding and the party after! He is not a high priced as many photographers that I looked at and he offered the same if not better quality.

Sent on 01/30/2008

Cassie · Married on 09/08/2007

Overall I would highly recommend Silver Screen Photography. Steve's flexibility was perhaps the best thing about his service, apart from the quality of the photographs. The pictures are beautiful. I don't believe I have ever called him where he didn't pick up the phone; he is always very responsive and on the ball, and is always able to work around my schedule. He has a very interesting sense of humor. For the most part, it was great, but on the stressful wedding day, it was almost a bit much. This is why I gave him four stars under professionalism. Still highly recommended, and I'm sure I will use his services again.

Sent on 10/23/2007

Leah · Married on 01/14/2006

Steve is an amazing photographer!! I picked him because he had the most creative ideas of any wedding photographer i met with. I didn't want all the cookie cutter pictures. I also wanted to have my rehearsal and rehearsal dinner photographed and he was more than happy to work that into our contract. Since my wedding he has also been the photographer in 2 of my bridesmaids weddings (one of those is my sister in law). And he also did our family photo's when our little girl arrived about 3 months ago. I have had family members who's wedding photos were ruined and the photographers were terribly unprofessional, and i saw how devastated they were. I was so secure knowing Steve would take care of everything i wanted and he did! My pictures were beautiful he really captured the most wonderful day of my life. He also has a great sense of humor for all those groom's who dont want to smile!!! We recommend Steve to anyone we know!

Sent on 10/23/2007

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Silver Screen Photography 1
    Wedding Wire Special
    Mention Wedding Wire when you book our services for your wedding and receive a complimentary 11x14 enlargement from your wedding (a $75 value!)

• Creative Concepts & Designs
    Creative Concepts & Designs Wedding Florists

I have worked with Silver Screen Photography and find that they are very talented in capturing the spirit of the day for the Bride and Groom. I use some of their photographs in my albums I show my customers as well as on my web site. Beautiful work! Linda Creative Concepts & Designs floral studio.

• by appointment only Arlington, 76013 See on map
    2147179983 (Other Phone Number)