Silks Are Forever

North Wales, PA View map

Welcome to Silks Are Forever, one of the largest retail and wholesale distributors in the U.S. of Artificial Silk Flowers, Silk Plants, Artificial Trees, Artificial Palm Trees, Silk Greenery and Silk Garland found anywhere online. Open to the public, our customers range from small wedding planners to multi-billion dollar corporations. We offer quality products, unmatched selection, competitive pricing, and the peerless customer service that you've come to rely on over the years.

We have close relationships with direct importers from China, Thailand, and other countries who keep our warehouses fully stocked with exceptional products that exceed the expectations of our customers. We're able to offer you direct wholesale pricing because we've decided to cut out all the middlemen to bring our products straight into your homes at a price that is fair and reasonable.

It’s our philosophy, attention to detail, and dedication to customer service that has helped us grow to the level of success we enjoy today. We look forward to brightening your home or office, helping you find that perfect gift, and hearing you say “Wow, they look so real!

Feel free to contact us anytime with any questions or concerns:

www.SilksAreForever

sales@silksareforever.com

609-613-7693

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

3.8
    Heather Event on: 02/24/2018
    Just received my silk thistles ahead of when I expected them and they are even lovelier than I imagined. Stephen phoned to follow up my order and let me know we needed to substitute my color choice, so made a recommendation for me based on what I was looking for. Honestly, I think I may like the alternate option even more than my first choice. They are just beautiful!! Thank you for a great product and great service!!
    L Event on: 01/10/2018
    This is my 2nd purchase of hard to find potting media for indoor plants. I am very happy with the speed they ship this product! Even with a blizzard in their area my shipments have arrived in under a week using standard shipping.
    Rebecca Event on: 11/23/2017
    These mums are pretty but needed more buds on a stem...not picks. My original order of yellow mum bushes was cancelled due to out of stock and tried to replace but not what I wanted. How do I return for credit to my Visa?

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

North Wales, 19454
800-451-1598
Location of (Silks Are Forever)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding