Silks Are Forever Reviews

21 | North Wales, PA

21 Reviews for Silks Are Forever

Heather · event on: 02/24/2018

Just received my silk thistles ahead of when I expected them and they are even lovelier than I imagined. Stephen phoned to follow up my order and let me know we needed to substitute my color choice, so made a recommendation for me based on what I was looking for. Honestly, I think I may like the alternate option even more than my first choice. They are just beautiful!! Thank you for a great product and great service!!

Sent on 02/20/2018

L · event on: 01/10/2018

This is my 2nd purchase of hard to find potting media for indoor plants. I am very happy with the speed they ship this product! Even with a blizzard in their area my shipments have arrived in under a week using standard shipping.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Rebecca · event on: 11/23/2017

These mums are pretty but needed more buds on a stem...not picks. My original order of yellow mum bushes was cancelled due to out of stock and tried to replace but not what I wanted. How do I return for credit to my Visa?

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jackie · event on: 04/26/2017

Will use again in the future- very quick shipping and good product.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Kenny · Married on 08/06/2016

"Silks Are Forever" has been providing our company (Stardust Vacation Club) the most incredible service over the years. Fantastic customer service and the BEST silk flowers. We are a customer forever!!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

I ordered a few different flowers from the Silks Are Forever Website (gardenias and hydrangeas mostly just in different colors) and I was very happy with the products received. The "cream" gardenias were a little closer to the color white then i think i would have liked however the quality and craftsmanship of these flowers definitely made up for this. All the flowers were easy to work with (I put together my own bouquets and boutonnieres) as the flowers were able to be pulled apart if looking for smaller sprigs and then put back together if needed. Love love love these flowers and im actually going to be ordering some more to add as table decorations as my actual wedding date is next month (to leave a review though i had to pick a date of use that's already passed).

Sent on 08/23/2014

Gerald · event on: 04/07/2014

My order was a case (12) of Easter Lily bunches. The lilies are not too small, not too big; just right. The quality, price, delivery method and speed all deserve highest marks. The occasion is to be Easter Services; though live plants are always the loveliest, they are not always adequate in timeliness and longevity. These lilies will eventually supplement the large live date palm branches from Palm Sunday and the long stem live red roses and crown of thorns from Good Friday. thank you to Silks Are Forever.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Norma · Married on 09/20/2013

It was a pleasure doing business with Silks Are Forever

Sent on 09/21/2013

cindy · Married on 06/16/2013

Ordered 1 case of green/purple silk hydrangeas. The heads are a bit smaller than those I found in local stores, but the quality is great. Wish I had bought two cases now. Will definitely buy from them again.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Joanne · Married on 05/05/2013

"I purchased the 8.5" Pink Gerbera Daisy (case of 12) for my daughter's Communion party centerpieces. I was very pleased with the quality of these silk flowers. I was able to decorate 12 tables for under $100, can't beat that! One of my guests actually poured water in the glass container thinking it was getting low & needed more. When I told her they were silk, she was shocked. Funny but true story. Thank you..will definitely be checking out your website for future purchases."

Sent on 05/08/2013

Shauna · Married on 09/13/2012

Shipping was amazingly fast and the flowers look wonderful! So extremely happy with everything!!

Sent on 04/27/2013
  • F

fredericka · event on: 11/26/2014

Thank-you! the flowes beautiful!!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

MARTIN · event on: 01/15/2018

Our family has been seeking a fig leaf tree for quite some time, but founds nothing in our local stores that met with our needs.. However, searching the internet, we stumbled upon Silks are Forever, and, we are grateful for this. They had a vast selection and just the one we wanted. Sales staff was excellent, provided answers to our questions with professionalism, and, we are satisfied to this point. Now we wait for final delivery and surely the wait should find the item to be perfect for our home.

Sent on 01/15/2018

3.8
      2.5
      2.0

The product arrived quickly but the shipment confirmation was emailed to me 2 days after I received my order.

I ordered these garlands for my wedding. They are not quite as they appear in the product photo as the flower bunches are much smaller. The product quality is only decent. Fortunately I am still able to use them as I intended but not quite matched to my expectations.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Amy · Married on 11/07/2013

3.4
      3.5

I ordered flowers for my centerpieces. The order was processed and arrived very quickly (I placed the order on a Sunday evening and the flowers arrived on Wednesday afternoon). I was slightly disappointed with the product. The flowers were smashed into a small box and as a result were misshapen when they arrived. I laid everything out on my floor in the hopes that they spring back, but I think I'm going to have to give these flowers some serious TLC to get them in decent enough shape to be used in the centerpieces. The price was low, so I guess you get what you paid for.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Silks Are Forever's reply:

I'm sorry to hear that. These come from overseas to our warehouse, then from there to you. Sometimes the flowers can get a little flattened from all that time. A little trick I've heard that works is a hair dryer. Some people will also hover the flowers over boiling water and I've even heard of heating them in the oven, though I won't recommend going that far. =) Please let me know if you still have any other concerns.

Stephan Jupillat
    Owner
    609-613-7693
  • User3803089 · event on: 01/10/2014

2.6
      2.5

I looked high and low for a Christmas Tree for next year, and loved the one I saw online, but when I received it, I was shocked that it was plastic. i didn't even take it from the box. Then I had to pay the shipping to return this piece of plastic to you....what a rip-off!!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

ronny · event on: 06/05/2018

2.4

coleus is very nice ...

peony arrangement is very, very fake in appearance ... i am very disappointed !

Sent on 06/16/2018

Schelley · event on: 02/18/2017

2.2
      3.0

My silk tree was delivered in a timely fashion. Everything was smooth, however; the pot is cracked and it leans. I am going to see if my husband can re-pot it, but it looks pretty bad.

Sent on 03/03/2017
  • User3239637 · event on: 05/06/2013

0.0

Not happy with the quality at all.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Vanessa · event on: 01/23/2017

0.6
      1.0

I ordered a 6' Fiddle Leaf Fig tree for my living room. The item arrived today and I was really disappointed with the quality. I paid a total of $179 including shipping and the quality was that of a $20 tree I would not buy at a garage sale. The "trunk" of the tree is literally a stick with branches stuck into it lacking any realism at all. I'm frustrated that I received this and now need to call customer service tomorrow to see what can be done.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Lisa · event on: 03/21/2018

0.0

Not at all what I have expected poor quality

Sent on 03/22/2018