494 W Point Washington Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Signature Catering of 30-A

My culinary beginnings happened at the tender age of 5, when I remember eating my Grandmother's chicken and dumplings. I always loved food growing up; all the fuss was simply about eating, cooking, and watching the vegetables grow in the garden. One of my favorite jobs as a 14 year old teenager was in a local restaurant bussing tables and I continued working in restaurants all through high school.

From there, I chose Johnson & Wales University in Charleston, SC, to begin my culinary career. I was elected as Student Body President, and then in 1998 I was given the coveted honor of Student of the Year. I went on to become the Executive Banquet Chef at the renowned Kiawah Island Resort in Charleston at the age of 23. From there I trained under our local celebrity Chef Tim Creehan, worked at Bluepoint in Atlanta (the area's #1 restaurant at the time), and then with French Chef Christian Deslandes at Beaumont's in Charleston. Then I was offered an exciting job to travel with the prestigious Dingman Family for the next year and a half as their personal and private chef. I concluded my private chef career by working for New Orleans mogul Al Copeland, Sr.

Upon returning to this area once again, I worked under James Beard Foundation nominee, Phillip Krychek, from Fish Out of Water, which is one of Florida Trend's Top 400 Restaurants in the world. I chose to venture back to Atlanta for the second time working as Executive Chef for the Infinity Dining Group, and began catering under my company as Signature Catering for many distinguished Buckhead families and also with some of the top restaurant designers in the southeast, such as "The Johnson Studio".

In 2010, my soul got restless to return back to the beautiful Beaches of South Walton, when I decided I had grown and felt well rounded enough to begin presenting my ideas and love of catering for others. Please choose Signature Catering of 30A and know that I will strive to make each and every event a signature of my heart for your dining pleasure!

Sincerely,

z9x5714 e1437809896482
12744356101540245861838464892902971777284869n

6 Reviews for Signature Catering of 30-A

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Christopher Holbrook did an amazing job with our daughter’s wedding reception! He’s an amazing chef! Everyone is still talking about how good the food was. From crab cakes, brisket spring rolls, Mahi Mahi, shrimp and grits and more! All deliciously prepared!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Joyce · Married on 04/18/2015

Signature Catering of 30A catered my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and they were amazing! We had a shrimp and crawfish boil for the rehearsal dinner and Chef Chris and his team set everything up right in our beach home. My family and friends all commented on how great the food was and the friendliness of the staff, especially Chef Chris. The reception was even better, one of my friends said the food was so good, her husband went back 3 times to fill up his plate! Thankfully not everyone did that or we would have run out of food. The shrimp and grits were delish! I would highly recommend this caterer to everyone I know.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Lino · Married on 04/11/2015

Chris and his team at Signature Catering of 30A did an incredible job with the wedding of my oldest Daughter, Stephanie on April 11th 2015. Every detail was meticulously planned out and handled in a truly professional manner. His staff was attentive, anticipated our needs and VERY friendly which certainly allowed the bride and guests a chance to just relax and enjoy a great evening knowing that the details were well managed.

Our menu was creatively prepared, presented well and most importantly delicious! I would highly recommend Chris for your special event, and as the father of 3 daughters, I have 2 more to go!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Signature Catering of 30-A FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Signature Catering of 30-A 1
    Rehearsal Dinner or After Party
    We can wave the gratuity or the restaurant rental fee if you book both your Rehearsal Dinner & Wedding with us on the beautiful beaches of South Walton Florida

• 494 W Point Washington Rd Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map