ShutterKey Photography

ShutterKey Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About ShutterKey Photography

Intimate Imagery for Authentic Adventurers.

I'm inspired by brides who aren't afraid to hike a mountain or cross a river to get the perfect shot, dress be damned. Who are excited by the idea of having the ceremony at a location only accessible by boat. By grooms who'll let themselves cry when they see their soulmate walking down the aisle towards them. By couples who believe that a traditional church wedding may work for some, but only the truly unique will suffice for them.

I'm inspired by the incomparable, breathtaking majesty of nature. And by people who understand exactly what I mean when I say that. I'm inspired by silly references, inside jokes, knowing glances, and surprise embraces.

But most of all, I'm inspired by couples that are completely, ridiculously, out-of-their-minds in love with each other.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (3)
Prints (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)

Kyndall with Shutterkey Photography was great to work with, she was extremely professional during the whole process. Her portfolio speaks for itself, so many beautiful pictures and unique shots. Exactly what I was looking for! Those organic shots are the best! We received both our engagement and wedding shots within the time-frame she said we would, and she was extremely responsive during the whole process. I knew after our first meet and greet that I wanted Kyndall to shoot our wedding, and after getting our photos back I have no regrets! She is amazing and her product is definitely worth it! :)

Profile Picture Patience, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

I absolutely loved work with Kyndall! She was amazing and made me so comfortable. Her prices were decent and she was very professional. Words cannot explain how I enjoyed her as our boudoir, engagement, and wedding photographer! I loved her work! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

ShutterKey Photography Pricing

Events

Moscow, ID 83843   See On Map
208-477-1633 (phone)
10 AM - 8 PM
ShutterKey Photography is a wedding photographer from Spokane, WA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Coeur d' Alene, Boise, and Pullman. ShutterKey Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Washington & Idaho wedding industry since 2010 specializing in capturing the true essence of adventurous couples .