Kelsey Lefever Photography

Lafayette, IN View map
$2,850 Most Popular Price

$2,850 Most Popular Price

Hi there, and congratulations! I'm Kelsey Lefever, love story photographer for the wild + windswept.

I capture real, raw, unfiltered emotions and interactions. If we work together, be prepared to get barefoot, be a little bit adventurous, and laugh a lot. I'm based in Lafayette, Indiana, but I know that love can pull you all over the world, and I'm down to photograph wherever your story takes you, whether that鈥檚 the Nevada desert, a Serengeti safari, or exploring just down the road.

My work is primarily photojournalistic in style. I adore capturing all the formal portraits and cake cutting and bouquet toss and everything else, but I've found my favorite moments are the unique, unposed ones that might otherwise go missed: the flower girl with frosting on her face, the laughter of your grandma during the speeches, the tear that makes its way down your dad's face during the ceremony. Those raw, unposed seconds are fleeting, and that's where the emotion is richest for me. My photos are vibrant, clean, and timeless. What you see is what you get.

I offer three different wedding collections to fit different needs. Each includes:

• An initial consultation with coffee on me.
  • A complimentary engagement session.
  • Personalized timeline planning assistance.
  • 6-10 hours of wedding day coverage.
  • Online web gallery with your images to share and download forever.
  • Printing and social sharing rights.

Plus, I have special curated collections for elopements and destination weddings with travel costs all built in.

Sound good? I can't wait to hear about your story! Let's do this.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Gabriela
    Gabriela R. Married on 12/03/2021

Kelsey was great!

Kelsey was so great to work with! Such a sweet and kind person and her work is perfection! She was very responsive and so flexible as my courthouse wedding evolved into an intimate ceremony. My wedding was almost 6 months ago and I still find myself scrolling through all of my pictures, still unable to pick a favorite!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 10/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love working with Kelsey!

My fianc茅e and I are both incredibly awkward in front of the camera but Kelsey put us at ease and our engagement photos came out beautiful. Absolutely loved working with her and can't wait to do so again.
  • Andrea
    Andrea B. Married on 07/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would 100% recommend. Hire her.

Searching through photographers was slightly overwhelming, but once I landed on Kelsey's page, I knew I found what I was looking for. She has an awesome gift and brings the lighting, backdrop, and editing all together for the perfect shot. She helped direct us to get some natural movement and poses without looking statuesque. Both our engagement photos and our wedding previews have been amazing and we cannot wait for the rest. Compliments have been flying left and right. If you hire Kelsey (and you should!) you're getting an amazing photographer, a complete professional, and the best photos of your lifetime. The only problem you will have is picking favorites, because they will ALL be.

Kelsey Lefever Photography's reply:

Andrea!! This is the sweetest review ever. I've LOVED working with you guys and being a part of your wedding day!! Thank you thank you. 鉂わ笍
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

301 Main St Lafayette, IN, 47901

Sunday 12:00 pm鈥9:00 pm Monday 4:00 pm鈥9:00 pm Tuesday 4:00 pm鈥9:00 pm Wednesday 4:00 pm鈥9:00 pm Thursday 4:00 pm鈥9:00 pm Friday 4:00 pm鈥9:00 pm Saturday 7:00 am鈥9:00 pm
Location of (Kelsey Lefever Photography)

Kelsey Lefever Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kelsey Lefever Photography include in the starting price?

Kelsey Lefever Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Kelsey Lefever Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kelsey Lefever Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Kelsey Lefever Photography offer?

Kelsey Lefever Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kelsey Lefever Photography offer?

Kelsey Lefever Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kelsey Lefever Photography offer for wedding events?

Kelsey Lefever Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kelsey Lefever Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kelsey Lefever Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding