Kelsey Lefever Photography Reviews

12 | Lafayette, IN

12 Reviews for Kelsey Lefever Photography

• Amber

Amber · Getting married on 10/25/2020

Love working with Kelsey!

My fiancée and I are both incredibly awkward in front of the camera but Kelsey put us at ease and our engagement photos came out beautiful. Absolutely loved working with her and can't wait to do so again.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Mary Kate Werry · Married on 07/04/2020

A kind and calm demeanor that puts you at ease on wedding day :)

Kelsey was a joy to work with. Her kind and calm demeanor puts you at ease and makes getting your picture taken fun!! She was always where she needed to be to get great pictures on the wedding day while still flying under the radar. We love our photos, they are absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 07/15/2020

Kelsey Lefever Photography's reply:

Mary Kate, thank you so much for the kind review! It was such an honor to be a part of your day, and I loved seeing the love you two share for each other and your families. It was a joy!

Anna Alexander · Married on 01/08/2020

Wedding Photographer

Kelsey did such a fantastic job photographing my wedding last weekend. Despite COVID and then unexpected rain, she was calm and organized and kept the day on track. Kelsey's presence always felt warm and comfortable but she ensured all of the photos I wanted were taken, despite the circumstances! She sent preview photos almost immediately after the wedding, and they turned out absolutely stunning . I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Mayce · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful and authentic

Kelsey took the most beautiful pictures on my wedding day. She was so skilled and things ran smoothly, every picture I received is beautiful. The day after my wedding I had a handful of pictures she already had ready for me. She is so genuine and I could not have found a better photographer for my wedding! I can’t wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 01/19/2019

Friendly photographer, outstanding photos

Kelsey did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! She was very patient in answering all my questions about minutia before we even signed a contract with her. At our (included) engagement shoot, she immediately set us both at ease and although we thought we would be camera shy we ended up laughing a lot and feeling very natural and the photos reflect that! We had a minor blizzard on our wedding day and Kelsey patiently photographed everyone outside and arrived early to help set-up the "first look" moment we wanted. Looking at our wedding photos she got so many shots I had no idea she took because she was seemingly everywhere and yet faded into the background (I mean this in a good way)! Our photos are really beautiful, she got so many of us smiling and laughing, and they were returned to us relatively quickly! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Kelszie · Married on 10/13/2018

We love our pictures!

Kelsey is great! Our pictures are amazing and I cannot stop looking at our gallery! My husband doesn't like having his picture taken and made a comment that Kelsey made it seem so natural that he didn't feel like anyone was even taking our picture. From our engagement session, to our wedding day, Shutter Up Studios did not disappoint!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Leslie

Leslie Huffer · Married on 07/20/2018

Kelsey is the best!

Kelsey was an absolute dream to work with! From our very first phone call, I knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding! Engagement pictures were included in our package and we were blown away how they turned out! She was so flexible and willing to take the pictures in the middle of a freezing cold winter day, and we were so grateful because the shots she got were amazing. She even used one of the photos to design wedding invitations exactly how we wanted them. We got so many compliments on the invites! On the day of the wedding, she was prepared and got so many gorgeous shots. It’s hard to choose a favorite picture! Working with Kelsey was such a great experience. If you’re looking for a photographer who is creative and willing to capture your vision, hire Kelsey and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Cayley · Married on 06/02/2018

Shutter Up Studios was amazing! Kelsey did such an amazing job communicating with me through the whole wedding process and made everything so smooth and easy! The wedding day was smooth and she got so many great shots! Her editing is amazing as well and she got me some wedding preview pictures the very next day! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Cayla · Married on 05/19/2018

Kelsey from Shutter Up Studios did an amazing job on our pictures. I did not have to worry about anything when it came to our pictures. My husband and I are shy behind the camera and her fun loving personality brought us out of our shell and we had a lot of fun! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

Kelsey was absolutely incredible! She is so professional, organized and also so caring ... she captured the most precious elements of our wedding that we can cherish always with our gorgeous pictures! We feel so fortunate that we hired Shutter Up Studios.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

Posing for pictures definitely doesnt come naturally for my husband and I, but Kelsey was great at helping us pose naturally! We told her what style we liked for or engagement pictures and she found some really cool spots for us at old abandoned schoolhouses and fields with flowers! She's absolutely amazing at what she does, she's got an eye and she's always so creative! Thanks girl!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Anyssa · Married on 07/23/2016

Kelsey was such a pleasure to work with! She was kind, reasonable, professional, and from the final edits we received - talented! I highly recommend Shutter Up Studios and I look forward to working with Kelsey again in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2017