Kelsey Lefever Photography Reviews

Kelsey Lefever Photography 7
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 01/19/2019

Friendly photographer, outstanding photos

Kelsey did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! She was very patient in answering all my questions about minutia before we even signed a contract with her. At our (included) engagement shoot, she immediately set us both at ease and although we thought we would be camera shy we ended up laughing a lot and feeling very natural and the photos reflect that! We had a minor blizzard on our wedding day and Kelsey patiently photographed everyone outside and arrived early to help set-up the "first look" moment we wanted. Looking at our wedding photos she got so many shots I had no idea she took because she was seemingly everywhere and yet faded into the background (I mean this in a good way)! Our photos are really beautiful, she got so many of us smiling and laughing, and they were returned to us relatively quickly! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Kelszie · Married on 10/13/2018

We love our pictures!

Kelsey is great! Our pictures are amazing and I cannot stop looking at our gallery! My husband doesn't like having his picture taken and made a comment that Kelsey made it seem so natural that he didn't feel like anyone was even taking our picture. From our engagement session, to our wedding day, Shutter Up Studios did not disappoint!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Leslie

Leslie Huffer · Married on 07/20/2018

Kelsey is the best!

Kelsey was an absolute dream to work with! From our very first phone call, I knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding! Engagement pictures were included in our package and we were blown away how they turned out! She was so flexible and willing to take the pictures in the middle of a freezing cold winter day, and we were so grateful because the shots she got were amazing. She even used one of the photos to design wedding invitations exactly how we wanted them. We got so many compliments on the invites! On the day of the wedding, she was prepared and got so many gorgeous shots. It’s hard to choose a favorite picture! Working with Kelsey was such a great experience. If you’re looking for a photographer who is creative and willing to capture your vision, hire Kelsey and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 14
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 15
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 16

Cayley · Married on 06/02/2018

Shutter Up Studios was amazing! Kelsey did such an amazing job communicating with me through the whole wedding process and made everything so smooth and easy! The wedding day was smooth and she got so many great shots! Her editing is amazing as well and she got me some wedding preview pictures the very next day! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 17
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 18
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 19
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 20

Cayla · Married on 05/19/2018

Kelsey from Shutter Up Studios did an amazing job on our pictures. I did not have to worry about anything when it came to our pictures. My husband and I are shy behind the camera and her fun loving personality brought us out of our shell and we had a lot of fun! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 27
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 28
    Kelsey Lefever Photography 29

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

Kelsey was absolutely incredible! She is so professional, organized and also so caring ... she captured the most precious elements of our wedding that we can cherish always with our gorgeous pictures! We feel so fortunate that we hired Shutter Up Studios.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

Posing for pictures definitely doesnt come naturally for my husband and I, but Kelsey was great at helping us pose naturally! We told her what style we liked for or engagement pictures and she found some really cool spots for us at old abandoned schoolhouses and fields with flowers! She's absolutely amazing at what she does, she's got an eye and she's always so creative! Thanks girl!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Anyssa · Married on 07/23/2016

Kelsey was such a pleasure to work with! She was kind, reasonable, professional, and from the final edits we received - talented! I highly recommend Shutter Up Studios and I look forward to working with Kelsey again in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2017