Royse City, TX 75189 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,475

About Shutter Up Photography

My name is Brittany Daniels and I am the photographer and owner of Shutter Up Photography. I have always loved taking pictures and officially started doing it as a business in 2010 with the original name of Cherished Memories Photography. I have taken classes on Photography from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh and I am able to take my knowledge gained through this institution and use it to make amazing photos. I love capturing those special moments for people whether it is a family portrait or a bride walking down the aisle on her wedding day. I want to capture these special moments so that they can easily be remembered for a lifetime. It is these moments that make our lives special. I have worked with and taken images for people for family portraits, boudoir, senior portraits, children, newborns, weddings, and engagements.

I think it is so important to work with the clients and include them in every step of the process to help ensure that the images come out exactly as they envisioned them to. I alway try to envision what I would be looking for if I was in the client's shoes and meet the client's expectations as if they were my own. I always go above and beyond for my clients. I am not afraid to get dirty to get that perfect shot! I have stood in ponds, climbed in pools, and laid down in the dirt to get that perfect image. I would want a photographer taking shots of me to do the same.

The bottom line is when you hire me, I am with you through the whole process. I want to make the fairytale wedding you have pictured in your mind become a reality for you to always remember.

Follow Shutter Up Photography on

dsc0205
img1302logosm

4 Reviews for Shutter Up Photography

Julia · Married on 12/16/2017

Loved getting the chance to take pictures! She was so sweet & fun! Made us laugh & made the whole experience enjoyable!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Dominick · event on 07/08/2017

Wanted to do a family photo session and the pictures came out great, definitely doing business again; thank you.

Sent on 07/15/2017

B · Married on 05/01/2017

Brittany was great and so sweet! We had a nice time with her and her price was great!

Sent on 06/16/2017