Shutter Up Photography

Royse City, TX View map
$2,475 Most Popular Price

$2,475 Most Popular Price

My name is Brittany Daniels and I am the photographer and owner of Shutter Up Photography. I have always loved taking pictures and officially started doing it as a business in 2010 with the original name of Cherished Memories Photography. I have taken classes on Photography from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh and I am able to take my knowledge gained through this institution and use it to make amazing photos. I love capturing those special moments for people whether it is a family portrait or a bride walking down the aisle on her wedding day. I want to capture these special moments so that they can easily be remembered for a lifetime. It is these moments that make our lives special. I have worked with and taken images for people for family portraits, boudoir, senior portraits, children, newborns, weddings, and engagements.

I think it is so important to work with the clients and include them in every step of the process to help ensure that the images come out exactly as they envisioned them to. I alway try to envision what I would be looking for if I was in the client's shoes and meet the client's expectations as if they were my own. I always go above and beyond for my clients. I am not afraid to get dirty to get that perfect shot! I have stood in ponds, climbed in pools, and laid down in the dirt to get that perfect image. I would want a photographer taking shots of me to do the same.

The bottom line is when you hire me, I am with you through the whole process. I want to make the fairytale wedding you have pictured in your mind become a reality for you to always remember.

Julia Married on 12/16/2017
    Loved getting the chance to take pictures! She was so sweet & fun! Made us laugh & made the whole experience enjoyable!
    Dominick Event on: 07/08/2017
    Wanted to do a family photo session and the pictures came out great, definitely doing business again; thank you.
    B Married on 05/01/2017
    Brittany was great and so sweet! We had a nice time with her and her price was great!

Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful work!

Royse City, 75189
2145519816
Location of (Shutter Up Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding