Shots By LC

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
4.6 out of 5 rating
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Dallas, Texas, Shots By LC is a talented photographer for precious milestones. From your wedding to your baby shower, seasoned photographer Celene Stanley is honored to capture every beautiful chapter. Since 2009, Celene has made their way through international publications and produced several images for the world to see. Today, they look forward to working with you to create timeless photographs.

Shots By LC specializes in enchanting edits for couple portraits and event photography. Using contemporary techniques, Celene Stanley can provide engagement, boudoir, wedding, and trash-the-dress photoshoots. Each photoshoot may be held at your favorite destination. Besides portrait, Celene and a second storyteller can film and photograph your entire celebration. Your final products will be processed and made available in digital downloads.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

4 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Gavin L. Married on 06/10/2022

Great experience

Thanks you so much my wife really love all the pictures and we will surely be booking you for future events and also Recommend you to friends and family
    Nelly N. Married on 10/02/2021
    3.8 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You get what you pay for

Pictures were horrible, she missed so many beautiful angles and locations. She didn't even take a picture of myself wearing my dress. Pictures and video were late by almost a month.

Shots By LC's reply:

I am so sorry you feel this way, I had never heard this from you. The last message I received was on 10/28 - 26 days after your wedding date when I delivered video and you mentioned, “I am in tears, I love the video so much.” (Which is viewable on my IG Testimonials highlight) - I wish I would have heard other feedback to try and make up for this review.
    Furthermore, I thought you loved your product as I have gotten multiple recommendations from you. I was so unaware that you were unhappy and I am so sorry for this experience.
    Your wedding has been published here on my page to view as a REAL wedding, so I hope others can see I did preform thoroughly at this wedding.
illustration stars

Celene Stanley
Celene Stanley
Owner

A little about me:

I am a Dallas native - born and raised.

I am a full-time photographer for Scottish Rite Children's Hospital in Dallas.

I am a graduate student at Dallas Theological Seminary.

I am a dog mom to an adorable mini Aussie named Charli (after Charles Spurgeon).

I am also a published Author.

Dallas Dallas, TX, 75207
(214) 497-0395
Location of (Shots By LC)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding