1211 overlake ave, Orlando, FL 32806 Map · Phone number

About Shinner Photography

John Shinner is a premier wedding photographer, headquartered in Orlando Florida. Although based in Central Florida, John regularly accepts wedding photography assignments that take him to many different parts of the country such as the Florida Keys, Baltimore, Maryland, and Bar Harbor, Maine.

With an experienced eye for the romance, the passion, the pageantry and even the humor that are all part of your wedding day, Shinner Photography will record your wedding day with a series of priceless images.

Contact us at 407-438-4203 or j.shinner@hotmail.com

MarkandTamara

12 Reviews for Shinner Photography

• Paige

Paige · Married on 10/05/2019

John was Wonderful! He was one of my photographers at my wedding and he did a great job!! He was very fun and open to taking any photos that we wanted, which was great. He even had a fish lens which made for some fun photos! I would highly recommend that if you need a photographer for any event you give John a call! All of the photos from my wedding came out amazing and I cannot thank John enough :)

Sent on 06/28/2012

liz · Married on 10/11/2015

We really enjoyed our photo sessions with John before and during our wedding. We met John at a bridal expo, and after meeting with him at his office, we booked with him quickly. His work is professional and beautiful, and fit right into our budget. He also offered a free engagement session for us, regardless if we actually booked a wedding with him. What a great deal; we couldn't pass that up either way! John actually did two engagement sessions with us to capture our ideas and photos, and we loved all the photos he took for those and on our wedding day. I ended up with over 1500 photos on a website that I have access to forever! It was great to relive our wedding day through all the pictures, and he truly showcased the AMAZING party we had, and I've had so many great comments and remarks about not only our photos, but even the feelings and excitement that was captured in those moments.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Natasha · Married on 09/22/2013

John Shinner made our whole wedding experience great! John is very reliable, flexible and does exactly everything that you want done! He is very professional and his work is great! My husband and I were very happy with the way our engagement, save the date and wedding pictures came out!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Award

Shinner Photography FAQ

• SweetBliss Orlando Specialty Bars
    SweetBliss Orlando Specialty Bars Wedding Favors

John is great at capturing those special, intimate moments. He knows how to take shots of those interesting, unique angles and knows how to make use of his space....big or small. He has years of experience and is easy to work with, making it less stressful for the bride on her special day.

• Unity Event Videography
    Unity Event Videography Wedding Videographers

John is a very creative photographer with an amazing eye! I always look forward to working events with John because he is such a genuinely nice person. I highly recommend John Shinner Photography!

• Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services Wedding DJs

John is great to work with and has amazing photo's!!!

• 1211 overlake ave Orlando, 32806 See on map