sheta decoration

Beltsville, MD View map

Gelila H. Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing job

I got married in September and Sheta decor gave me the wedding of my dreams. Hiwot was so sweet from the start, met with me multiple times to explain things and answerd all my questions and she assured me that she was going to create something wonderful...I’m sooo glad I decided to trust her with my big day because she transformed the venue into something out of a movie. Everything was on point and so beautiful that my guests still can’t stop talking about it. I was beyond satisfied with her work and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a decor :)
    Abena Married on 08/19/2018
    So where do I even begin? I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Sheta Decorations!!!! Hiwote is so sweet and wonderful. She decorated my reception hall exactly what I wanted. No, even BETTER!!! She responds to very quickly whenever you have a question about anything. I was in such amazement to see everything come together. Hiwote has amazing patience and is so professional. You cannot go wrong booking her, plus, her prices are fair. She really works with you to make your big day GORGEOUS!!! I hope to work with her again in the future. She is beyond amazing!!! :)

Honestly, if I could give more stars, I would lol
    Selam Married on 04/29/2018
    Sheta decoration did amazing work for my wedding. She did a fabulous job! she made my dreams came true. she knows exactly where to put the lights for the best effect. Hiwote is very professional and very easy to work with. Overall, I was very impressed with the quality of her work and her products.
    thank you so much Sheta decoration :)

Selam

Pricing

sheta decoration Price Rates

10386 southard Dr. Beltsville, MD, 20705
2022108817
Location of (sheta decoration)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding