4805 42nd place, Hyattsville, MD 20781 Map · Phone number

pool blue wedding
9c44b0da0cd25a61 20150423 210329 1

15 Reviews for sheta decoration

Abena · Married on 08/19/2018

So where do I even begin? I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Sheta Decorations!!!! Hiwote is so sweet and wonderful. She decorated my reception hall exactly what I wanted. No, even BETTER!!! She responds to very quickly whenever you have a question about anything. I was in such amazement to see everything come together. Hiwote has amazing patience and is so professional. You cannot go wrong booking her, plus, her prices are fair. She really works with you to make your big day GORGEOUS!!! I hope to work with her again in the future. She is beyond amazing!!! :)

Honestly, if I could give more stars, I would lol

Sent on 09/11/2018

Selam · Married on 04/29/2018

Sheta decoration did amazing work for my wedding. She did a fabulous job! she made my dreams came true. she knows exactly where to put the lights for the best effect. Hiwote is very professional and very easy to work with. Overall, I was very impressed with the quality of her work and her products.
    thank you so much Sheta decoration :)

Selam

Sent on 05/03/2018

Blen · Married on 04/21/2018

I don't know where to start to describe how outstanding Hiwot is to keep my big day beautiful more than I expected. She has great personality and full of sweet warming support. I did not have much idea how to decor my wedding reception but after several meeting with Hiwot she made me confident that everything will be beautiful and in place to make my big day best day ever. She helped me decide how to decor my wedding by showing me demos and asking me which one I like without complaining. She is patient and she takes my input and add her own spectacular ideas to make all complete. She is so honest and was by my side to help me choose the right choices for my big day decoration. What I love most about her is that she just does not do her job as it is a job but with love and hard work to meet her customers need and satisfaction. I talked and browsed other decors before I met her. Her honesty, care, creativity, integrity and hard work made me proud because I know she was my best choice of all out there. Hiwi, I thank you so much and may God give you more and more and bless your work and family. You have great potential and ability and can do more. Wish I can say more about you but can’t describe my respect and joy that I have for you because words are limiting me.
    Thanks

sheta decoration FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 166.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 89.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 197.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,843.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 4805 42nd place Hyattsville, MD, 20781 See on map