Sheryl Kelm

Pasadena, MD View map

• Callie
    Callie K. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing, meticulous and beautiful work!

Sheryl is the best! I purchased my wedding dress at a bridal sample sale, so the dress that I bought was about 6 sizes too big for me. She assured me we could work with this. At our first fitting she discovered holes in the tulle layers of the dress, but not to worry-she handled all the coordination with the bridal shop, in which they paid for those alterations. She truly made the entire process so easy and fun. I live about an hour away and will drive to her any time that I need alterations. She is so sweet, her work is absolute perfection, and you cannot beat the value.
  • Waldy
    Waldy D. Married on 10/09/2020

star of the show

Sheryl created a custom jumpsuit for me! I showed her two photos of 1 dress and 1 jumpsuit that I liked parts of, and she was able to beautifully combine the best parts of both. I felt even more the star of the show, even more than if I had worn a dress. Everybody loved the twist. It was also very easy to dance in.
  • Sarah
    Marie Married on 05/30/2020

The best! Worth a drive out of Baltimore

Working with Sheryl was incredible. She came highly recommended by several friends, all of whom used her for their wedding dresses. She is so friendly, sweet, professional, and knowledgeable. Honestly was one of the best wedding prep experiences! Would recommend her to anyone - worth a drive for sure if you aren't directly local. She's that good!! Also wanted to say that she was awesome to work with during the whole pandemic. She already had my dress complete so she arranged for a safe, contactless pickup. It all really meant a lot to me. She's just the best!!

Pasadena, 21122
Location of (Sheryl Kelm)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding