Sherif Zaki Salon

4001 Kennett Pike # 232, Wilmington, DE 19807 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Sherif Zaki Salon

Sherif Zaki Salon is a luxurious salon and spa located in Greenville, Delaware. The salon specializes in hair care, skin repair, signature facials, massage therapy, body treatments, natural nail care, and professional hair removal. Run and owned by master hairstylist Sherif Zaki, the salon's team of skilled hair designers are always up-to-date on the latest trends, products, and techniques. Sherif Zaki Salon has been in the hair, nail, and skin care business for more than 23 years.

Sherif Zaki Salon offers several beauty, hair, and makeup services for weddings and other special events. These services include but are not limited to:

• Consultations
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Faux lashes, Lash Extensions and Lash Lift
  • Makeup trial
Follow Sherif Zaki Salon on
We offer a full line of OPI nail polish and Shellac gel polish...the best the industry has to offer!
ad835415fe4c07cf 1528315345 79c39eec2f2e0d4b 1528315343180 1 23843213 101554100
szbrunettecurlsupdo
szlongblondecurls
szbunettelongcurls
Sherif Zaki Salon
Side by side pedicure thrones.  We have the utmost standards in sanitation in our nail department....
Side by side pedicure thrones. We have the utmost standards in sanitation in our nail department....
img9776
img9780
Sherif Zaki Salon
Our spa waiting area.  We have 3 treatment rooms for you and your guests to enjoy a spa day!
Our spa waiting area. We have 3 treatment rooms for you and your guests to enjoy a spa day!
One of our massage treatment rooms.
One of our massage treatment rooms.
ad835415fe4c07cf 1528315345 79c39eec2f2e0d4b 1528315343180 1 23843213 101554100

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Sherif Zaki Salon

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2016

I feel like Sherif's salon never gets the credit it deserves. Everyone in Northern Delaware sings Michael Christopher's praises, but I think Sherif Zaki Salon is the best kept secret that needs to be let out! Sherif did a beautiful job with my hair and he's as good as he was a decade ago, when I still lived in the area. Bruce did a lovely job with my makeup and as one friend put it, the makeup was bridal, but still looked like me. Bruce also did the makeup for my bridal party and everyone loved their makeup! The customer service was phenomenal and Danielle, our salon contact for the wedding party, was responsive and more than accommodating. I would thoroughly recommend Sherif Zaki Salon to any bride looking to be pampered on her special day!

Staci · Married on 07/29/2016

I have been a client at Sherif Zaki for over ten years. Given the customer service I've always experienced as a salon client, I wouldn't have booked my bridal services anywhere else. Not surprisingly, Emon took the time to answer any question or concern that I had in thoughtful, quick way. She has even called me on the weekend while she was away with her daughter to not leave an email that I sent hanging without response. My big day is coming up next week and booking Jordan through Sherif Zaki was the least stressful thing! :) I couldn't more highly recommend them!

Sherif Zaki Salon Pricing

Sherif Zaki Salon Price Rates

Sherif Zaki Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 19.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 90.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 85.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Salon, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15