Sherif Zaki Salon Reviews

10 | Wilmington, DE

10 Reviews for Sherif Zaki Salon

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2016

I feel like Sherif's salon never gets the credit it deserves. Everyone in Northern Delaware sings Michael Christopher's praises, but I think Sherif Zaki Salon is the best kept secret that needs to be let out! Sherif did a beautiful job with my hair and he's as good as he was a decade ago, when I still lived in the area. Bruce did a lovely job with my makeup and as one friend put it, the makeup was bridal, but still looked like me. Bruce also did the makeup for my bridal party and everyone loved their makeup! The customer service was phenomenal and Danielle, our salon contact for the wedding party, was responsive and more than accommodating. I would thoroughly recommend Sherif Zaki Salon to any bride looking to be pampered on her special day!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Staci · Married on 07/29/2016

I have been a client at Sherif Zaki for over ten years. Given the customer service I've always experienced as a salon client, I wouldn't have booked my bridal services anywhere else. Not surprisingly, Emon took the time to answer any question or concern that I had in thoughtful, quick way. She has even called me on the weekend while she was away with her daughter to not leave an email that I sent hanging without response. My big day is coming up next week and booking Jordan through Sherif Zaki was the least stressful thing! :) I couldn't more highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Show up with pictures as stimulus and they will work with you to make it happen. They were super friendly and talented.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Teresa Demaio and Clayton Stacy were responsible for my hair and make up. They both did excellent work- I was thrilled! Rebeka and Danielle also did a wonderful job of coordinating everything and making it so easy.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Kathy · Married on 01/04/2014

Clayton did a FANTASTIC job on my makeup for my wedding. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! He is so easy to work with and amazing at what he does.

Lisa did a amazing job on my hair for the wedding and the hair of my bridesmaids. Everyone looks so pretty when I look back at pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Noor · Married on 05/29/2016

I came across this salon through a friend's recommendation. I had already done a hair and makeup trial with another salon, but the hair in particular did not fit my personality. Sherif is an incredible person to deal with, as well as his lovely wife who is in charge of setting up appointments. The makeup artist is also wonderful, tasteful and natural with his makeup. On my wedding day, I looked like a queen thanks to this wonderful team of professionals. A tad pricier than other places, but worth every penny and more!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Sherif and his team did an amazing job on hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids, and our mothers. We had a great time in the salon and the work was impeccable. I especially want to thank Clayton for all the time he spent on my makeup -- I felt beautiful and natural.

Thank you, Sherif and team!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Hong · Married on 01/16/2015

I hired Sherif for my wedding for my maid of honor and myself. It took a little bit to get in touch with Emon( the wedding coordinator at the salon), but once we got everything in place everything went well. Sherif arrived at the Hotel right on time, and everything went very well.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2007

3.5
      3.5

My mother, bridesmaids and I all had our hair done at Sherif Zaki. All 9 of us left looking gorgeous. I was so impressed with each and every person's hair, whether it was an updo or just curls. My bridal hair was EXACTLY what I wanted. I also had my makeup done, along with my mom and some of my bridesmaids, and again, we all looked great. I was very impressed with the quality of service that each and every one of us received. Any bride going to Sherif Zaki will look gorgeous!! (Courtney did my hair and Becky did my makeup, both were EXCELLENT)

The only issue that I had was with the "private room" we were offered. We were told we could bring in food and drinks, which we did, but the "room" we were promised was not available for 2.5/3 hours we were there. We were finally brought into the room at the very end of our appointments but unfortunately it was more like a closet than a room and we were better off hanging out in the waiting area in the lobby.

Sent on 10/24/2007