745 Baywood Dr, Petaluma, CA 94954 Map · Phone number

About Sheraton Sonoma County-Petaluma

Wedding toasts are better when shared! Located in the world-renowned Sonoma wine country, our catering team will ensure your wedding day features the fun and romantic flavor of a wine country wedding, delivered in sophisticated style. From the the resort-like feel of our hotel to the welcoming atmosphere of our guestrooms, you will find everything you need for an exceptional Sonoma wedding.

Enjoy flexible indoor event space for up to 350 people to toast, cheer, and share your special wedding day. Your guests will find comfort in the light-hearted and social atmosphere the Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma creates for your wedding. We know your big day can be stressful, that's why we'll have a helpful catering manager available to assist each step of the way.

We want everything surrounding your wedding to be special. When you hold your event with us you will also enjoy:

~Complimentary wedding night suite
~Chef's Table Menu tasting for up to four guests with confirmed wedding reception bookings
~Special room rate for your wedding party
~Custom wedding website where your guests can reserve a guest rooms with monitoring tools
~Starwood Preferred Guest Points can be earned on food, beverage and guest room revenue

Interested in speaking to our Wedding Sales Manager? Introduce yourself & request more information here.

5cdd01756d17205c 1278099518144 she1138ex1 38527
Sheraton, Sonoma County-Petaluma Front Enterance
5cdd01756d17205c 1278099518144 she1138ex1 38527

1 Reviews for Sheraton Sonoma County-Petaluma

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2013

I always dreamed of having my wedding in the Sheraton Ballroom and it was ALMOST exactly as I had imagined it. Just a few hiccups occurred along the way, but nothing that would keep me from recommending it to others.

- In the year that I was planning my wedding with the Sheraton, my wedding coordinator quit and then the wedding coordinator that replaced her quit. All in all, everything still worked out, but it was a bit stressful.
    -The lights stayed on very bright the entire night and were never dimmed until my mom finally asked someone to do so. This was after our slide show and special dances.
    -There were some hiccups with the catering. I did color coded name cards for the different plates, I appreciate that they were willing to do it that way, but it ended up confusing the servers and they didn't have the appropriate codes. Also, children never got their children's meals until someone asked them, even though we also had color coded cards for them. I suggest just sticking with one entree to keep it simple, buffet, or seating chart.
    -there were issues with guests reserving their rooms from the room block we had. Several guests were told that the block was full when in reality there were still several rooms available.

Like I said, I consider those "hiccups"....none of those things ruined my night. The staff set out our centerpieces for us which was a huge help-- coordinating the slide show was very simple, the food was amazing, our honeymoon suite was super luxurious, and I still had the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Sheraton Sonoma County-Petaluma FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 13
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Marina
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

• 745 Baywood Dr Petaluma, 94954 See on map