70 Maple Street PO Box 272, Mount Wolf, PA 17347 Map · Phone number

About Shellenberger Events

We are central Pennsylvania's premier wedding coordination and planning company. Our specialty is do-it-yourself and budget weddings for brides watching their pennies! With multiple vending agreements within our local community, we make it hassle-free for you to have the wedding of your dreams, even on a limited budget.

At your discretion, most items can be created in-house to save time and money and allow for the hands-on approach that most brides desire. Coordinating between multiple vendors can be a huge hassle that no bride needs to endure! With our ala carte services, you can allow your event coordinator to correlate and arrange most vending to your exact specifications in-house.

You can also enjoy our latest all-inclusive island weddings on the Susquehanna River!

Please visit our website at www.shellenbergerevents.com for more information!

We offer the following in-house services: floral, bakery, invitations, mailing service, personal shopping, registry creation, wedding websites, handcrafted linens, custom t-shirts, barbeque catering, photography, videography, seamstress, craft/souvenir/favor creation, custom banners and other custom wedding creations.

Other couples have also viewed

• Simply Elegant Affairs
  • Mx2 Event Design
  • Joy of Events Group
  • Forever Wedding Professionals
Wedding cake
Wedding cake

3 Reviews for Shellenberger Events

Sheila · Married on 07/10/2010

Shellenberger Events provided almost all of my wedding services and did a wonderful job! Melinda is extremely professional and coordinated! I would recommend them to anyone!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 06/19/2010

Every time I called they answered - even at 1:00 in the morning! I was a very fretful bride who spent most of my time worrying about everything. Then I hired Melinda and she made everything so calm! The vendors she recommended to me were so reliable and responsible! She also has impeccable taste! She made our wedding table runners for us and they were gorgeous! I highly recommend this vendor to anyone planning a wedding in the York, Pennsylvania area!

-Susan

• Marie

Marie · Married on 05/29/2010

I can't say enough good things about Melinda and Shellenberger Events! At first I planned on using several vendors that my family and friends had recommended, but then I met with Melinda and she ending up being able to provide enough of the services that I only had to hire two outside vendors. She was professional from beginning to end and I have already recommended her to my cousin that is getting married in December. Thank you again for making my wedding spectacular!

Shellenberger Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• 70 Maple Street, PO Box 272 Mount Wolf, 17347 See on map
    Location of (Shellenberger Events)