ShelbyB Photography

Liberty, MO View map Visit website
$2,150 Most Popular Price

$2,150 Most Popular Price

Hello there!

My name is Shelby and I am the owner of ShelbyB Photography. I have a degree in fashion photography from Columbia College Chicago. I love using my fashion background in weddings to create unique portraits for each of my bride and grooms. I have a natural shooting and editing style to showcase the beauty in your wedding through the colors, lighting, and composition. Each wedding is unique, so I love being able to capture your personalities through your pictures!

I work mostly out of Kansas City, MO, but I am always up for an adventure! Don't hesitate to reach out for any destination weddings, or elopements. I have three wedding packages, but I am flexible to create a custom package for you. Besides weddings, I also offer engagement, boudoir, and fashion bridal sessions.I am excited to chat with you and talk more about the services I offer!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,150

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Johanna S. Getting married on 10/14/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Shelby is very funny and super professional

Shelby was amazing for our engagement shoot! It was so much fun to do a shoot with her. She makes you feel super comfortable and suggests great poses. She is professional and always makes sure she gets the perfect shot. She is also funny and we were laughing our way through the shoot. Would definitely hire her again

ShelbyB Photography's reply:

Thank you, Johanna! Our shoot was so much fun and I am very happy that you felt comfortable! I love that we included those dancing shots for you, it was so sweet!
  • Mikki
    Mikki G. Married on 10/10/2021

Made My Wedding Experience Awesome

Shelby is an amazing photographer. Although there were several things that went less than perfectly on our day, her services made it so much better. I look at my pictures regularly and am just so in love with them. She got perfect backgrounds and perfect candids and she is affordable. A perfect combination of affordability and quality.

ShelbyB Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Mikki! I absolutely loved photographing your intimate wedding. Your wedding dress will forever be one of my favorites!
    Kaitlyn V. Married on 10/02/2021

The best photographer!

This photographer exceeded all of our expectations. We have pictures that will forever represent our best day and how much fun we had with each other and our friends and family. Shelby was able to travel to us, work around our timeline, and got the pictures back to us in a timely manner. Our wedding party loved Shelby and she was so fun to work with as well and down to earth and genuine. You definitely want someone who works well with you on your wedding day and this photographer was amazing. She captured our unique friend group, spunkiness, and our love in the most special ways. 100/10 recommend Shelby for your wedding!!

ShelbyB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kaityln! I loved photographing your wedding and I am so happy that you love your pictures!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

ShelbyB Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

1801 Cemco Drive Liberty, MO, 64068
Location of (ShelbyB Photography)

ShelbyB Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does ShelbyB Photography include in the starting price?

ShelbyB Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does ShelbyB Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

ShelbyB Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does ShelbyB Photography offer?

ShelbyB Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does ShelbyB Photography offer?

ShelbyB Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does ShelbyB Photography offer for wedding events?

ShelbyB Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend ShelbyB Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

ShelbyB Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does ShelbyB Photography offer?

ShelbyB Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding