Akron, PA 17501 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shelbi Harmes Expressions

Shelbi and her team of licensed cosmetologists and estheticians will are ready to make your wedding day perfect. On your wedding day, you want to be the best version of you. Let us enhance your natural beauty. With Shelbi's team of experts, we know exactly how to do that so you are camera ready.

We can create any look whether you are going for dramatic or subtle and natural.

Our team will travel anywhere you need us to go!

Call to schedule a consult.

Follow Shelbi Harmes Expressions on

courtney
s

9 Reviews for Shelbi Harmes Expressions

Jordan · Married on 10/09/2016

Shelbi is no doubt worthy of 5 stars. I met with her prior to booking her and im so glad I decided to book her for my wedding. I had a great experience with my trial, a good experience when she put on my individual lashes and a fantastic experience the day of my wedding. She is organized, timely, considerate and does a beautiful job. She had me looking stunning for my wedding and I can easily say I wouldn't hesitate to use her services in the future!

• kelli

kelli · Married on 06/24/2016

I can't say enough about how much I love Shelbi! She was professional and worked hard to make sure my girls and I loved our hair and makeup! The day of my wedding, I forgot to bring my bridal robe to the hotel. I had all my girls robes, just not mine, and we wanted them for pictures. I lived over an hour away, and Shelbi had her girls run out after they were finished the bridesmaids to try to find me a Bride Robe. She made me feel and look like a princess that day, I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and I couldn't wait for my husband to see me! Not only did she do an amazing job, her girls came back with a robe for me, and I almost cried I was so happy!! I can't stop looking at my pictures from our wedding because I loved my makeup so much! Shelbi is an amazing woman inside and out!

J. · Married on 06/04/2016

I had no idea how important the choice of Shelbi for our hair and make-up artist would be. She did a SUPERB job on 6 bridesmaids, the bride and me (MOB.) I can't say enough about her skill & how easy she is to work with. If I ever need to look my best for another event, she's me first call. Highly recommended.

Shelbi Harmes Expressions FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling