Shelbi Harmes Expressions

Shelbi Harmes Expressions

About Shelbi Harmes Expressions

Shelbi and her team of licensed cosmetologists and estheticians will are ready to make your wedding day perfect.  On your wedding day, you want to be the best version of you. Let us enhance your natural beauty.  With Shelbi's team of experts, we know exactly how to do that so you are camera ready.

We can create any look whether you are going for dramatic or subtle and natural.

Our team will travel anywhere you need us to go!

Call to schedule a consult.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fake Lashes (3)
Consultations (2)
Multi. Stylists (2)
Licensed (1)

Shelbi is no doubt worthy of 5 stars. I met with her prior to booking her and im so glad I decided to book her for my wedding. I had a great experience with my trial, a good experience when she put on my individual lashes and a fantastic experience the day of my wedding. She is organized, timely, considerate and does a beautiful job. She had me looking stunning for my wedding and I can easily say I wouldn't hesitate to use her services in the future!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelbi Harmes was my makeup and hair artist at my wedding in September 2016. She was a delight to work with and was super understanding and flexible in creating exactly what I envisioned in my makeup and hair. I am used to having very little makeup on my face. I was also unsure how much makeup my face could handle since I have monolid eyes. I found Shelbi to be super understanding, considerate, and relatable. She gave me the best "no-makeup" makeup look that made me feel very comfortable while enhancing my features on my wedding day. I would advise future brides to bring a picture of exactly what you're looking for to the makeup trial meeting with Shelbi, since this will help her to know exactly what you want!

Profile Picture User7389011, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I can't say enough about how much I love Shelbi! She was professional and worked hard to make sure my girls and I loved our hair and makeup! The day of my wedding, I forgot to bring my bridal robe to the hotel. I had all my girls robes, just not mine, and we wanted them for pictures. I lived over an hour away, and Shelbi had her girls run out after they were finished the bridesmaids to try to find me a Bride Robe. She made me feel and look like a princess that day, I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and I couldn't wait for my husband to see me! Not only did she do an amazing job, her girls came back with a robe for me, and I almost cried I was so happy!! I can't stop looking at my pictures from our wedding because I loved my makeup so much! Shelbi is an amazing woman inside and out!

Profile Picture kelli, 6/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Shelbi Harmes Expressions Pricing