1023 Trotters Walk, Bogart, GA 30622 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sheila Rivera Weddings

Come and see why Sheila Rivera Weddings is your premier wedding flower designer and day-of-coordinator in and around Athens, Ga. My years of experience in floral and display designs help to make your special day one that you'll never forget! All types of floral designs including, bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangments, prop rentals - all done with a personal touch, down to the finest detail will give you a once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience! When you choose me for your wedding day, we'll meet one - on - one and remain in touch by either phone, text and/or email. I'll be there with you every step of the way, providing guidance, suggestions, and recommendations to help you bring your wedding day vision to life.

Follow Sheila Rivera Weddings on

Sheila Rivera Weddings 5
Sheila Rivera Weddings 6

Amelia · Married on 03/02/2019

BOOK HER NOW! She is so talented

Sheila was an absolute joy to work with! She made our day absolutely seamless and beautiful. She is so personable and truly wants to make your vision come true. She took my ideas and made them come true! She was able to incorporate my family's heirlooms into her floral arrangements in a way I could never have imagined. She is so very talented and a joy to work with. Thank you Sheila for making all of our dreams come true! We will never forget the beauty you brought to our day!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Sheila was my florist, and she did an incredible job.

Each time we talked, she listened carefully as I described what I envisioned. I think she actually knew what I wanted more than I did. She also coordinates weddings and was able to offer great advice. Sheila was attentive to all of the details, and she went above and beyond. Her florals exceeded all of my visions and expectations! We love her and would definitely recommend Sheila Rivera Weddings!!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Sheila Rivera Weddings 7
    Sheila Rivera Weddings 8
    Sheila Rivera Weddings 9
    Sheila Rivera Weddings 10
  • Toni

Toni Alberto · Married on 11/03/2018

Find sheila and book her!

Book Sheila for florals -she is a hidden gem in the Athens wedding industry!! Sheila's florals are so stunning, the floral arrangements she did for my wedding really stole the show. Sheila really went above and beyond in her arrangements as my bouquet and bridal flowers were so elegant and meticulously arranged. Her flower arrangements are what you pin on Pinterest and favorite on Instagram! Please brides, do not DIY your florals and find Sheila!
    Sheila was so kind, easy to communicate with, and kept my wedding budget in mind throughout each discussion. Her professionalism and brand is really exceptional alongside her EXPERT eye for florals. I also noticed Sheila did a little extra floral work on aisle markers for my ceremony in addition to what we initially talked about (thank you again Sheila). AMAZING. I truly believe whatever budget you may have, Sheila can make amazing arrangements within your resources because that's the competence, expertise, and talent you need to expect from wedding vendors.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sheila Rivera Weddings's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Tonice. You are so sweet. Your kind words touched my heart. I am so blessed to be able to provide flowers for my clients. I really can't wait to see your pictures.❤

• Wildside Creative Co
    Wildside Creative Co Wedding Photographers

Sheila does a great job and always gets the details just right! I loved meeting and working with her!

• 255 Milledge Hardeman-Sams House
    255 Milledge Hardeman-Sams House Mansion Weddings

I have had the pleasure of seeing MANY designs created by Sheila- She is such a talented floral designer! Sheila has such great input and my clients are always happy with her work! I have heard nothing but rave reviews from brides that have wisely chosen her to bring their floral dreams and wedding day to life.

• 1023 Trotters Walk Bogart, 30622 See on map