Shefari

Westchase, Tampa, FL 33626 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Shefari

Shefari is a wedding travel agency located in Tampa, Florida. Their dedicated staff works hard to create a one-of-a-kind travel experience for all of their clients. Whether you are looking for a customizable honeymoon destination vacation or an unforgettable bachelor or bachelorette weekend, Shefari can make your dreams come true. When you work with Shefari, you can expect to enjoy personalized trip planning all over the world, providing only the best services along the way. Unlike many traditional travel agencies, this company will not only help you plan your wedding, but they will also take care of all of the events leading up to and following the big day.

The team at Shefari specializes in everything from exotic to urban adventures, for both large and small groups. The company offers both emergency assistance and travel insurance as part of their unique services.

Let's do coffee here everyday

Shefari 5
Shefari 6
Shefari 7

Katrina Shay · Married on 05/12/2018

Excellent travel advice and accommodations

Our travel accommodations through Shefari were above and beyond our expectations. Our hotel arrangements were beautiful and within our price point. We truly appreciated the insider tips on activities, beaches, and restaurants on the Greek islands. We had the trip of a lifetime and it was a dream come true!
    I would highly recommend Shefari for future travel planning.

Shefari 20
    Shefari 21
    Shefari 22
    Shefari 23
    Shefari 24

Stephanie Tzortzis · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Honeymoon!

I am so happy we used Shefari to plan our honeymoon. With all the stress of a wedding, the last thing I wanted to do was be deep in the details of planning a vacation. Nektaria and I had a call where we talked about where I wanted to go and what kind of things I wanted to do. She then sent me a proposal, chock full of fun ideas which was great! I picked the ones that were most interesting to me and away we went. The whole process was seamless and we had a blissful two weeks in Asia, catered to our every whim. I would definitely recommend Shefari if you want a unique honeymoon!

Shefari FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance