Westchase, Tampa, FL 33626 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Shefari

Shefari is a wedding travel agency located in Tampa, Florida. Their dedicated staff works hard to create a one-of-a-kind travel experience for all of their clients. Whether you are looking for a customizable honeymoon destination vacation or an unforgettable bachelor or bachelorette weekend, Shefari can make your dreams come true. When you work with Shefari, you can expect to enjoy personalized trip planning all over the world, providing only the best services along the way. Unlike many traditional travel agencies, this company will not only help you plan your wedding, but they will also take care of all of the events leading up to and following the big day.

The team at Shefari specializes in everything from exotic to urban adventures, for both large and small groups. The company offers emergency assistance and concierge assistance as part of their unique services.

drz 6089 51 1018379

Shefari 6
Shefari 7

Mohamed Essawy · Married on 06/13/2019

Magical Honeymoon

What an amazing and perfect experience, Nektaria is the absolute best in her field, she has helped us organize our honeymoon till the last detail. We have sailed the Amalfi coast pit stopping and spending our nights at Capri, Positano, Amalfi and Salerno. The hotel and dining selections were extraordinary.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Shefari 28
    Shefari 29
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/23/2019

Our dream honeymoon in Greece!

Shefari is definitely not your typical travel agency - they are experts in their industry and know the hidden gems and spots that you would not normally find on TripAdvisor. If you are thinking about a travel agency - look no further - I have already recommended Shefari to anyone looking to plan a trip! For more details on my amazing honeymoon - read on :)

With everything going on with wedding planning and very hectic work schedule, my honeymoon was so far off my radar. I am someone that analyzes TripAdvisor reviews and goes down a black hole of hotel searches. I admit, I was hesitant to look into a travel agent, but I am SO happy that I did. We had one thing picked out: Greece. Other than that, I knew nothing of what to look for or how to really start. I found Shefari through WeddingWire by chance and after speaking with one of the co-founders, Christina over the phone, I knew we were in good hands.

From the very first proposal she sent, she nailed everything we were looking for. I wanted to spend money in the right places and be conservative elsewhere and that is exactly how our itinerary was outlined. She maximized the time we wanted to spend on the Greek islands and even suggested an island we both had never heard of, Syros. A little hesitant at first to stray away from the popular Mykonos and Santorini hot spots, but it sounded like a place I would never go otherwise. And, it was one of our favorites - I am so happy for that recommendation!

We went to Athens, Syros, Mykonos and Santorini. We traveled between the islands via ferry mostly (one plane back to Athens) and it was easy and perfectly planned. All the hotels that Shefari selected were exactly what we were looking for. Shefari offered various options for us to choose from - for example, in Mykonos, we were offered a hotel in the main town or a hotel on the beach. We chose the beach option. Since Santorini was our last stop, we wanted to really spend the money there, and our two floor villa with private pool was everything and more with an unreal view. Locations were perfect, the service was great at all hotels and they were over commercialized - I loved the boutique feel.

Christina was also very communicative and checked in with us via text during our trip! I can't thank them enough for the most amazing trip. Honestly, we could not pick one place or hotel that was our favorite because they were all SO different and so amazing. Take me back!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Shefari 41
    Shefari 42
    Shefari 43

Shefari FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance