104 N. First St. Suite 3, Silverton, OR 97381 Map · Phone number

About Sheer Bliss Wedding & Event Planning

Congratulations! We love weddings and would love to talk with you about yours! We are located in Salem, OR and provide wedding coordination and wedding planning here in Salem, Portland, and surrounding areas in the beautiful state of Oregon. Whether you are local or looking to have an Oregon Destination Wedding, this area is picture perfect for all types of events.

Sheer Bliss can guide you step-by-step with wedding planning from the moment you become engaged, or we can come in during the final days leading up to your wedding to finalize the details and coordinate your special day leaving you free to enjoy every moment.

Renee Gilbert is the lead bridal consultant for Sheer Bliss. She lives in Salem, Oregon with her husband and two charming boys and has been in the wedding industry for over seven years. She absolutely loves what she does and treasures every wedding she has the opportunity to be a part of.

As our client, your vision of your wedding day is our vision. We always offer a free, no strings consultation. You may not know if you need a coordinator or help with planning and that is OK. Give us a call, we can talk through any plans you may have to date and figure out if and how we can help you during this very special time. We look forward to hearing all the details of your wedding day!

Call or email Renee today so she can begin making your wedding dreams become a reality!

503-930-4432 or renee@sheerblisswedding.com

Coupl
10450341707292665974481160229717798078344o

4 Reviews for Sheer Bliss Wedding & Event Planning

Anita · Married on 04/23/2017

Renee was the glue that held my wedding together!! When my venue went crazy and quoted double on our final paperwork, she stepped in and fought the price. When I had emergency surgery 14 days before my wedding, not one but two, she took over and made my world as easy as possible. I had given her some basic ideas for decor, and she did the rest; it looked amazing! She was with me every step of the year the last year, and I am so glad I met her!! Do yourself a favor, hire Renee!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Natasha · Married on 09/19/2015

Renee was amazing!! She was prompt and kept me on my toes to get things done! When it came time for the day of the wedding, I felt no stress at all! She had everything covered! I would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Allison · Married on 09/06/2014

My husband and I were not originally planning on having a wedding planner, but we're so glad we changed our minds. Everything at the wedding looked great, and everything ran smoothly, and I don't think that could have happened without Renee's help. She's fantastic--very responsive, very helpful, and just a great person to work with. I'd definitely recommend Sheer Bliss to anyone looking for a wedding planner around Silverton!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Sheer Bliss Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 104 N. First St. Suite 3 Silverton, 97381 See on map