1200 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605 Map · Phone number

About Shedd Aquarium

Passion, Creativity, and Experience Special Events at the Shedd Aquarium

Your Unforgettable Event …

Our Culinary Delights….

Your Style, Your Vision…

8848120688368680960 o 51 116479 1559846106
8848120688368680960 o 51 116479 1559846106

7 Reviews for Shedd Aquarium

Rebecca · Married on 11/09/2013

We wanted a space that was beautiful but also children friendly, so the Shedd was an obvious first choice. Planning the wedding was so easy as the Shedd's team was responsive, professional and understanding. We had 300 guests at our wedding and everyone had A BLAST.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2013

I had my wedding at the Shedd on October 5, 2013 and it was perfect! The location was fantastic, food was amazing and all of the staff were beyond outstanding. All of my guests continue to talk about what a fantastic and unique venue the Shedd was.

When I was originally considering the Shedd, I met with Mary to do a walk-through. She walked me around and I knew right away that she would be wonderful to work with. Throughout the entire wedding process she was extremely professional, accommodating and a genuinely nice person.

And the best part about a wedding at the Shedd - your guests are exposed to the entire building and you're constantly moving to different locations throughout the night! My ceremony was by the beluga whales in the Oceanarium, cocktail hour was on the mezzanine level and on the outside terraces, dinner was around the Caribbean Reef and dancing happened in the main Foyer area. Guests were even encouraged to walk around and see the exhibits.

If you are considering having your wedding in downtown Chicago then make sure to include the Shedd Aquarium at the top of your list!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Julie · Married on 05/26/2012

We had our wedding at the Shedd Aquarium and we couldn't have been happier! Everyone couldn't stop talking about what a great, unique place it was to have a wedding. The food was delicious and the staff was attentive. The backdrop to our big day couldn't have been beat. We worked with Danielle for almost two years planning everything and she was so patient and helpful with everything. I wouldn't have changed my venue for anything!

Sent on 06/28/2012

• Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Museum
  • What event services do you offer? Set Up

• Jennifer Wolfe Photography
    Jennifer Wolfe Photography Wedding Photographers

I really enjoy shooting at the Shedd, I love animals and love to be surrounded by them when creating great images! I have always had such great luck with the people, lighting, food, etc at the Shedd. Lovely venue, professional from A to Z!

• 1200 S. Lake Shore Drive Chicago, 60605 See on map