Main St., Bristol, CT 06010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Sheak Productions

Sheak Productions is a wedding videography company based in Bristol, Connecticut. Owner Roger Sheak strives to provide every couple with a video of the highest quality possible. He employs both cinematic and storytelling filming styles to help capture the most memorable moments of your special day.

This company has a variety of wedding videography packages available to suit a range of budgets and needs. When working with Sheak Productions for your event, you can receive your final film in various formats. Options include Blu-ray, digital download, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive, or USB hard drive. In addition, Roger offers the following services to ensure that your wedding vision is brought to life:

• Additional hours
3452583480355979264 o 51 1073535 1561150445

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Sheak Productions

Samantha Gaul · Married on 06/24/2019

Incredible! Everything we could have ever wanted in a videographer, and then some!

sheak productions was absolutely amazing! Everyone was beyond thrilled with the quality of work that was provided. He is cheaper than anybody else around, and his work looks 10 times better. If you’re looking for a wedding videographer around the Connecticut area, look no further!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Sheak Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! I’m so happy you loved your video!!! 😊you guys were truly amazing! you can watch it for years to come!

Jake · Married on 06/01/2019

Hands down best Videographer in CT

If you’re browsing wedding wire in search of a videographer stop right now! Roger at Sheak Productions is hands down the best videographer we have ever met. He shot our video at the Riverhouse at Goodspeed on June 1, 2019 and I couldn’t tell you enough about the experience. Roger’s passion for filming and his energy made us feel so comfortable since we first met him. If you’re hesitant, give him a call yourself and you’ll understand exactly what I mean. He was so accommodating through out the day, got all the shots he needed, and did so all without being in the way or being pushy about it like we’ve often seen at some weddings. His equipment was all top notch and his pricing is incredible. We’re so happy to be able to watch his amazing video for the rest of our lives. HIRE THIS GUY!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Sheak Productions's reply:

Jake and Kristen, I cannot say enough how grateful I am to have been able to do your wedding! That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. You guys are truly beautiful together and I hope I was able to capture that in a way you can remember forever! I’m so happy that our friendship came from all of this as well! You guys truly do rock I cannot say enough how grateful I am to have been able to do your wedding! That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. You guys are truly beautiful together and I hope I was able to capture that in a way you can remember forever! I’m so happy that a friendship came from all of this as well! You guys truly do rock 🤟

Sheak Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount