Sheak Productions

Bristol, CT View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Sheak Productions is a wedding videography company based in Bristol, Connecticut. Owner Roger Sheak strives to provide every couple with a video of the highest quality possible. He employs both cinematic and storytelling filming styles to help capture the most memorable moments of your special day.

This company has a variety of wedding videography packages available to suit a range of budgets and needs. When working with Sheak Productions for your event, you can receive your final film in various formats. Options include Blu-ray, digital download, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive, or USB hard drive. In addition, Roger offers the following services to ensure that your wedding vision is brought to life:

• Additional hours
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Raw footage
  • Client revisions
  • Save-the-dates

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200.00

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Hard Drive

2.9
    Cara Married on 08/24/2019

Roger is the best!!!

Roger did the most incredible job with our wedding video! He was personable, reliable, kind, and incredibly hard working. He made it his goal to ensure our video was perfect. He arrived at our venue several hours before the ceremony and he stayed until our final song ended. He is so dedicated and he truly loves what he does! On top of all that, his prices are so reasonable! I can't speak highly enough of Roger! I would recommend him to anyone who wants a beautiful video to remember their special day! He is absolutely amazing.
    Kel Married on 08/04/2019

Outstanding and wonderful service

My husband and I hired Roger to video our wedding in August 2019. We are blown away by our final product. Everyone always says “the day goes by so fast” but I don’t think that’s true because we savored every moment. I think you just don’t want it to end. By having Roger video my wedding, I can relive the day whenever I want. He captured the essence of the day leaving no detail out. The video highlights all the important things that happened that day. My husband and I are incredibly grateful. Additionally, working with Roger on the day-of was fantastic. He’s professional and calming. He scoped out the venue beforehand and worked around a lot of obstacles to get the perfect angle for his shots. All of this effort that he took, clearly shows in the quality of our video.
    To all brides out there getting married and are on the fence about videography - it’s singlehandedly the most treasured item I have from my wedding day. Nothing else comes close (not my dress, veil, cake topper) even come close to eliciting the sentimental value my video gives me. I am so happy we chose Roger to make our video. We were is good hands, and you will be too.
  • Nicole
    Nicole A. Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely fantastic!!!!

Absolutely awsome!!people are STILL commenting on how my video was beautiful, it feels like we are reliving are wedding again when we watch it!!! Roger, the videographer was outstanding! he is very accommodating, open to any ideas, knows all the right angles, and does not miss one moment!!! If you are thinking about using a videographer for your wedding ( which I absolutely recommend) you have to go with Sheak productions!!! Best purchase of my wedding was hiring Sheak productions !!!!

Sheak Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! You guys were such an amazing couple to film! So in love! I couldn’t ask for a better day! I’m so glad You guys chose Sheak Productions!

Main St. Bristol, CT, 06010
Location of (Sheak Productions)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding