She Loves Me

808 Upshur Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20011 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About She Loves Me

She Loves Me is a wedding florist based in Washington, DC, founded by creative duo Holley Simmons and Nicole Capó Martínez in 2019. Boasting a genuine passion for design and florals, Holley and Nicole specialize in wild botanicals and uniquely elegant arrangements. Every bouquet is composed of fresh, locally-sourced blooms and inspired by styles from all over the world. These florists strive to give to-be-weds a personalized experience while producing timelessly beautiful arrangements that never fail to make you smile.

She Loves Me offers a wide variety of bouquets, flower crowns, and aisle decor to accommodate weddings of all sizes and styles. Beginning with a consultation, the team discuss themes, required arrangements, and budget with couples. Additional services include venue visits, delivery, and cleanup.

1 51 1771897 160390684216910

9 Reviews for She Loves Me

• Maria

Maria S. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wow wow wow

I don’t even know how to put into words just how happy we were with all the flowers and greenery in our wedding. I still remember the day we met Holley and I remember turning to my now husband and telling him “she’s the one” and let me tell you Holley and the She loves Me team are the ABSOLUTE BEST! My husband and I wanted something fun, romantic with some drama and we felt such a connection with Holley that we told her to have fun with our wedding and boy did she! Our wedding was GORGEOUS! All the details, gorgeous colors, and romance! Don’t even get me started on my bouquet! My bouquet was everything with a bit of drama and somehow dried up beautifully and now decorates our home. Honestly, everything we envisioned was nothing compared to what we got. so if you are thinking it over, DON’T and if you are anything like me and want more than just a phone consultation visit their shop. Trust me, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/10/2020

She Loves Me's reply:

You are making us cry. Thank you so much Maria and Nick for allowing us to bring your bad ass and beautiful vision to life! xoxoxo

Kristen B. · Married on 09/05/2020

Gorgeous Arrangements and Stress-Free Service

I found She Loves Me after my fiance and I decided to cancel our large wedding due to COVID but still wanted to get married. For us, that meant starting from scratch on planning since we were originally going to get married in another state. I didn't have the heart or energy to make all of the details decisions all over again, so I was really happy when I found out about their 'petite weddings' packages. One of their color palettes was exactly what I wanted originally, they picked out all of the flowers, worked with me on timing for pick-up, and it was an entirely easy, stress-free, experience - exactly what I needed! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous too! :)

Sent on 11/09/2020

She Loves Me's reply:

Thank you Kristen! You are too sweet, it was such a pleasure to make some flower magic for your special day. We hope to see you again REAL soon! xo

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

She Loves Me FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150
    $ 150
    $ 6000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 808 Upshur Street Northwest Washington, DC, 20011 See on map
    (202) 627-2604 (Phone number)
    Location of (She Loves Me)