992 W Via Appia Way, Louisville, CO 80027 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About Sharee Davenport, Photographer

I'm all about transparency. On that note, you should know that your wedding deposit is funding my boxed wine and Chipotle addiction ... OK fine, and a little bit of my son's college education.

While we're keeping things real: I'm sure there are lots of photographers in this world who can take photos as well as me or at least edit in a similar way. But making beautiful photos of your day should only be half the experience. You need someone you are excited to spend the day with, someone fun. You need to laugh and feel relaxed. You need me. I promise.

I pride myself on making photo-taking not just bearable, but one of the most memorable moments of your day. I will tell jokes that make your fiance snort-laugh, help your mom take deep breaths, get your grumpy grandma to smile and make sure Aunt Susan doesn't look as drunk as she was.

I am based in Colorado but am available to travel anywhere airplanes fly.

By the way, I'm Sharee!

(pronounced Sha-REE: like, "Sha-REEELY don't like when you call her Sherri") and I have a few addictions/ passions/ obsessions/ infatuations in life: my son, Chipotle, llamas, lists/ spreadsheets/ timelines/ calendars/ organization, and weddings.

I know I'm supposed to say that because I'm a wedding photographer, but I also really mean it. I've photographed well over 200 weddings and I still cry at every single one. I absolutely love everything about these magical days--the commitment couples are making, the love the surrounds them as a couple, the epic mountain backdrops and dance parties I typically join in on during the reception. I don't think I will ever get enough.

The most important thing in my life is my son Brayden. I know, I know, you thought I was going to tell you that the most important thing in my life was your wedding. But I'm not thaaaaaaat much of a suck-up.

I did things a little backwards when it comes to life plans. I had the child, bought the house, started the career and am still waiting for Channing Tatum to come to his senses and marry me. But the backwards way turned out to be the best way for me.

I live that #singlemomlife and I love it. This isn't a help-me-I'm-poor sob story. This is an I'm-so-darn-lucky-this-human-is-mine story. He is my why. He pushed me to pursue my passion so now I get to document your story.

I'm probably the most laid-back type A person you'll ever meet-- the type A'est type B if that's even a possibility. It takes A LOT to ruffle my feathers, but I swear by my Apple watch, spreadsheets, processes and calendars.

I care about you, your fiance, your family, friends and entire experience. I will pour 150% of myself into your day, just like I do in every other aspect of my life. If you become a client, I'm in it to win it with you. Know that and be ready for it. I'm already on your team and can't wait to meet you.

Follow Sharee Davenport, Photographer on

Sharee Davenport, Photographer 6
Sharee Davenport, Photographer 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Anderson · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Stop looking, SHE IS GREAT! :)

Stop looking, you found the perfect photographer... I promise! My fiance and I are the most awkward people ever. We have no idea how to take photos at a baseball game, let alone engagement photos that are supposed to look cute and romantic. Sharee made us both feel incredibly comfortable and we were MORE than happy with the entire gallery she presented us within a couple of weeks!

Our photos are cute and romantic, but more importantly they capture our personalities. We are both SO SO SO happy that we could open up in front of the camera for once and really capture a special moment in our life :)

Thank you, thank you Sharee!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Katie

Katie Doucette · Married on 10/14/2018

Sharee is amazing!!

I cannot say enough good things about Sharee! She was an absolute dream to work with. She is extremely organized, showed up on time, and my guests absolutely loved the photo booth. I am so thankful that someone recommended me to her! I can't wait to use her for photoshoots in the future! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Sharee!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 10/13/2018

Sharee for President

Sharee was our photographer/third-wheel/new best friend over the weekend for our October wedding in Estes Park. Your photographer really does become the person you and your partner will spend the most time with at your wedding, so I really think its worth mentioning what a kind, hysterical, calming, and overall gem of a human Sharee is. My wife and I are not naturals in front of the camera and were a little worried about how we would navigate a photoshoot. Now we can't stop talking about how that photoshoot with Sharee was one of the most special moments of the day. Sharee snuck away with us to take pictures in Rocky Mountain National park after the ceremony while our guests and families were enjoying cocktail hour. It didn't feel like posing in front of a camera.. instead, Sharee gave us this magical setting where my wife and I could just take a moment together to soak in that we just said "I do" and Sharee was there to celebrate with us. I would swear to a judge that she was genuinely overflowing with as much joy and happiness as we were about our big day. She just kept placing us in the most incredible scenes and always knew exactly the guidance we needed to just be ourselves and still somehow make us look like the cover of a magazine.

Sharee loves what she does and it shows through. I had multiple people come up to me after my wedding saying how they couldn't believe that any time there was a cute moment with the flower girl, or a dance circle forming on the dance floor, they looked up and Sharee was always there capturing the moment. Right now we only have our sneak peak back from our wedding photos and, I kid you not, if that was the only photo we had of our day - Sharee would still be worth the investment. Once our family grows we already have plans to fly across the country to Colorado and beg Sharee to change her job description to "family photographer" for a day. Thank you for being a part of our day! ...and thank you for laughing with us when people thought we were a couple of sister brides.

Much Love,
    Cass & Jules

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Sharee Davenport, Photographer 8

Sharee Davenport, Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter
    Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sharee's work is beyond perfection. Always the most beautiful images that capture the moment in just the way you want it remembered! Working with Sharee is a breeze, she's very detail oriented, organized and always professional as well as having a great personality!

• 992 W Via Appia Way Louisville, CO, 80027 See on map