Sharee Davenport, Photographer

Louisville, CO View map
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

I'm all about transparency. On that note, you should know that your wedding deposit is funding my boxed wine and Chipotle addiction ... OK fine, and a little bit of my son's college education.

While we're keeping things real: I'm sure there are lots of photographers in this world who can take photos as well as me or at least edit in a similar way. But making beautiful photos of your day should only be half the experience. You need someone you are excited to spend the day with, someone fun. You need to laugh and feel relaxed. You need me. I promise.

I pride myself on making photo-taking not just bearable, but one of the most memorable moments of your day. I will tell jokes that make your fiance snort-laugh, help your mom take deep breaths, get your grumpy grandma to smile and make sure Aunt Susan doesn't look as drunk as she was.

I am based in Colorado but am available to travel anywhere airplanes fly.

By the way, I'm Sharee!

(pronounced Sha-REE: like, "Sha-REEELY don't like when you call her Sherri") and I have a few addictions/ passions/ obsessions/ infatuations in life: my son, Chipotle, llamas, lists/ spreadsheets/ timelines/ calendars/ organization, and weddings.

I know I'm supposed to say that because I'm a wedding photographer, but I also really mean it. I've photographed well over 200 weddings and I still cry at every single one. I absolutely love everything about these magical days--the commitment couples are making, the love the surrounds them as a couple, the epic mountain backdrops and dance parties I typically join in on during the reception. I don't think I will ever get enough.

The most important thing in my life is my son Brayden. I know, I know, you thought I was going to tell you that the most important thing in my life was your wedding. But I'm not thaaaaaaat much of a suck-up.

I did things a little backwards when it comes to life plans. I had the child, bought the house, started the career and am still waiting for Channing Tatum to come to his senses and marry me. But the backwards way turned out to be the best way for me.

I live that #singlemomlife and I love it. This isn't a help-me-I'm-poor sob story. This is an I'm-so-darn-lucky-this-human-is-mine story. He is my why. He pushed me to pursue my passion so now I get to document your story.

I'm probably the most laid-back type A person you'll ever meet-- the type A'est type B if that's even a possibility. It takes A LOT to ruffle my feathers, but I swear by my Apple watch, spreadsheets, processes and calendars.

I care about you, your fiance, your family, friends and entire experience. I will pour 150% of myself into your day, just like I do in every other aspect of my life. If you become a client, I'm in it to win it with you. Know that and be ready for it. I'm already on your team and can't wait to meet you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3750

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Matt R. Married on 08/05/2021

Amazing photographer who will help make the day more fun

We hired Sharee to be our photographer for our elopement on August 5th, 2021. We had a blast working with her. She was very energetic and fun to be around and she helped to even take some of the stress of the event off our shoulders! And her photos were outstanding! We are blown away by some of the shots she captured for us. I think she gave us the most well received picture we have ever posted online! I can not recommend Sharee enough as a photographer!
    Alyssa C. Married on 07/23/2021

BEST wedding photographer in this world!

If you need a wedding photographer in Colorado, Sharee is your girl! At first, she was recommended by our wedding planner and right away we were blown away with her photos. Back in 2018 when we did our engagement photos, Sharee organized our photoshoot at Rocky Mountain National Park. She pretty much knew the park inside and out. We told her that I get pretty nervous in front of the camera and she made me feel amazing and kept me at ease. Then, we received our photos.... oh man, we were soooo amazed! Who knew we would look so good.

Due to the pandemic, we had to postpone our wedding to 2021 and Sharee was so flexible with our new date. Also, she provided us the photo booth for our wedding with an amazing price tag! Few days before the wedding, she was able to find us a second photographer last minute. She worked with our budget and still provided excellent service. I absolutely believe that she loves her work deeply because it shows in her work and the way she treats her clients. My husband and I are very thankful that we had her as our photographer and will recommend her to anyone who wants our of this world photos!
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 05/31/2021

She’s the bomb

We highly recommend Sharee. She is beyond good people, an amazing photog and she helped make our elopement super special. She really helped capture our special day and we simply just love her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sharee's work is beyond perfection. Always the most beautiful images that capture the moment in just the way you want it remembered! Working with Sharee is a breeze, she's very detail oriented, organized and always professional as well as having a great personality!

992 W Via Appia Way Louisville, CO, 80027
Location of (Sharee Davenport, Photographer)

Sharee Davenport, Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sharee Davenport, Photographer include in the starting price?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sharee Davenport, Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sharee Davenport, Photographer offer?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sharee Davenport, Photographer offer?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sharee Davenport, Photographer offer for wedding events?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sharee Davenport, Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding