Sharee Davenport, Photographer

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Most Popular Price

I'm all about transparency. On that note, you should know that your wedding deposit is funding my boxed wine and Chipotle addiction ... OK fine, and a little bit of my son's college education.

While we're keeping things real: I'm sure there are lots of photographers in this world who can take photos as well as me or at least edit in a similar way. But making beautiful photos of your day should only be half the experience. You need someone you are excited to spend the day with, someone fun. You need to laugh and feel relaxed. You need me. I promise.

I pride myself on making photo-taking not just bearable, but one of the most memorable moments of your day. I will tell jokes that make your fiance snort-laugh, help your mom take deep breaths, get your grumpy grandma to smile and make sure Aunt Susan doesn't look as drunk as she was.

I am based in Colorado but am available to travel anywhere airplanes fly.

By the way, I'm Sharee!

(pronounced Sha-REE: like, "Sha-REEELY don't like when you call her Sherri") and I have a few addictions/ passions/ obsessions/ infatuations in life: my son, Chipotle, llamas, lists/ spreadsheets/ timelines/ calendars/ organization, and weddings.

I know I'm supposed to say that because I'm a wedding photographer, but I also really mean it. I've photographed well over 200 weddings and I still cry at every single one. I absolutely love everything about these magical days--the commitment couples are making, the love the surrounds them as a couple, the epic mountain backdrops and dance parties I typically join in on during the reception. I don't think I will ever get enough.

The most important thing in my life is my son Brayden. I know, I know, you thought I was going to tell you that the most important thing in my life was your wedding. But I'm not thaaaaaaat much of a suck-up.

I did things a little backwards when it comes to life plans. I had the child, bought the house, started the career and am still waiting for Channing Tatum to come to his senses and marry me. But the backwards way turned out to be the best way for me.

I live that #singlemomlife and I love it. This isn't a help-me-I'm-poor sob story. This is an I'm-so-darn-lucky-this-human-is-mine story. He is my why. He pushed me to pursue my passion so now I get to document your story.

I'm probably the most laid-back type A person you'll ever meet-- the type A'est type B if that's even a possibility. It takes A LOT to ruffle my feathers, but I swear by my Apple watch, spreadsheets, processes and calendars.

I care about you, your fiance, your family, friends and entire experience. I will pour 150% of myself into your day, just like I do in every other aspect of my life. If you become a client, I'm in it to win it with you. Know that and be ready for it. I'm already on your team and can't wait to meet you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,750

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kaitlyn M. Married on 08/21/2022

Such a special day!!!

My husband and I had such an amazing experience with Sharee as our photographer!!! We came from New Jersey and wanted to elope in Colorado August. We took our time searching for the perfect photographer, and finally stumbled across Sharee’s Instagram!
    Responses were so quick and personable. We FaceTimed to get a good understanding on price point, expectations, and availability; and she offered plenty location ideas (along w samples) to help us find the perfect spot for our big day; considering we aren’t Colorado natives.
    We just got our full collection of photos sent to us and we are still speechless at how wonderful each one is. We couldn’t have picked a better person for the job.
    Thank you so much Sharee for showing us a beautiful part of Colorado, and capturing our love on camera!
  • Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Guess who's back, back again?

I left a glowing review for Sharee after our engagement session and now I'm back after our wedding day to rave some more! She'll make you look damn good and she'll be your biggest cheerleader along the way. I can tell that she has a meticulous system behind the scenes to make sure she catches every detail, but what you'll see on the outside is her calm, sunny, genuine, fun-loving disposition. Which is all to say: she gets it all done and she makes it look easy. Type-A perfectionists like me? You can count on Sharee. Aside from being organized AF and taking photos we adore and simply can't stop looking at, Sharee is an awesome person and very easy to be around. 15/10!
  • Mia
    Mia N. Married on 05/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would choose her over and over again

Sharee was absolutely fantastic. The pictures she took turned out so amazing. We got well over 100 pictures and she really captured the moment in every single one of them. She was up at 5am to photograph my wedding and the energy that she radiates is just outstanding. She makes you feel so loved and beautiful when she takes your picture that you just end up smiling so much bigger. Would recommend her to everyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sharee's work is beyond perfection. Always the most beautiful images that capture the moment in just the way you want it remembered! Working with Sharee is a breeze, she's very detail oriented, organized and always professional as well as having a great personality!

992 W Via Appia Way Louisville, CO, 80027
Location of (Sharee Davenport, Photographer)

Sharee Davenport, Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sharee Davenport, Photographer include in the starting price?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sharee Davenport, Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sharee Davenport, Photographer offer?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sharee Davenport, Photographer offer?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sharee Davenport, Photographer offer for wedding events?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sharee Davenport, Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sharee Davenport, Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding