992 W Via Appia Way, Louisville, CO 80027 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About Sharee Davenport, Photographer

I'm all about transparency. On that note, you should know that your wedding deposit is funding my boxed wine and Chipotle addiction ... OK fine, and a little bit of my son's college education.

While we're keeping things real: I'm sure there are lots of photographers in this world who can take photos as well as me or at least edit in a similar way. But making beautiful photos of your day should only be half the experience. You need someone you are excited to spend the day with, someone fun. You need to laugh and feel relaxed. You need me. I promise.

I pride myself on making photo-taking not just bearable, but one of the most memorable moments of your day. I will tell jokes that make your fiance snort-laugh, help your mom take deep breaths, get your grumpy grandma to smile and make sure Aunt Susan doesn't look as drunk as she was.

I am based in Colorado but am available to travel anywhere airplanes fly.

By the way, I'm Sharee!

(pronounced Sha-REE: like, "Sha-REEELY don't like when you call her Sherri") and I have a few addictions/ passions/ obsessions/ infatuations in life: my son, Chipotle, llamas, lists/ spreadsheets/ timelines/ calendars/ organization, and weddings.

I know I'm supposed to say that because I'm a wedding photographer, but I also really mean it. I've photographed well over 200 weddings and I still cry at every single one. I absolutely love everything about these magical days--the commitment couples are making, the love the surrounds them as a couple, the epic mountain backdrops and dance parties I typically join in on during the reception. I don't think I will ever get enough.

The most important thing in my life is my son Brayden. I know, I know, you thought I was going to tell you that the most important thing in my life was your wedding. But I'm not thaaaaaaat much of a suck-up.

I did things a little backwards when it comes to life plans. I had the child, bought the house, started the career and am still waiting for Channing Tatum to come to his senses and marry me. But the backwards way turned out to be the best way for me.

I live that #singlemomlife and I love it. This isn't a help-me-I'm-poor sob story. This is an I'm-so-darn-lucky-this-human-is-mine story. He is my why. He pushed me to pursue my passion so now I get to document your story.

I'm probably the most laid-back type A person you'll ever meet-- the type A'est type B if that's even a possibility. It takes A LOT to ruffle my feathers, but I swear by my Apple watch, spreadsheets, processes and calendars.

I care about you, your fiance, your family, friends and entire experience. I will pour 150% of myself into your day, just like I do in every other aspect of my life. If you become a client, I'm in it to win it with you. Know that and be ready for it. I'm already on your team and can't wait to meet you.

Follow Sharee Davenport, Photographer on

Sharee Davenport, Photographer 6
Sharee Davenport, Photographer 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Anderson · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Stop looking, SHE IS GREAT! :)

Stop looking, you found the perfect photographer... I promise! My fiance and I are the most awkward people ever. We have no idea how to take photos at a baseball game, let alone engagement photos that are supposed to look cute and romantic. Sharee made us both feel incredibly comfortable and we were MORE than happy with the entire gallery she presented us within a couple of weeks!

Our photos are cute and romantic, but more importantly they capture our personalities. We are both SO SO SO happy that we could open up in front of the camera for once and really capture a special moment in our life :)

Thank you, thank you Sharee!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Melissa Besser · Married on 08/02/2019

One of a kind photographer!

We couldn't be happier with our choice in photographer!! Sharee is beyond AMAZING and I truly can't emphasize that enough. Choosing our photographer was the most important decision for our wedding day and honestly it was something my husband and I were the most nervous about. However, we weren't nervous choosing Sharee, we were lucky to see her work in action at our best friend's wedding the pervious year. So we saw the beautiful job she does, which you can see in her many gorgeous portfolios! We were nervous because neither one of us thought we were the most photogenic and we hadn't really had very many photos taken of us. Put any of that worry aside because Sharee makes you feel SO comfortable. From the moment you reach out to her to then seeing her on your special day, she becomes an instant best friend. She's so passionate about what she does and she truly cares about you and your day. She's everything you need on your wedding day. Sharee kept the day running smoothly, helping us not only create the perfect timeline for the day but then helped us stick to it! Our wedding photos are gorgeous and are something we will cherish forever. Stop looking because you found your perfect photographer. Sharee, you are one of a kind and we can't thank you enough!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Sharee Davenport, Photographer 8

Tara Manack · Married on 06/18/2019

100% Satisfied

I can’t say enough good things about Sharee Davenport. I was first interested in Sharee because of her website. Her gallery was absolutely gorgeous, but she also had all of the info I wanted easily available. It’s not common to find such transparency in pricing and what you get for it, but I had no real questions after looking at her site. And I felt like I got such a good sense of her personality from everything I read that I knew I had found our photographer and was so excited to book her. Even though we didn’t get to meet before the wedding day I felt like I already knew her because of how easily we communicated through email. I felt certain that we were in good hands right from the start. And I couldn’t have been more right!!!

Our wedding was very small, only 2 guests, so it really mattered to us that we like the person who would be there with us to take the pictures. Sharee was so enjoyable to spend time with! She made the photo shoot so easy and fun. It’s obvious that she enjoys what she does, and knows what she’s doing.

And then we got the pictures!! We were blown away by how perfectly she captured our day and our emotions. With pictures being the only way to share this moment with most of our loved ones, I am so grateful that we have such an authentic depiction of the love we felt. We have gotten so many compliments on the photos and everyone has commented on the quality exclaiming, “OMG, Who took your pictures!?!”

Sharee is worth every penny and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sharee Davenport, Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter
    Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sharee's work is beyond perfection. Always the most beautiful images that capture the moment in just the way you want it remembered! Working with Sharee is a breeze, she's very detail oriented, organized and always professional as well as having a great personality!

• 992 W Via Appia Way Louisville, CO, 80027 See on map