Mary McHenry Photography

Boulder, CO View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

I am a wedding photographer based in the Boulder, Colorado. I shoot weddings with a fresh, modern and authentic style. Please be in touch if you would like to know more about my pricing and availability. I look forward to hearing from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date

1 User photo

• Sitora
    Sitora R. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing photos and photographer!

Working with Mary for our wedding was such a dream! First, we had a engagement shoot with her. I did my make-up trial on the day of, but it turned out horribly, so my expectations for these pictures were very low. But Mary did such an incredible job, the pictures captured our relationship so perfectly, and the slideshow she sent us was just so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. I knew we had chosen the right photographer! On the actual wedding day, Mary was calm, professional and unobtrusive, barely directed or posed us, and yet she managed to capture SO MANY beautiful moments as if she had spent hours staging us. Every photo is so lovely and beautiful and captures so much emotion. We sent a lot of our photos to our guests, and everyone loved their photos so much! I also appreciated that Mary took our pandemic precautions seriously and was very easy to work with and communicate with. I think she also offers incredible value for her work. Although we did not end up getting the album, the web files were still a great quality, so I definitely recommend getting the keepsake album! Between that and the engagement photos, she offers an incredible deal. Finally, she is just a wonderful human being and was just a pleasure to work with. I'm so happy we were lucky enough to find her!

Mary McHenry Photography's reply:

Oh wow Sitora! What a beautiful message to receive. Thank you so much. Your wedding was such fun and just so incredibly joyful. You are Colin and really special people and I wish you both the absolute best. Thank you for having me as your photographer! I feel like I scored! :)
    Alison Married on 05/16/2015
    We were lucky enough to find Mary to shoot our wedding in St. Helena a month ago. She was amazing. Leading up to the date she was very responsive and made planning everything so easy and stress-free. The day of the wedding was fantastic. Mary and her assistant were fun and easy to work with, and kept us all at ease. All this would be nice, but wouldn't matter if the pictures weren't great, however her work blew us away. The pictures were fantastic and we have looked at them over and over again since we received them. She captured the day perfectly and we will always remember how great our day was when we look at the pictures. We have a few friends getting married soon and we recommended Mary to them. Thank you Mary for your amazing work, we truly appreciated everything!
    Deanne Married on 06/14/2014
    Mary was amazing. She did our engagement photos and our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. She was a joy to work with. Her professionalism and calm demeanor made everything a breeze through the whole process of working with her. on top of everything she brought an awesome second shooter with her (Thanks you Maricio for lying in the poison oak to take pictures of us). Hire her! It is totally worth it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Mary McHenry Photography 1
Gift

For every weddings booked beofre May 2020, I am offering a one hour free engagement session in Boulder, CO. This includes a slideshow and digital files. Let's do this! :)

Pricing

1520 Rockmont Circle Boulder, CO, 80305
Location of (Mary McHenry Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding