Seymour's Fashions

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website

Located in San Francisco, California, Seymour's Fashions offers custom wedding attire for couples in the Golden Gate City. An accomplished family-owned business, they have been providing elegant outfits for soon-to-be newlyweds since 1974. Their expert team will be inspired by your sartorial vision, aiming to craft a bespoke suit that makes you look and feel perfect.

The Seymour's Fashions team uses high-quality fabrics to tailor truly stunning outfits that reflect their clients’ personalities. Cut and sewn by hand, their suits come in all manner of sizes and styles. Whether you require a vintage or modern look, their staff has the skills to translate your ideas into realities. They can deliver all of your garments directly to you. In addition to wedding suits, accessories like cufflinks and ties are available.

• Asian-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$1,000 - $1,999
$2,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire
Tuxedos

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.5 out of 5 rating

• William
    William Married on 06/06/2020

Top Notch, the best

Ravi, his father, and team are phenomenal! I was thinking about renting a tuxedo from online or Men’s Wearhouse, but decided to go with Ravi at Seymour’s Fashions. When you get married you don’t want to be worried about how you look or if your suit or tuxedo will fit correctly. Trust Ravi with this! I got countless compliments on how I looked and how well the tuxedo was tailored. Not to mention how comfortable and great the material felt. Ravi took great care of me - his service was top notch and customized everything I wanted to perfection.
    Nick F. Married on 05/15/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Tailor made wedding suit

Ravi is an exceptional tailor! Very professional, communicative, personable, and responsive! I commissioned a 3 piece suit for my wedding and we walked me through every step in the process. We was very patient as my fiancée and I considered every aspect of the process. The end result was a totally personalized and memorable experience. He was even able to fix one of my groomsmen’s suits after it arrived (unusable) from a complete different vendor. With Ravi I know I have a tailor for the rest of my life!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

211 Sutter St. Ste 701 San Francisco, CA, 94108
Location of (Seymour's Fashions)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding