SewNeau

Cleveland, OH View map

Formal Dress & Gown Alteration, Fitting Specialists Special Occasions Deserve Special Attention
Formal dresses and bridal gown seamstress specializing in alteration, custom fitting, restyling and re-sizing formal attire for Greater Clevelanders for over 20 years. Your deadline must be met. Your requirements must be understood. Your concerns are real. We are experts, so you can relax. We do it everyday.

We have been operating a full time business since 1984, Our focus on personal service has been bringing customers and their families back, in some instances, for two generations.

Please visit our Website for more information, or contact us for answers to questions.
    Shirley Married on 02/24/2018
    I took my wedding dress to have it looked over by Ruth, her friendly caring personality made the experience a wonderful one. She hemmed my dress to perfection!! Her seamstress skills are top notch and I will be back straightaway with other clothing to be altered! Thanks Ruth, you are a gem! Sincerely, Shirley Lamson

Sedalia Ave Cleveland, 44135

* Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm * Friday: 11am-4pm * Saturday: by appointment only * Sunday: closed
Location of (SewNeau)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding