Sewickley Quarter

Sewickley, PA View map Visit website

Sewickley Quarter is a wedding venue located in Sewickley, Pennsylvania, just 20 minutes outside of Pittsburgh. Rich in history, the establishment showcases exquisite French Quarter-inspired architectural details and an intimate, romantic ambiance for one of life’s most beautiful moments. At this venue, the event team truly believes that the only limits for special days are the imaginations of the couple celebrating.

Facilities and Capacity

Sewickley Quarter provides a fairytale-like setting for once-in-a-lifetime occasions. The venue’s courtyard can be used for both ceremonies and receptions. This open-air space is complete with brick flooring and vibrant flowers, resulting in a romantic ambiance no matter the time of day. Market lighting draped overhead adds to the atmosphere, providing a picturesque setting for tying the knot, sharing meals with loved ones, and dancing the night away. For memorable entertainment experiences, the outdoor area features a balcony where vocalists, violinists, and other live soloists can perform. After the ceremony, the venue’s jazz band will guide you and your loved ones to a patio cocktail hour. During this time, the event staff will transform the courtyard into a stand-out reception setup. While walking, you and your partner can avail of Sewickley’s charming backdrop and quaint details for unforgettable photo opportunities. At the reception, the jazz band is happy to incorporate Mardi Gras traditions such as tossing purple, green, and gold beads. To see the property’s magical ambiance for yourself, the team welcomes you to arrange a tour with them.

To create a seamless and unforgettable event, the staff at Sewickley Quarter offers a variety of services and amenities. From start to finish, they can assist with event planning as well as the setup and cleanup on the big day. Tables and chairs, in addition to other event items such as china, flatware, glassware, and linens, will be provided. The in-house catering team is happy to create a variety of top-notch, mouth-watering dishes and can also provide bar services. After the newlyweds cut the first slice together, the event team prepares and serves the rest of the wedding cake to guests. Audio equipment and lighting can be supplied to meet each couples’ entertainment needs. For the convenience and comfort of those celebrating, this venue offers parking and is wheelchair-accessible.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Six

Describe your venue:

Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May

Team

Karen Hineman
Karen Hineman
CEO

With experience in the food and beverage industry starting at the age of 16, I apprenticed under one of the most skilled and creative minds in the business at that time. I cut my teeth in a very busy resort environment learning all aspects of the industry, hands-on. By the time I was 24, I owned my first restaurant in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Through the years I have developed, sold, and been successful at different types of full-service restaurants. Currently, I have four restaurants, one craft cocktail bar, and two wedding venues. My daughter, Ricki Kim, and son, Reece, each manage my businesses, respectively. My children have inherited my love of the food and beverage industry, and it seems my creativity and drive. I am very proud of each of them and what we have accomplished together.

When I am not planning an exquisite wedding or overseeing my restaurants, I love to sit by the water and play fetch with my sweet dog, Ace. He goes everywhere with me. I believe I invented the term "foodie". My love for food goes beyond my own restaurants. I love to dine out with my family and experience other culinary artists.

Hannah DI Cicco
Hannah DI Cicco
Wedding Planning + Design Specialist

I’m Hannah, the owner of Sip & Celebrate, Wedding Planning, and Design. For as long as I can remember, I have had a burning passion for creating and planning. Growing up my mom always encouraged me to be creative. She would let me paint on the door to my bedroom like a blank canvas!

Since beginning my journey with weddings in the floral industry over 14 years ago, I have developed a greater understanding of what is required to design a beautiful wedding. Transitioning to food + beverage services, I learned what it took to provide impeccable guest and client-oriented service. The logical next step for me was to create Sip + Celebrate, where I now apply all of my experiences to create wedding magic!

I am honored that Sip and Celebrate is the exclusive wedding planning specialist for Sewickley Quarter! With my extensive planning experience and design expertise, I will create unique and custom weddings for all of the couples hosting their big day with Sewickley Quarter!

Reece Duncan
Reece Duncan
COO

Hey I’m Reece! I am the GM of our dining concepts at The Slippery Mermaid Sushi Bar, Nauti Taco, Back Alley Pie, and The Sidecar, in Sewickley. I have been exposed to the restaurant industry for as long as I can remember. In 2010, I began my work in the restaurant business and consider myself a jack of all trades. I take pride in being able to hold any position at our restaurants when needed. From sushi chef, to bartender, to manager, I got you! I enjoy thinking on my feet and going with the flow. My expertise includes culinary executions with an emphasis on flavor profiles & presentation, skilled mixology with timeless & inventive libations, and creating & maintaining the desired atmosphere at an event.

Not only do I have a passion for food and cocktails at our establishments, but also I frequently visit other bars and restaurants for inspiration. I simply love the nature of the industry. When working with me, my goal is to point you in the right direction by presenting you with custom, creative, and functional dishes & cocktail ideas that are sure to be admired by all of your guests at the Sewickley Quarter!

545 Beaver Street Sewickley, PA, 15143
(412) 596-6091
Location of (Sewickley Quarter)

Sewickley Quarter frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Sewickley Quarter?

Sewickley Quarter includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Sewickley Quarter, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Sewickley Quarter includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting

At Sewickley Quarter, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Sewickley Quarter includes:
  • House Beer
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Sewickley Quarter in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Sewickley Quarter for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Sewickley Quarter for wedding events?

Sewickley Quarter offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Sewickley Quarter offer?

Sewickley Quarter offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Sewickley Quarter offer for wedding events?

Sewickley Quarter offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Sewickley Quarter have available for wedding events?

Sewickley Quarter offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Audio Equipment
  • Chairs
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding

Wedding Venues